Alicej_t #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
73ADED24-F799-4043-8A08-B45A184DFC1C.png

this is the funniest - he’s looking at her but she’s looking at bloke behind. Have none of the bridesmaids heard of invisible or shapewesr underwear

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Scroll through her Insta feed and there are all these posts supposedly celebrating female friendship. But do you see any of them at the wedding at all (apart from that Neva)? How do you end up falling out with nearly every single one of your friends?

Reactions: 3
It would have been easier to just ’go live’ on Instagram all day on her wedding than now have to share every single photo and details!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My heart breaks for her son. All the photos of him, are him sat alone and apart from the group…I could be wrong, but he just looks sad and forlorn.

Reactions: 4
Oh god it gets worse. How can you meet, buy a house, get married and get pregnant in 18 months?!?!

Reactions: 2
my sister walked down the aisle to that and tbf, it’s a beautiful score!
All of John Williams work is legendary and amazing, but not what I'd have called romantic wedding music 🤣

Spill the beans moment - gotta be pregnant. Wonder what was in the glass she's holding on some pics from yesterday?

Reactions: 1
I reckon that’s a troll account. No posts. No followers and not following anyone.
Could just as easily be him being a creep. Guy was a conman, he would definitely be the type to try and exert some kind of control over his exes with strategic likes to remind them he's still around!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.