Alicej_t #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is something odd about his skin isn’t there? It looks a bit too shiny and smooth like eg shrink wrapped spam.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
WTF?
There are no words to describe how hideous this item of clothing is.
1) that would be embarrassing and cringeworthy for a first wedding

2) All Saints are good quality leather jackets and not cheap. I cannot imagine buying one and deciding to make an utter travesty of it like this.

3) She has more interest free credit cards than style

i mean, it’s not been once in a lifetime for alice either, has it?
#secondmarriage
See I totally get (ignoring that it’s her) that regardless of it not being a first marriage, this relationship might feel like it really is ‘once in a lifetime’. But that jacket is a crime against humanity.

Reactions: 6
Adding your dog to your jacket design with no mention of your kids. Phew. I don't know where to start with that. They're old enough to totally pick up on that kind of exclusion and wonder why.

Still not seen any of her friends either.
Some of the colleagues she’s worked with for 5 minutes were there, doesn’t that count? 😂🙈

She’s surprised the shoes survived the full day. They were £875 and she expected them to break??? The woman lives in cloud cuckoo land. She didn’t even wear them in the evening, she had trainers on!
What a total waste of money! It seems she met him, realised he had money and decided to marry him asap. It’s really desperate.

Reactions: 4
Or the single mum who wrote a book based on her gruelling experience of living in a property owned by her parents and having them literally next door to help.
Brought a tear to my eye...Brave Alice, so typical of the single mum experience.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
1) that would be embarrassing and cringeworthy for a first wedding

2) All Saints are good quality leather jackets and not cheap. I cannot imagine buying one and deciding to make an utter travesty of it like this.

3) She has more interest free credit cards than style

See I totally get (ignoring that it’s her) that regardless of it not being a first marriage, this relationship might feel like it really is ‘once in a lifetime’. But that jacket is a crime against humanity.
Ah I didn’t think of it that way! Fair play!
I am insulted by the All Saints jacket. I’ve got one and my cat decided to use it as a climbing frame! :(

In the photos she posted on her grid, she is the only person who looks genuinely happy. Her dad has a smile but definite “this is gonna be a disaster” eyes 😂 and everyone else looks miserable. Also confused as to why they got married on some steps? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also, the jacket design is just a general one that the artist sells. Sure - Alice added a dog and changed some wording but explaining how the blue was for the shoes etc. is more just her pretending it has some meaning 😂 I agree that it is monstrously hideous.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.