Alice Liveing #7 Paddy won’t commit, her clothes don’t fit and the app is still Tommy tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching her do the pull-ups. Sigh. She’s using momentum - not body strength - after the first two or so. She shouldn’t be arching her back or kicking her legs forward. Come Alice - you’re the PT. You know this crap.
Sorry for the low quality photos. I couldn’t look at her ugly too tight gym kit any longer 🥴🤢
I know and flies in the face of the ‘exercise post covid’ info she had earlier in the week. It’s ok to say that your body still feels fatigue and admit it has had an impact on your form, but don’t be disheartened etc etc.
Saying that, the core exercise with the rowing machine, her form was good doing that, would have been more beneficial to say, this is another exercise you can try if pull ups are beyond you

Reactions: 3
Needle and Thread gifted dress / very special fitting.....what do we reckon? She told them she's got engaged and she's hoping for a freebie!?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Needle and Thread gifted dress / very special fitting.....what do we reckon? She told them she's got engaged and she's hoping for a freebie!?
Their dresses are very pretty and feminine but doesn’t she already own a bunch of dresses that look like this? Also $800 for a frock you’re going to wear once is 😵💫

I wonder? I checked the Needle & Thread tagged photos and their CEOs stories and it looks like a PR event thing.

F2A4BB92-3A46-46EE-9860-4B817B44B968.jpeg

365CF368-F808-48B7-98A8-151FEF7ED7C9.png

8EB60AD7-BA16-4B18-B1B8-B6541AB56807.png

Would not surprise me if she got some fancy fitted white sparkly dress to wear on her holiday and just hope it’s another “subtle hint” to Paddy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's obviously been reading here and tried to make herself look less egg-headed.
Why does she always wear make up to the gym!!! Even when I go after work I remove all my make up first and clean my face before I sweat. She's going in the morning!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.