Alice Liveing #7 Paddy won’t commit, her clothes don’t fit and the app is still Tommy tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The irony of her forever say Hi TEAM, then not actually having a team member on her business able to help with a glitch because little old Alice does everything herself 🙄

You just couldn’t write it!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The irony of her forever say Hi TEAM, then not actually having a team member on her business able to help with a glitch because little old Alice does everything herself 🙄

You just couldn’t write it!
Oh no! Maybe we’re the team and we’re supposed to be helping now 🤪😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I do feel bad for her on a human level because I’m sure she’s totally panicking… but… surely after the first time this happened she’d put measures in place to prevent it happening again? Why the dependency on her having wifi? It makes no sense at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She looks so nice here! No floofy arms and shoulders and ruffles of skirts. She really suits greens and blues, it’s a young style and I really like it. £495 is quite cheap for her for a wedding outfit! If I needed a frock for an event I’d be tempted by this but my sheep like me in wellies.
It’s too long 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just cruising Twitter and saw this. Thought I’d post it for general info and for anyone that has been part of the does-she-or-doesn’t-she get lip fillers discussion. Based on that side view - I’m a yes
And I am nitpicking I know. She has blatantly lied about it though which bugs me.
I do wonder if her Invisalign pushes her lips out too though. My friend looked like she’d had her lips done when she wore her braces.

Reactions: 1
I do wonder if her Invisalign pushes her lips out too though. My friend looked like she’d had her lips done when she wore her braces.
My 16 year old has braces on atm and has zero lips normally, even she has a bit of a lip atm lol! They do push them out a wee bit. Where as I just have fillers 😂

Just cruising Twitter and saw this. Thought I’d post it for general info and for anyone that has been part of the does-she-or-doesn’t-she get lip fillers discussion. Based on that side view - I’m a yes
And I am nitpicking I know. She has blatantly lied about it though which bugs me.
I’d be a no based on that side profile. I have filler and it just has a different look than what she has. She def has botox though

I think it’s the braces. For all her faults she is honest about any enhancements she’s had!

She needs to step away from the stories. It’s like every week now there’s a cry for help about feeling lost or not herself. I’m all for keeping it real but imagine if one of us sent a company wide email saying that? Or mass mailed all our clients? To me that’s the equivalent of this and it’s so unprofessional 😭

ETA I will concede that social media and influencing massively blurs the boundaries between work, friends, contacts, life, and personal stuff. But still.

Reactions: 9
I really want the Women's Euro Championships to be a raging success but that and extraordinary effort of the Lionesses to one side I feel rather uncomfortable with the promotion of Heineken on Alice's stories. Accounts thay don't normally have any kind of alcohol focus are safe spaces for people who've struggled with their relationship with it. She has just wedged it in there.
I shall probably be criticised for this, told I'm being too sensitive but I have lost close friends to drink and it is simply my opinion.

Reactions: 12
I didn't take a screenshot but the other day she held a Heineken t-shirt to her body in an ad.
At least make the effort to wear the T-shirt.
Also I don't feel like I've ever seen her with a beer? Weird choice by Heineken and I can fully understand what the poster above means about been jarring.

Reactions: 10
I really want the Women's Euro Championships to be a raging success but that and extraordinary effort of the Lionesses to one side I feel rather uncomfortable with the promotion of Heineken on Alice's stories. Accounts thay don't normally have any kind of alcohol focus are safe spaces for people who've struggled with their relationship with it. She has just wedged it in there.
I shall probably be criticised for this, told I'm being too sensitive but I have lost close friends to drink and it is simply my opinion.
I feel exactly the same. I have an uneasy relationship with alcohol and it’s taken me a long time to acknowledge that and make steps to change my life. I also have very close friends who have almost died due to alcohol and would not find an ad linked to a beer on a fitness influencers post a great experience. Poor choice all round I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She also has a big platform so if she wanted to support women's sport and the players, she could have easily done without promoting alcohol. Also actually promoted the players!

Reactions: 8
She’s so boring recently I’ve just skipped through everything. Bring back “desperate to get engaged alice” and the wedding dress photos!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s so boring recently I’ve just skipped through everything. Bring back “desperate to get engaged alice” and the wedding dress photos!!!
Don’t worry, won’t be long before “let’s have a catch up - ask me anything” Alice is back with asking herself questions about getting engaged and wedding dresses.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.