Alice Liveing #7 Paddy won’t commit, her clothes don’t fit and the app is still Tommy tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I notice Paddy isn't with her, he is likely in St Andrews at the Open living his best life

Reactions: 3
You’re not wrong! I think it’s this one - one of the cheaper options but still 500 dollars!! 😱🙈 I think she has no clue about money - spends soooo much on clothing, but then again she has a free car and loads of gifted other stuff I’m sure and they don’t have a mortgage. She tells us she has investments but god knows how, unless Paddy’s “deals” at the strip joints on the trading floor are paying big bucks. Goodness I hope Daddy Paddy has packed his sun block for the Golf, he turns tomato in Putney.
You can see the ‘slimming’ filter turn on in her video…at the start she’s all natural and curvy (and looking fab), then the phone camera glitches and the filter kicks in and makes her look skinny

Jeeez! Who wears Spanx on a boiling hot day walking around a city??!! And sooooo much bling including an obviously bling designer handbag. Pair of shorts or skirt, cotton vest/tee, like the Birkenstocks, nondescript backpack or tote and minimal bling on show. She’s such a vacuous show off.
To be fair when I lived in NYC I constantly wore Spanx - the chub rub was real in the July heat😆🥵 But yes to the rest of it… people in NY don’t care what label you’re wearing or what bag you carry, so they’re probably looking at her and thinking ‘what a dick’

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Look at her on the subway with her Chanel bag and all her jewellery. I've never seen anyone more keen to be mugged in my whole life.

Reactions: 13
She. Is. Sooooooo. bleeping. Stupid.
beyond bleeping stupid. I knew her ass would eventually be on the subway.

If she has any sense, she’ll know to hold onto that bag. Especially when them doors open. Idiot.

most people know that you do your best to blend in when you go to certain places, not stand out and make yourself a target.

Reactions: 4
Alice will literally risk being mugged just to show off her wealth and look good for Instagram. That tells us all we need to know about the kind of person she is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She looks so... the only word I can think of is 'green'. Like just... so young and naive and immature. I've only been to NY once, ten years ago, but I feel that she's misjudged the tone and feel of the place completely. In her fancy dress on the mucky subway! Walking around with her phone out and carrying a Chanel bag on show! She's just in fairyland. Embarrassing.

Reactions: 17
beyond bleeping stupid. I knew her ass would eventually be on the subway.

If she has any sense, she’ll know to hold onto that bag. Especially when them doors open. Idiot.

most people know that you do your best to blend in when you go to certain places, not stand out and make yourself a target.
The person whose reflection is shown in that picture seems to be thinking wtf!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She lives in a bubble and is very keen to advertise her wealth. That’s her choice what a mug but I don’t think she realises that it makes her a prime target when she’s walking along talking into her phone or with an expensive bag on her elbow. With the amount she wastes on clothes she could have a good chunk saved towards a deposit for a house (though that’s not for everyone, fully appreciate that) but I think she fritters it away…

Reactions: 8
In New York every woman/man/dog uses the subway/walks the streets wearing chanel/Hermes/dior/LV etc. her wearing a chanel isn’t that strange at all.
when I was there in January, the lady next to me had a Himalayan Hermes Kelly, they cost like £170000 ish. I told her it was gorgeous and she said said she got made partner in her law firm and it was a treat.
that sub 2k chanel is nothing on New York streets

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She lives in a bubble and is very keen to advertise her wealth. That’s her choice what a mug but I don’t think she realises that it makes her a prime target when she’s walking along talking into her phone or with an expensive bag on her elbow. With the amount she wastes on clothes she could have a good chunk saved towards a deposit for a house (though that’s not for everyone, fully appreciate that) but I think she fritters it away…
She no doubt comes from a wealthy background but I don’t think her business or job funds her lifestyle. Bank of Daddy Paddy must be subsidising her expenses by a considerable amount so she can feel like she “earnt” her Zimmermans and Chanel bags if she is indeed spending on them herself. And the reason her trousers are always so long is because she’s planning to depop them the following week. Bet the tags are still on.
must be exhausting to be her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In New York every woman/man/dog uses the subway/walks the streets wearing chanel/Hermes/dior/LV etc. her wearing a chanel isn’t that strange at all.
when I was there in January, the lady next to me had a Himalayan Hermes Kelly, they cost like £170000 ish. I told her it was gorgeous and she said said she got made partner in her law firm and it was a treat.
I just cannot fathom a world where we have children starving and millions without access to clean water but people can blow £170,000 on a bag?

Anyway - back to Alice. Whingeing about having anxiety and saying it’s worse because she’s not with Paddy. Probably because she knows he’s enjoying his time away from her a bit too much!!

Reactions: 9
I just cannot fathom a world where we have children starving and millions without access to clean water but people can blow £170,000 on a bag?

Anyway - back to Alice. Whingeing about having anxiety and saying it’s worse because she’s not with Paddy. Probably because she knows he’s enjoying his time away from her a bit too much!!
And that’s ok, you don’t have to fathom it. If I was a multi millionaire I’d probably do the same. People can spend where they see fit 🙂

Reactions: 1
And that’s ok, you don’t have to fathom it. If I was a multi millionaire I’d probably do the same. People can spend where they see fit 🙂
I bet that’s the kind of mentality Tory Paddy and Alice and their pals have!

It’s exactly what’s wrong with our capitalist society. Ultimately it succeeds because others are hard done by (see the poor children making Alice’s primark range)!

Reactions: 8
A woman with a £170k scarf was on the subway?

A woman with a £170k scarf was on the subway?
No a Himalayan Kelly bag, by Hermes. Celeb’s etc ride the subways in New York even. Designer brands are everywhere. We seen Bradley cooper taking his kids to school on the subway even. Wearing an extremely expensive watch. It’s normal there. It’s not like London where you get mugged for everything.
I don’t know where you got scarf from as I didn’t say it anywhere 😂

I bet that’s the kind of mentality Tory Paddy and Alice and their pals have!

It’s exactly what’s wrong with our capitalist society. Ultimately it succeeds because others are hard done by (see the poor children making Alice’s primark range)!
People can spend big money on clothes/bags and also give to charity/help others. It’s not really our right to judge how others spend their very hard earned cash. I love a designer handbag, but also help local animal charities here in the Belfast area. I don’t know why people get so upset over how people spend their own cash. When people spent benefit money unwisely they kick off, when people spend their own money, people also kick off 😂 can’t win

No a Himalayan Kelly bag, by Hermes. Celeb’s etc ride the subways in New York even. Designer brands are everywhere. We seen Bradley cooper taking his kids to school on the subway even. Wearing an extremely expensive watch. It’s normal there. It’s not like London where you get mugged for everything.
I don’t know where you got scarf from as I didn’t say it anywhere 😂
Haha! I blame the heat. I think I just saw Hermes and thought 'scarf' 😁

I've only been to NYC once and stayed in a not-fancy part of Brooklyn. So my subway experience didn't include rich people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.