Alice Liveing #7 Paddy won’t commit, her clothes don’t fit and the app is still Tommy tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t wait for a new Daddy Paddy themed thread title! “Daddy Paddy wrinkled as a ball bag, put on some bloody SPF”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine her directing him to get these 'candid' pictures. 'Right so now look at me adoringly like you love me and not like you'd rather be on any golf course in the world right now... no, don't look at the camera, look at ME!!'

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Why would you wear those hot long trousers in July in Greece? And also - are her “amazing” clothes adjusters and tailors actually giving her someone else’s clothing??? 🤷‍♀️
Howling at Daddy Daddy and Daddy Paddy dressed the same 🤣

Reactions: 14
Also why does she have so many flashy bags etc.? Screams nouveau riche label obsessed gal

Reactions: 10
Her dress sense is dire and does nothing for her....that trouser crop top outfit was dire and Ill fitting , and I bet it cost a fortune
I've been fortunate to holiday in some exotic , swanky locations and never seen someone so out of place at a beach resort as Alice

Reactions: 4
I can't explain it, but Paddy and her family playing that ball game is giving the strongest Tory vibes.

She's so uptight. She can never let herself go. Everything has to be so controlled and come across as perfect.

I wish she would go wild for once and get some sand in her fanny 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's so uptight. She can never let herself go. Everything has to be so controlled and come across as perfect.

I wish she would go wild for once and get some sand in her fanny 😂
Be careful what you wish for. Chessidiot is the type to get sand in fanny and show the world exactly how hilllariioussss her sandy pubey roobies mingey cringey it is.
And try as hard Alice may…it always looks far from perfect! The tongue, the poses, the awkward shoulder shrug to appear “slimmer”. I love her content because it makes my insecurities melt away, and not in the way she intends 🤣

• Haha
Let’s go to the beach!!!

But only after I’ve posed for probably 50+ candid “in the moment natural” shots to show just how much fun I’m having away from my phone and switching off. And whilst I’m arching my back, sucking my stomach in and sticking my leg in weird position. Fucks sake Alice - go to the beach with a blow up crocodile and some Cheetos. 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Let’s go to the beach!!!

But only after I’ve posed for probably 50+ candid “in the moment natural” shots to show just how much fun I’m having away from my phone and switching off. And whilst I’m arching my back, sucking my stomach in and sticking my leg in weird position. Fucks sake Alice - go to the beach with a blow up crocodile and some Cheetos. 🙄
Why does she do the shoulder shrug? Always looks like she’s bursting for a wee.

Reactions: 8
Let’s go to the beach!!!

This pose is ridiculous 🤣🤣

Let’s go to the beach!!!

That suit is doing nothing for her

Reactions: 3
Why is she making this holiday a competition to show off how much exercise she can squeeze in?

Reactions: 5
Hmm.. it looks like the grim Liveing clan haven't actually left the hotel complex... other than the "family hike".
How dull.

The constant picturs of her looking strained and holding herself in in her bikinis. 🙄

She really is an empty vessel

Hmm.. it looks like the grim Liveing clan haven't actually left the hotel complex... other than the "family hike".
How dull.

The constant picturs of her looking strained and holding herself in in her bikinis. 🙄

She really is an empty vessel
So…..perfect holiday for her. She never goes anywhere when she travels any way.

This just popped up in my IG, laughed out loud.
7E6E9EC8-5919-4AD6-96A7-102EBA05E334.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.