Alice Liveing #7 Paddy won’t commit, her clothes don’t fit and the app is still Tommy tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like a giant baby with a massive spam forehead ready to be christened. What a horror. I bet it’s Zimmerman and about £800 or something ridiculous. She looks ridiculous. And boy how much does she dislike her body the way she covers every bit of upper body skin every evening in a hot climate. 🤷‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder which one is her sister that she doesn't get on with? Did she actually go on the holiday? If not, Alice's story where she says 'lovely holiday with ALL the family' could be seen as a real dig...

Reactions: 4
It seems like most of what Alice wears are "investment" pieces. Fair enough if you have a statement dress or two for the odd occasion. But it seems like everything she wears is what she calls an "investment piece." Like everything is from Zimmermann? It reminds me of people who exclusively wear LV, Gucci and the like because they think designer is a fashion sense, when actually it looks super tacky and an obvious flex, which is such an ick. Likewise, wearing exclusively Zimmermann is not a substitute for a good fashion sense. I'm petite and have researched petite styling tips for my own benefit. Design features like large prints and oversized maxis are exactly what to avoid as they overwhelm and swallow up a small frame. I wouldn't care if that's what she felt comfortable in, but then don't hail yourself as some fashion guru just because you have money for designer dresses.

Reactions: 8
I genuinely think she’s deluded. Those questions and answers are complete and utter bollocks!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣😳

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.