Alice Liveing #7 Paddy won’t commit, her clothes don’t fit and the app is still Tommy tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha! I blame the heat. I think I just saw Hermes and thought 'scarf' 😁

I've only been to NYC once and stayed in a not-fancy part of Brooklyn. So my subway experience didn't include rich people.
We stayed in Williamsburg last time, such a nice place! Loads of celeb’s live in Williamsburg too, so great for people watching lol!

Reactions: 2
No a Himalayan Kelly bag, by Hermes. Celeb’s etc ride the subways in New York even. Designer brands are everywhere. We seen Bradley cooper taking his kids to school on the subway even. Wearing an extremely expensive watch. It’s normal there. It’s not like London where you get mugged for everything.
I don’t know where you got scarf from as I didn’t say it anywhere 😂

People can spend big money on clothes/bags and also give to charity/help others. It’s not really our right to judge how others spend their very hard earned cash. I love a designer handbag, but also help local animal charities here in the Belfast area. I don’t know why people get so upset over how people spend their own cash. When people spent benefit money unwisely they kick off, when people spend their own money, people also kick off 😂 can’t win
Of course people can spend what they want - But personally I find it sad that so much money can be spent on frivolous crap when there is so much poverty in the world. (Not just bags - loads of stuff - dodgy deals by the Tories to their mates etc, the insane amounts of money spent on space travel

And obviously lots of well off people give to charity - having designer stuff doesn’t make someone a bad person!!

BUT £170,000 is more than the average house price in Northern Ireland. It’s 6/7 times the average yearly wage in the UK. There are literally people going to food banks in this country and people without clean water all around the world.

Anyway,back to Alice. Love that she tagged her travel agent - of course he loves Her - he must make a mint out of her for being too lazy to go on Airbnb like the rest of us!!!

Reactions: 11
The wedding looked like a lot of fun and the ninja warrior place. Much better crowd than the usual influencers.

Reactions: 4
The wedding looked like a lot of fun and the ninja warrior place. Much better crowd than the usual influencers.
It seems like a genuinely nice night and was beautiful. Bet it gave Alice some inspiration.
By the look of the photos - she didn’t get a glam squad and looked just fine. Hope she can see that too.

Reactions: 3
If I were a millionaire I’d probs take an Uber/taxi over the underground/subway (never been to NYC though so don’t know if it would take forever to get from a to b).
Having said that when I lived in London I’d travel with designer stuff on the tube all the time and never felt unsafe. But I think it’s area dependent. Deffo wouldn’t be using the tube as a photo opportunity though, it doesn’t exactly scream cool girl in the city. More like tourist acting like they’ve never seen an underground travel system before.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She looked really happy. She doesn’t need a glam squad. She does need to stop buying ridiculous trousers that must get so mucky and don’t fit her!

Reactions: 5
Alice? Is that you?
Considering I make £25k a year and live on the outskirts of Belfast where I’m sitting sweating my diddies off working at my laptop and not enjoying NYC, I’d say no 😂 I can’t even get into America as I’m the great unwashed/unvaccinated 😂

I just believe people who have money can spend it how they see fit and they can do whatever they want with money they work hard for 🤷‍♀️

I just believe people who have money can spend it how they see fit and they can do whatever they want with money they work hard for 🤷‍♀️
I don’t entirely disagree, but I wouldn’t group everyone with money together. There’s a difference between someone who is self-made and someone who benefits from generational wealth and privilege. I’m not suggesting Alice is either of those extremes, but just generally I don’t think we can assume that everyone with money has worked for it or even earned it directly themselves. And that’s when it gets less black and white I think. (Just my two cents, not trying to be difficult.)

Reactions: 3
I don’t entirely disagree, but I wouldn’t group everyone with money together. There’s a difference between someone who is self-made and someone who benefits from generational wealth and privilege. I’m not suggesting Alice is either of those extremes, but just generally I don’t think we can assume that everyone with money has worked for it or even earned it directly themselves. And that’s when it gets less black and white I think. (Just my two cents, not trying to be difficult.)
I wasn’t talking about Alice having money. It was a continuation from another post about the subway and how her chanel on the subway isn’t that impressive compared to what normally travels on the subway. Then someone said the bag I’d seen was too expensive and how people shouldn’t spend money on things like that when people are in poverty. This is where this convo came from

I wasn’t talking about Alice having money. It was a continuation from another post about the subway and how her chanel on the subway isn’t that impressive compared to what normally travels on the subway. Then someone said the bag I’d seen was too expensive and how people shouldn’t spend money on things like that when people are in poverty. This is where this convo came from
I know, I was only replying to the specific bit where you said about people being entitled to spend the money on what they work hard for. My point was that some people have millions but don’t work for it. Anyway don’t want to derail the thread, it’s no biggie!

I’m sure the whole hotel wifi has gone down… not like there’s 569393 cafes in NYC where she could find some wifi

76228301-F5C4-4610-9940-17B0B503F3BE.png

Surely with all her riches that she likes to make sure everyone knows she has with her “investment pieces”..she could have invested a mobile roaming data add-on. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Heaven help us!! Does her App and business model rely on her logging in on her lap top or iPhone to sort it out?!! And she’s looking for investment to upscale it?!!! Who’d invest in that tin pot pipe of crap. Doesn’t her Oppo phone have a roaming feature?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The amount she spends on designer clobber and influencer life could be spent on hiring a part time assistant. Some of the best advice I’ve been given was to value my time and outsource things I don’t want to do if I have the ability to send it someone else’s way. Managing your time and offering just comes part and parcel of owning a business and when you make yourself the single point of failure it just disrupts your work life balance.

Reactions: 10
Totally agree. At the start of the year she was banging on about having massive business goals and being so excited for it. She seems to have literally been on holiday for most of it and clearly still isn’t investing in her app, instead managing to buy herself yet more tacky Dior and Chanel and attending other people’s gym classes!

The amount she spends on designer clobber and influencer life could be spent on hiring a part time assistant. Some of the best advice I’ve been given was to value my time and outsource things I don’t want to do if I have the ability to send it someone else’s way. Managing your time and offering just comes part and parcel of owning a business and when you make yourself the single point of failure it just disrupts your work life balance.

Reactions: 9
I beginning to think she's trying to tank her app or think her followers are that stupid. Or both.

Like you all mentioned there's always data and endless places in NYC where she can get wifi.

I own and ran a small business that over the years has landed some big clients. I cannot fathom being on holiday, something going wrong and coming up with an excuse like that. Funny enough we do manage our own servers and apps. By we I mean competent people whose skills we rely on whether we're on holiday or not. It's called a team, Alice. We even manage to get ourselves organised so everyone can have their holidays and not tank the business in the process.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.