Alice Liveing #7 Paddy won’t commit, her clothes don’t fit and the app is still Tommy tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking the same - there’s quite a few sneaky pics/videos already and I bet Chessie is not too happy about it 😬
Pmsl at some of those videos. Everyone looks hammered, a dodgy sounding band and there’s a woman dancing whose shoe is half hanging off…..very classy 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder how many of those ‘women who make you feel loved, supported and also cackle with laughter’ will Alice see in the next twelve months? How many of them will drop everything and come and cheer her up when she's on one of her downers? A glass of wine on a random weekday in a London pub?

Probably zero.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Stick your bum out, suck your stomach in….so so so so so fake and I’m sorry but those shoes are horrible with that dress. Utterly wrong. What would Alice wear? The wrong thing usually!
The nude heels. No, just no. The posing is so bad, she’s holding in a wee and her bladder’s bursting. Worst thing is that she’s rehearsed that pose for ages only to look like she’s about to wet herself. On the plus side, the dress isn’t terrible, and I do like her hair and make up. These pics have actually made me want to go wee. BRB.

• Haha
The wedding looks fine/nice and extravagant but what I hate is this OTT display of fake friendship from the bridesmaids… like a wedding is about close family celebrating. If I was one of chessie’s cousins or something or old close friends I’d just be like… ok, this is all for show. I went to one friend’s wedding and she had this massive entourage and all the speeches were just private jokes from their group. It alienated all the other guests and I imagine this was what it was like..
103564C9-D16B-4389-B5AC-A6DBAD0A1D77.png

I've only recently discovered her and she makes me rage. The arrogance of her is astounding.

Reactions: 10
The wedding looks fine/nice and extravagant but what I hate is this OTT display of fake friendship from the bridesmaids… like a wedding is about close family celebrating. If I was one of chessie’s cousins or something or old close friends I’d just be like… ok, this is all for show. I went to one friend’s wedding and she had this massive entourage and all the speeches were just private jokes from their group. It alienated all the other guests and I imagine this was what it was like..View attachment 1362720
I do find it strange when they are essentially colleagues!?

Also she had 13 bridesmaids! Wtf!

Reactions: 10
I know this isn't a Chessie thread, but she might be the most vacuous person I've ever seen.
She’s just embarrassing?! She’s the classic girl when you’re younger who refers to herself as “a bit crazy, watch out guys 😈😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s just embarrassing?! She’s the classic girl when you’re younger who refers to herself as “a bit crazy, watch out guys 😈😉
I think I dislike her so much because she reminds me so much of a girl I went to school with, we could never just take a nice picture with her, every picture she would say ok let’s take a FuNnY one everyone make a funny face. It fucked me off we were like 18 lol anyway soz for the OT

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think I dislike her so much because she reminds me so much of a girl I went to school with, we could never just take a nice picture with her, every picture she would say ok let’s take a FuNnY one everyone make a funny face. It fucked me off we were like 18 lol anyway soz for the OT
I had a girl at uni exactly the same. Referred to herself in the third person and every story was about how someone commented how wild and crazy she is as part of a general conversation 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hate the dresses, and imagine how uncomfortable they'd have been on such a hot day. Is Alice capable of having a picture taken without doing the daft bevelled leg looking over her shoulder pose? It's not even her best angle, she looks ridiculous.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.