Alice Liveing #9 Monday’s here, spiral time, I ate a roast but promise I'm fine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hideous. And black tights would be better. Maybe a fun pattern? Gucci and Dior make them 😂
also lose the cheap looking earrings.
She’s completely unhinged.

Reactions: 4
Imagine only feeling happy and “sparkly” when you’ve paid someone to doll you up and you like the way you look. That literally sums her up.
She is incredibly vapid. She lives a nice charmed life from what we see but is always complaining. I don't think she will ever be happy. She wasn't happy being thin, not happy being heavier. Blah blah blah.

Reactions: 7
Bollocks.
Deleted already. Also maybe she’s been off here all week cause she got cheek fillers ?
What is this picture?
She’s got something guys call ‘crazy eyes’

also why does she never carry the Hermes bag? Saw it in her wardrobe. Too unrelatable, unlike all her other posh designer goods?
02BFB3F7-39A3-44A5-9FBB-3230D4FFF1D0.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Ugh. What a show off. I despise her. Needy, vapid, narcissistic, manipulative, fake, privileged little girl. Plays dress up and thinks that makes her happy and a nice person. Hey Alice - duck off to your closet and stupid designer belts and get some perspective on life.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does she not realise how insane it looks to constantly post stories then delete them minutes later? I am wondering if she is doing that to try and catch who is talking about her on tattle tbh. If only a few people are watching, she can start to narrow it down.
.. Be careful if you view it then post about it on here.

What is it with influencers sharing the layout of their home etc? In this case her closet. Now any potential burglar knows where all her tit is.

• Wow
Does she not realise how insane it looks to constantly post stories then delete them minutes later? I am wondering if she is doing that to try and catch who is talking about her on tattle tbh. If only a few people are watching, she can start to narrow it down.

What is it with influencers sharing the layout of their home etc? In this case her closet. Now any potential burglar knows where all her tit is.
I think you nailed it. She’s sussing is out to block us.

Reactions: 6
Ugh. What a show off. I despise her. Needy, vapid, narcissistic, manipulative, fake, privileged little girl. Plays dress up and thinks that makes her happy and a nice person. Hey Alice - duck off to your closet and stupid designer belts and get some perspective on life.
But she’s not happy is she? is anyone else old enough to remember the episode of friends where Monica’s boyfriend writes a poem about her describing her as an “empty vessel”…. That describes our Alice perfectly. All show on the outside, empty on the inside.

Reactions: 6

I think you're giving bobble head far too much credit here 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.