Alicej_t #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dan Salmassian seemed to disappear off the face of the earth after Alice. There was something very Tinder Swindler about him. Maybe he is in prison?!

Reactions: 9
She has her wedding on a Thursday to save money, but is inconvenient as hell for most guests as requires a day off work/child care arrangements…and yet spends almost £900 on a stupid (done to death) pair of Carrie Bradshaw shoes she was willing to wreck in one day 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Dan Salmassian seemed to disappear off the face of the earth after Alice. There was something very Tinder Swindler about him. Maybe he is in prison?!
Dan Salmassian the conman couldn't show his face online again after this thread..... bet he created a new identity! He's a 4-part documentary miniseries waiting to happen :ROFLMAO:

OMFG I unfollowed her and I'm so cross that I didn't get to see the wedding in real time! I do think she looked really good (aside from gold waist band) and the venue was beautiful but the whole thing is batshit for all the aforementioned reasons!!! 1) Thursday so weird 2) On your phone during the actual day is sad af 3) No actual friends 4) The money involved (house deposit & move & wedding within weeks is serious fuckin cash) 5) No chat about her kids role in wedding/ their feelings.

She is definitely some serious narcissist. Everything is so fake! I wonder who the show is for? Her ex husband? The other exes? The friends who have ditched her? I refuse to believe she's putting this show on for social media followers. Most influencers now know that they have to be genuine to get real engagement.

Reactions: 7
Very weird about the Dan Salmassian likes! You’d imagine she would block immediately. I wonder if new bloke knows the whole story of how she was conned out of thousands (or about grandpa).

Reactions: 4
Very weird about the Dan Salmassian likes! You’d imagine she would block immediately. I wonder if new bloke knows the whole story of how she was conned out of thousands (or about grandpa).
I imagine she’ll have told him all about how she was a victim in both relationships, how awful life has been etc, to gain ultimate sympathy and commitment (and cash) from him. He’ll feel like her saviour and want to spoil her to make up for it all.

Reactions: 7
She's such a desperate and odd character. Everyone looked pretty awful, she looked OK, her daughters outfit was far too grown up. Groom looks about 12 and is the mirror image of her son.

It looks like they’re all staring at their own phones…great family bonding 😬

and Alice posting the TikTok of her dancing with her daughter…yikes…maybe I’m a pearl clutcher, but her daughter seems a bit young for the Lizzo/TikTok world. But Alice has always struck me as the mum that wants to be a friend rather than a parent…all I’ve ever seen her do with her kids is take them out to restaurants she wants to go to and make videos on social media. Oh and dump them for any breathing male that shows an interest 😂.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It looks like they’re all staring at their own phones…great family bonding 😬

and Alice posting the TikTok of her dancing with her daughter…yikes…maybe I’m a pearl clutcher, but her daughter seems a bit young for the Lizzo/TikTok world. But Alice has always struck me as the mum that wants to be a friend rather than a parent…all I’ve ever seen her do with her kids is take them out to restaurants she wants to go to and make videos on social media. Oh and dump them for any breathing male that shows an interest 😂.
Came here to say the exact same thing about the Lizzo TikTok. Not appropriate at all IMO

Alice definitely sees herself as the ‘cool’ big sister rather than the responsible mother. I really hope their dads influence is enough to stop them from being completely screwed up by her poor parenting.

This picture 💔 Alice on her phone (just why?!) with manchild joining in, whilst her children look completely bored and not involved. It’s just awful but sums her up perfectly.
This is the saddest pic I’ve ever seen. She is the epitome of living for the gram at the expense of your kids.

Reactions: 9
That picture of them all at the top table is really sad. All of them engrossed in phones by the look of it, must have been having a great day. Why on earth is she sharing suppliers like she's still some kind of influencer? Nobody is trying to copy this wedding, Alice.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.