Alice Liveing #7 Paddy won’t commit, her clothes don’t fit and the app is still Tommy tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A day off?!!! Is she shitting me?!! She’s has more holidays than Judith Chalmers the last few weeks (showing my age there) 😬🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Feels stressed and overwhelmed at everything - has another day off lounging and dressed in Dior 🙄🙄🙄 maybe try working on things for 2-3 full days to see what progress you can make?

Reactions: 8
What. Does. She. Look. Like. 🙈😳 overdressed, over labelled, lank hair, tacky bag and shoes. She’s 29. It’s hot as heck in London. Pair of shorts and a tee, or something without the frills and Dior “frustrated 40 something bored housewife of Miami” sliders.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
When I was turning 30, I had a rough year. felt like I hadn’t done much with my life (untrue) and ran around like an Alice with my head cut off.
She has lost perspective and needs to get to real therapy - not the on show IG kind.
mad for grungy pants, she is so desperate to be his friend. I wonder what that’s all about?
Also NO mention of Paddy. Did his mom take him to France as an intervention? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It's bleeping ridiculous. She moans about her life but does an hours work, Pilates then dicks about with the insta mates, sneaking in pictures of her ugly Dior bag.

There are people out there having to choose between their electricity bills and dinner. She's so bleeping out of touch it's insane. Remember when she was relatable?

/Rant over. (maybe).

Reactions: 12
I would love to see one of her weekly schedules, just for a normal week. It feels like even when she's working (not on holiday) there are still multiple chances to relax and enjoy 'me' time - paid events, evenings at the theatre, trips to Soho Farmhouse, Pilates and other fitness classes... any sane person would view these things are luxuries, Alice seems to view them as par for the course.

Reactions: 13
I would love to bugger off to Soho farmhouse after work. She has no idea what real life is about.

Reactions: 5
I would love to see one of her weekly schedules, just for a normal week. It feels like even when she's working (not on holiday) there are still multiple chances to relax and enjoy 'me' time - paid events, evenings at the theatre, trips to Soho Farmhouse, Pilates and other fitness classes... any sane person would view these things are luxuries, Alice seems to view them as par for the course.
Yup. God help her if she ever becomes a parent. I literally joked with a friend that I was looking forward to a trip to the Doctor’s for some me time 🤪

Reactions: 2
Thank God she deleted that story of Lewis sitting on the edge of the pool in his pants. That is really not something, anybody needs to see

Reactions: 9
She is literally incapable of being in the moment!! It’s tragic!

View attachment 1468915
What the duck is this? 😂

Poor little princess Alice needing a mid-week break to rest from Pilates, parading badly fitting expensive designer clothes and moaning about how difficult her life is. It’s a good job she doesn’t need to live in the real world because she wouldn’t last seconds.

Reactions: 8
“Good morning teaaammm! I’m so happy to have had the day off yesterday. Two more days to power through till the weekend - we got this!”.
She’s actually unreal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.