Alice Liveing #5 Forehead of Fulham, her head’s always shining, give me strength, Alice stop whining!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep there was a post in the Q&A from someone saying 'I hope you get a 💍 on your holiday!' and Alice had replied saying 'I can guarantee that won't be happening' 😂 wish I'd screenshotted now!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Yep there was a post in the Q&A from someone saying 'I hope you get a 💍 on your holiday!' and Alice had replied saying 'I can guarantee that won't be happening' 😂 wish I'd screenshotted now!
Omg. I looked literally 30 mins after her q&a post had gone live. So she’d written that, considered and deleted it within the space of 27 mins 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
nearly new thread time! Any title suggestions? I’ll throw one in!

Alice Liveing: Will partner with anything for the right fee, Padster still not got down on one knee.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Orrrr she writes them each time as little “reminders” to paddy

I can’t see this - has she deleted?
Exactly what I thought!! Almost like she’s saying: see padster…if other people (strangers) online are asking about when we’re getting hitched…why aren’t you?!

Reactions: 3
Here's another suggestion, Alice Liveing: more frills on her tongue than on her frock, now on roaccutane despite no spots (and no rock)

Reactions: 10
Omg. I looked literally 30 mins after her q&a post had gone live. So she’d written that, considered and deleted it within the space of 27 mins 😅
The problem with sitting around waiting for some idiot to propose is that your life is passing you by. Also - people live intentionally. Why should he propose when his life is grand right now? If he wanted to get married he would
have proposed by now. It’s sad to see her pining away and wasting what are *maybe* the best years. I would go back in a minute to 29 and have a blast. Marriage will be there down the road.

Reactions: 14
Hiiiiiiii! Look at my privilege !
Jeeeeez she is sooooooooo tone deaf and up her own backside. Does she watch the news?? Does she have a clue about the utter shite going on in the world??? Oh no coz she’s off to a no doubt free weekend at a swanky venue. Is she taking Paddy or is he hitting those strip joints hard with a wallet full of fifties flat out in the office with those pesky end of year figures to sort out. 🤔

Reactions: 8
Jeeeez she and Padster are actually spending a weekend together on their free weekend break romantic retreat in the countryside with another couple. Hope the bar is well stocked as we know how steaming he likes to get. 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think whether she had a thread on here or not she’s still make pointed posts at people calling her out in comments. Or twist the narrative to people being mean/ making her anxious/ upsetting her.
I remember a meltdown a good few years ago, before her tattle thread started, all over people calling her out over ads and saying that people are assuming she does it just to make money when she actually genuinely believes in the brands she promotes and she’s always clear. I mean at least now she admits she does it for money. And she wasn’t exactly clear with the Charlotte tilbury ads she got a slap on the wrist for. Guess integrity went out of the window so she could afford more clothes to keep up with paddy’s posh mates.

Reactions: 5
I think whether she had a thread on here or not she’s still make pointed posts at people calling her out in comments. Or twist the narrative to people being mean/ making her anxious/ upsetting her.
I remember a meltdown a good few years ago, before her tattle thread started, all over people calling her out over ads and saying that people are assuming she does it just to make money when she actually genuinely believes in the brands she promotes and she’s always clear. I mean at least now she admits she does it for money. And she wasn’t exactly clear with the Charlotte tilbury ads she got a slap on the wrist for. Guess integrity went out of the window so she could afford more clothes to keep up with paddy’s posh mates.
Didn’t know about the slap on the wrist. Spill the tea!

Reactions: 1
Didn’t know about the slap on the wrist. Spill the tea!
So a couple of months ago she was posting some content about some Charlotte tilbury makeup/ foundation she’d started to use and was apparently loving. Right at the end of all these stories about how awesome it was she left an aff link. Turns out that day id been noseying on the ASA rulings and a few influencers and CT had been told off for basically doing the exact same thing Alice had just done. So I may have screenshotted and passed it along. A few days later I was told that the ASA were working with Alice and CT about it so I assume there was a bit of a slap on the wrist for not declaring ads.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.