Alice Liveing #7 Paddy won’t commit, her clothes don’t fit and the app is still Tommy tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was a rather longwinded explanation for why she...posted *twice* in one hour...did anyone ask or care??

Reactions: 5
Dear god I wonder what these two narcissists were banging on about
She really has lost her way if that’s her role models.

She may have considered Clean Eating a bad thing but she knew who she was back then

She was busy, had a good following and was involved in a lot of H&F stuff.

Was involved in high profile stuff even if it was primark.

i followed her. Her eating wasn’t anyway near as disordered as it is now 🤷🏼‍♀️

Paddy seems to be the only thing that matters. She has no idea who she is anymore.

All the tweakments and Harley Street.

I know she comes from money but she has lost herself

Reactions: 7
The irony of her and another fake narcissist doing a talk about how to be happy is outstanding. 🙄😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A bit off topic, but I found Alice through LDNM and I’ve always always always wanted to know why she left them so suddenly! I’ve always wondered if she was dating one of them and it ended badly 😬

Reactions: 5
A bit off topic, but I found Alice through LDNM and I’ve always always always wanted to know why she left them so suddenly! I’ve always wondered if she was dating one of them and it ended badly 😬
I also found Alice many years ago through LDNM as I was following one of their programmes. It's been briefly discussed a few times on her threads why she left them, but it's all a bit mysterious. Someone asked her why she left in a question box once, and all she said was ‘people change’ and left it at that.

Reactions: 6
I do like tally I have followed her for years, but I will say she is punching lol, jack is fit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I do like tally I have followed her for years, but I will say she is punching lol, jack is fit 😂
I liked tally but she’s like alice, she hates on her previous ‘fit’ self but takes no responsibility for encouraging all the ‘restrictive’ behaviours on her followers

Reactions: 8
She’ll be giving Padster such a hard time now. 🤣
and yes on the subject of Tally, I don’t follow her but it’s more confused messaging and lack of responsibility over past messages and effects it can have most of the time. I also think that deep down these influencers that preach that they’re happy not being TINY would chew off their own arm to get back to it if it were sustainable. It’s alll so fake.

Can someone keep an eye on Almond’s Pinterest board - reckon the engagement rings will be updated. 🙈

Attachments

Reactions: 8
She’ll be giving Padster such a hard time now. 🤣
and yes on the subject of Tally, I don’t follow her but it’s more confused messaging and lack of responsibility over past messages and effects it can have most of the time. I also think that deep down these influencers that preach that they’re happy not being TINY would chew off their own arm to get back to it if it were sustainable. It’s alll so fake.

Can someone keep an eye on Almond’s Pinterest board - reckon the engagement rings will be updated. 🙈
Gosh she always has to make it about her doesn’t she - posting a screenshot of a FaceTime call so that she can prove she knew before everyone else. Why the duck so we care about your reaction Alice? Just say congrats like a normal person.

Narcissistic Alice strikes again.

also thoughts and prayers for Paddy - Alice is going to be utterly insufferable!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.