Alice Liveing #5 Forehead of Fulham, her head’s always shining, give me strength, Alice stop whining!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why she is so made up for the gym at 6(?)am in the morning. Why!? It's not like we never see her without make up. No one at the gym looks pretty 🤣🥴

Reactions: 7
What is this extremely smug expression? God knows what treats we are in for tonight!

And I love how her going for something different consists of her daily scraped back hair (causing extreme breakage) look showing off her forehead…

5DD43F08-784C-4DE5-AF2A-9A0CC89B9A54.png

Reactions: 1
Ahh red lip on accutane is a rookie error. Even post accutane it’s a struggle sometimes. It’s gonna peel in the most awkward places and the colours gonna bleed all over, especially on the lip line

Reactions: 5
She looks nice I think bar the slicked back hair. What is the point in paying ££ for extensions if you just always flatten them to your head!!?

Reactions: 9
Remarkable woman event? I tell you who I think is remarkable, the women carrying their kids out of a war torn country across the borders whilst their partners stay and fight. Dealing with hunger, grief, loss of their homes, pets, family, jobs, loved ones.

But not our Alice, slap on the red lippy, get a stylist in and get dressed up to celebrate with Stylish magazine. The tone deafness is well…..deafening tbh 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Remarkable woman event? I tell you who I think is remarkable, the women carrying their kids out of a war torn country across the borders whilst their partners stay and fight. Dealing with hunger, grief, loss of their homes, pets, family, jobs, loved ones.

But not our Alice, slap on the red lippy, get a stylist in and get dressed up to celebrate with Stylish magazine. The tone deafness is well…..deafening tbh 🤣
I was literally thinking the same. The whole tone deaf bragging, showing off and indulgence from a massive section of social media and all these vacuous influencers is staggering. And why oh why can she not wear clothes that fit her? Trousers are way too long, they don’t fit her thighs and crotch properly. Has she tagged the outfit on her personal account? If that’s the real ostrich designer again she needs calling out big time.

I was literally thinking the same. The whole tone deaf bragging, showing off and indulgence from a massive section of social media and all these vacuous influencers is staggering. And why oh why can she not wear clothes that fit her? Trousers are way too long, they don’t fit her thighs and crotch properly. Has she tagged the outfit on her personal account? If that’s the real ostrich designer again she needs calling out big time.
Yep. It’s ostrich. Knew I recognised it. She wore it back in 2020 and she’d tagged the designer. Link here for the jumpsuit :

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Gross. Drives an electric car to be more sustainable. Wears animal feathers for a fancy night out. Make it make sense!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.