Alicej_t #2 Yesterday utter disarray but hey at least I've now got a fiance - Slay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only 150 likes and 9 comments. Her audience really are bored shitless with her aren't they? The agency would have paid her about £600 for that piece of crap.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Is this her new thing? Oh I’m so silly, I got on the wrong train. Oh I made a friend. No one will like me, I’m all vulnerable.

Please

Is she doing promo work now? She’s posting photos of herself outside kings cross with a giant pouch of mango?!

Reactions: 2
Yep been there most of the week, been chuckling to myself as I go past most days

truley top of the game!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m no fan at all but at least doing promo work is an honest day’s pay. I did it once and it’s exhausting smiling at people all day 😂

I used to do promo too when I was at uni - we used to hide in the loo on breaks to give our face muscles a break from smiling! It’s not what I would be choosing to do if I had a £5k a month income as she professes too on her slay course though 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Promo work? How the mighty has fallen and not exactly in keeping with her feminist ethos.

Reactions: 1
Huh? She’s not naked. As far as I could see she was in jeans and a top. There’s no shame in what’s she’s doing.

Who mentioned shame? Promo work is all about how you look with a distinct lack of diversity amongst the often young, female workers.

Do you remember ‘nailgate’ when a vile troll had the nerve to message her saying it was a bit rich posting that she was in desperate need of some ‘me time’ to get her nails done straight after coming back from Dubai and how that might come across to the average struggling single mother ?? She turned the perfectly civil conversation into several stories worth of content, a blogpost and even a hashtag. Well that vile troll was me and I believe she took umbrage to the fact I said ‘I can’t wait for the insta bubble to burst for you snake oil salespeople’. Seeing her flogging mango bits in Kings Cross station feels like I got my wish.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Is it at all possible, she got the kiddies into the new school via her daughter's medical condition?? My brother and his wife got their son into a great school as it was close to treatment. Just wondering if this is how placement happened so fast for Alice. Thoughts??

Actually entirely in keeping with feminist ethos. She did it for free to support me, a friend who is trying to build her own company and brand and needed mums to be authentic in giving out a kid's product. Seriously, why be so bitchy? She stepped up to help a friend.... for over 18 hours this weekend.
That's superb and yep totally inline with being a feminist and great friend. But Alice has deceived a few on this thread and as she didn't explain why she was doing promo work it was easy for people to second guess and come to their own conclusions. She was doing a great thing, so why not be upfront and say my mate is launching a new business and I am helping her?

What @meetmeinthemiddle said. If she's such a good friend of yours Philly could you ask her why she lied about why she called Hux his name, as we can't get an answer out of her.
Also "magic hands" hairdresser? I'm not sure the Edwina Currie look suits her.

• Haha
What @meetmeinthemiddle said. If she's such a good friend of yours Philly could you ask her why she lied about why she called Hux his name, as we can't get an answer out of her.
Also "magic hands" hairdresser? I'm not sure the Edwina Currie look suits her.
Neither does a "socks and stilettos" combo on anyone over the age of about 10. FFS

She reminds me of a not very bright Jane Macdonald. I know someone who knew her when she lived in Nottingham and they said she has always had delusions of grandeur - you have to feel sorry for her really #goslay - she couldn’t give it away 😂

• Haha
She reminds me of a not very bright Jane Macdonald. I know someone who knew her when she lived in Nottingham and they said she has always had delusions of grandeur - you have to feel sorry for her really #goslay - she couldn’t give it away 😂
Next thread title right there!

You’ve got your period Alice. No one gives a duck that weird Dan hasn’t got you up the stick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.