Alicej_t #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This picture šŸ’” Alice on her phone (just why?!) with manchild joining in, whilst her children look completely bored and not involved. Itā€™s just awful but sums her up perfectly.
You just wouldnā€™t would you! Sitting at the top table on your phone?! Itā€™s the height of rudeness imo - even if it is her wedding, itā€™s a big FU to her guests.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
OMG it is just so uncouth! Even if I got the urge to look at my phone I wouldn't! I'd stick it somewhere I couldn't get my hands on it. What a completely tragic image.

OMG it is just so uncouth! Even if I got the urge to look at my phone I wouldn't! I'd stick it somewhere I couldn't get my hands on it. What a completely tragic image.
I didnā€™t have my phone on me all day at my wedding, I left it at home. There was no need for me to have it and I just wanted to enjoy the day. Other people had theirs and took pictures/videos at various points, but I donā€™t remember anyone having phones out while we were seated for the meal.

She has published her young daughters tik tok handle for everyone to see as well. Itā€™s so bloody irresponsible, even before we get to the song choice!

• Wow
  • Angry
Sheā€™s insufferable, itā€™s really dull now the way sheā€™s going on. Surely sheā€™s posted every photo at lease twice now? Canā€™t believe itā€™s possible for a person to love themselves so much. And I agree about the phone pic - awful.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Unbelievable she posted her daughterā€™s tick tok handle. Iā€™m gobsmacked. Also flipping the finger and the song?! Her daughter is 2 years older than mine and I canā€™t imagine being ok with any of that behaviour in 2 years! Her son is the same age and he seems to already have his own phone too.

Reactions: 5
The wedding seems more about her and showing people shes happy than her new husband and love...... i would be SO mortified to put up a photo where I am on my phone!

Also where all her bridesmaids new people she works with?

And what about that blonde chick she used to hang around with in shoreditch?

Reactions: 3
Thereā€™s one photo where the vein in his temple looks like it is throbbing. I wonder how stressed he was on the day? ā€”ā€”> šŸ˜–

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The wedding seems more about her and showing people shes happy than her new husband and love...... i would be SO mortified to put up a photo where I am on my phone!

Also where all her bridesmaids new people she works with?

And what about that blonde chick she used to hang around with in shoreditch?
I think one bridesmaid was his sister

One was his Sister and the other his best friendā€™s girlfriend (I think)

Also, why wouldnā€™t you sit the children next to their grandparents so they felt comfortable and had someone to talk to if you were busy.

Last edited:
Why is she such a pick me girl. Constant need for attention and some shite for the gram that makes her look like shes so ā€œfunny and wittyā€......she reminds me of when i was like 19 and was searching for content for FB šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ aka tragic
And of course we need to see the chip paper with Soho House printed on itā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is she such a pick me girl. Constant need for attention and some shite for the gram that makes her look like shes so ā€œfunny and wittyā€......she reminds me of when i was like 19 and was searching for content for FB šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ aka tragic
what a twit šŸ¤£ Hate the whole ā€œdidnā€™t happenā€ thing but this 100% did not happen

Reactions: 11
what a twit šŸ¤£ Hate the whole ā€œdidnā€™t happenā€ thing but this 100% did not happen
Especially not in London. Like if she had a pint of wine id maybe believe it. Shes deluded and thinks shes a SATC quirky character. Maybe i need to romanticise my life more like her šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ naaaaah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.