Alice Liveing #7 Paddy won’t commit, her clothes don’t fit and the app is still Tommy tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Part of me thinks she only wants a ring and a baby for engagement, both would give her a purpose!

Reactions: 11
Totally agree with the comments - Alice seems very naive and thinks a wedding equals happily ever after. Yes the buzz of engagement and the actual wedding is awesome, but within a few weeks people move on and your wedding is just a memory.

We did marriage guidance before we got married. I found it so eye opening - some of the other couples we did it with has never faced any challenges and had fundamentally different views on really important issues. I think it’s unlikely Al and Paddy will last the course tbH.

Reactions: 3
Not to change the subject but …suddenly she’s back up to 697k followers. Wasn’t she at like 660k or so a few weeks back?

what caused the surge? 🫣🤔😳

Lent a diamond choker by a woman who makes bespoke engagement rings 🤣🙈😱 she is SO desperate for that diamond (bet the woman is delighted she’s wearing it to Pilates too 🤷‍♀️).
I thought this! Why on EARTH would you wear anything other than solid old jewellery (the type you never take off) to any kind of exercise class? I’ll admit I’m not a necklace person anyway, I’m always terrified they’ll break, but that one does look particularly delicate.

Reactions: 9
I feel awful saying this, but she’s had so much work done literally nothing moves on her face apart from her lower jaw. The Botox has made her forehead seem wayyy bigger than it is because it has no expression, it’s just this mass of blank smooth space that doesn’t move - it’s all I see on any of her stories. It’s really sad she feels she needs to do all of this shite to her face.

Reactions: 14
As I understand, this is a requirement of the medication as it would cause huge complications in pregnancy and people are urged not to try to conceive while on it.

Reactions: 12
She has a monthly pregnancy test??
It’ll be for the Roaccutane I assume - although as she and Paddy are THE most sexless couple ever and he’s always playing golf or at the strip joints office I don’t imagine there’s a massive pregnancy risk. 🤣🙈😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok. I think there is way more going on here than meets the eye.

As many of you have said she seems incapable of separating the fitness guru part of her life from her personal so it’s all of a mishmash but, the post and deleting?

Ok we have all said and done stuff, be it alcohol or spelling or just thought better of it. But this is a recurring theme and almost constant.

I was reading about an avoidance disorder earlier today and wish I had bookmarked as I can’t find but her behaviour fits.

Hates herself, all aspects, super positive and then down in the depths in the blink of an eye.

All the social stuff “look at me having fun” yet deletes or it never gets expanded on.

She is obviously lonely, all the fake happy happy friend stuff is just not real, there is never a real feel in any of those photos of just “fun” 🤷🏼‍♀️

Gah, she needs therapy.

The tweakments are making things worse.

I will admit when I met her I was jealous/envious as she really did look good, polished and spoke well and seemed to have the perfect life.

Obviously that was a lie as in her Clean Eating days which was torture 🙄

She seems to be so erratic now.

Reactions: 10
Ok. I think there is way more going on here than meets the eye.

As many of you have said she seems incapable of separating the fitness guru part of her life from her personal so it’s all of a mishmash but, the post and deleting?

Ok we have all said and done stuff, be it alcohol or spelling or just thought better of it. But this is a recurring theme and almost constant.

I was reading about an avoidance disorder earlier today and wish I had bookmarked as I can’t find but her behaviour fits.

Hates herself, all aspects, super positive and then down in the depths in the blink of an eye.

All the social stuff “look at me having fun” yet deletes or it never gets expanded on.

She is obviously lonely, all the fake happy happy friend stuff is just not real, there is never a real feel in any of those photos of just “fun” 🤷🏼‍♀️

Gah, she needs therapy.

The tweakments are making things worse.

I will admit when I met her I was jealous/envious as she really did look good, polished and spoke well and seemed to have the perfect life.

Obviously that was a lie as in her Clean Eating days which was torture 🙄

She seems to be so erratic now.
We would love details on your in person time wiht erratic Almond Alice.
Her mental health is shaky right now. I wonder if the post-and-deletes are a secret message to someone? It’s happening daily.

Reactions: 6
We would love details on your in person time wiht erratic Almond Alice.
Her mental health is shaky right now. I wonder if the post-and-deletes are a secret message to someone? It’s happening daily.
Oh I have mentioned before. I don’t know her as such but did do a course with LDNM at Canary Wharf and she was brought in to do a talk as a SM guru as she was big as Clean Eating Alice and part of their camp.

She was “tiny” and I mean tiny. I’m 5ft 2 and a bit and whilst carrying weight that made me uncomfortable (about 17 lb) I was elephantine compared to her.

She was sleek, groomed, composed. Spoke eloquently and completely 180 from how she acts now!!!

She was however aloof, didn’t mix and stuck to the LDNM boys.

Who were complete twats and I never gave them another penny 🤣

I hasten to add I lost the weight with keto. Naff all else worked even with my knowledge/training/experience.

Menopause is not catered to by the young and the beautiful

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Anyone else catch that waffle about asking for opinions about slim people pretending to be fat to be relatable this morning and got promptly deleted?
Me! I was tempted to reply and tell her she does it all the time with her ‘bloat’ posts. But any time I’ve sent constructive criticism to her I get a passive aggressive reply so I cba

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Me! I was tempted to reply and tell her she does it all the time with her ‘bloat’ posts. But any time I’ve sent constructive criticism to her I get a passive aggressive reply so I cba
Oooh did she call you “lovely” in that patronising way before coming up with some crap that deflects the point you’re trying to make?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Watching her do the pull-ups. Sigh. She’s using momentum - not body strength - after the first two or so. She shouldn’t be arching her back or kicking her legs forward. Come Alice - you’re the PT. You know this crap.
Sorry for the low quality photos. I couldn’t look at her ugly too tight gym kit any longer 🥴🤢

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.