Alicej_t #2 Yesterday utter disarray but hey at least I've now got a fiance - Slay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't feel like we need to discuss Emily or talk about her in such an aggressive way. It's about Alice and her choices as a grown woman who profits from sharing her personal life online.
Yes, can we stop calling a young girl (or anyone) a witch. Let’s keep the discussion to our social climbing car crash Alice.

Oh my that’s just disturbing. He could literally be this girl’s grandfather.

Reactions: 4
I don't think it's fair to discuss Emily really. She's not put herself out there, profiting from social media, publicly displaying her questionable life choices.

Reactions: 10
There you go. A face you just want to slap and exactly the same for the witch Emily.

Exactly! I think he is only doing it to try and piss off car crash Alice as he knows she wants to move to the area near uri wax work dan the plastic man

A weekend reminder for the newbies on here;

Gramps - aka Shaun. A sad old scrap metal worker who has never done a hard days work. Keep abusing young women and it won't be long before he gets done by the police. You know what you've done and so do we!

Emily - The green eyed, nasty and twisted off spring of Shaun always lurking about. Has to be nice to daddy or he'll stop paying her. Also a stand in when Shaun get's dumped and has a holiday to go on.

Alice - the star of the show. Keeps crashing. Her life is pure entertainment for us. Sadly brings the kids into things all the time and lies about their names.

Dan - The new one. No one actually knows who or what the duck he is or does? What we do know is there is a lot of plastic, wax works going on plus he supports Israel and the IDF - dangerous. Don't get me going on that. This won't last long and before we know it car crash Alice will be onto the next one.

Happy Sunday!
This is all just really weird. Like others have said, there is zero need to discuss Emily. Just stop. I wasn’t suspicious of you at first but now I am. You’re either Alice or Dan or someone very close to them.

Reactions: 8
She seems completely incapable of sticking to a story. Absolutely nothing she says tally's with previous versions of events she puts out.

Reactions: 1
How are her audience meant to believe anything she says now? She's so inconsistent! Not even just the name thing, which is still making me cringe for her. I don't follow now but every time she pops up she seems to portray her life in a certain way then completely retracts it the next time (ie. Saying she's so happy with the ex and then revealing how awful he is, but then seemingly going between the two a few times). Everyone's life is complicated and she's said herself she is fickle (nothing wrong with that imo) it's just I feel like a more switched on person would know that these actions will be damaging her 'brand' especially as she tries to style herself as some sort of coach. Its all so embarrassing.

For such a relatively small following she sure has a lot of people who find her annoying 😳 I thought I was the only one

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thinking about it more I wouldn’t be surprised if Helter Skelter was Dan or Alice. They’re both always banging on about how awful us ‘trolls’ are. If we had played into HS’s hands and agreed with the vile comments towards Emily or even that bizarre comment about the whole of Israel wearing a certain brand of shoes they’d have more of a point to prove.

Can I just say hats off to all of you that said don’t discuss Emily and keep it to Alice and her poor choices because it just goes to show that us Tattlers aren’t as bad as people like to make out.

Reactions: 9
Ok to be very clear I am neither car crash Alice or uri Dan. Think what you like but if you look at my comments it is very obvious I'm not.

I do however know Em in real life and she is very much a part of this stage show as is gramps and dan. She is also on here deflecting things away from her.

I agree that this is all about car crash Alice but it is the others such as 60 year old gramps and dan that give us all the gossip to go on so they are all fair game.

Ok to be very clear I am neither car crash Alice or uri Dan. Think what you like but if you look at my comments it is very obvious I'm not.

I do however know Em in real life and she is very much a part of this stage show as is gramps and dan. She is also on here deflecting things away from her.

I agree that this is all about car crash Alice but it is the others such as 60 year old gramps and dan that give us all the gossip to go on so they are all fair game.
I don’t agree Emily is fair game. She doesn’t have a social media account open to the masses. We can talk about Alice as she shares everything and we can talk about gramps as he’s been shared by Alice loads too. And we can talk about Dan as he has an open account and consents to Alice sharing about him. You obviously have a personal issue with Emily in real life, but this is of no concern or interest to the group, so please stop commenting about her.

Thinking about it more I wouldn’t be surprised if Helter Skelter was Dan or Alice. They’re both always banging on about how awful us ‘trolls’ are. If we had played into HS’s hands and agreed with the vile comments towards Emily or even that bizarre comment about the whole of Israel wearing a certain brand of shoes they’d have more of a point to prove.
Totally agree. Think their aim is to post unhinged, violent posts to make us all look crazy. With just enough pretend slagging off of Alice to make them look believable 🙄

Can we all report the vile posts they have made? No need to be talking about slapping people. What a creep.

Reactions: 5

Can I just say hats off to all of you that said don’t discuss Emily and keep it to Alice and her poor choices because it just goes to show that us Tattlers aren’t as bad as people like to make out.
It's not exactly difficult to work out that I am neither of them.

Why are you so keen to defend Emily then @Flamingollama 🤔 Do you know her? I do and as I have said she is very much a part of this game show.

Gramps will come crashing down very soon. Watch this space!

Anyway we are so off topic right now and think we should get back to the star of the show - car crash Alice

It's not exactly difficult to work out that I am neither of them.

Why are you so keen to defend Emily then @Flamingollama 🤔 Do you know her? I do and as I have said she is very much a part of this game show.

Gramps will come crashing down very soon. Watch this space!

Anyway we are so off topic right now and think we should get back to the star of the show - car crash Alice
No one is "defending" her, but the way you're acting in here is playing into the hands of people who say we're all nasty haters. Just chill with the Emily hate, as she hasn't sold her life to us and as far as I can tell, she does her best to keep it private.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.