Alice Liveing #5 Forehead of Fulham, her head’s always shining, give me strength, Alice stop whining!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah bless. Alice has mixed with the peasants and is telling us all that actually, taxi drivers are okay.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A whole load of stories this morning just because she’s too knackered to hit the gym at 6am today.
She’s really beating herself up and trying to convince herself, under the guise of promoting a healthy attitude to her app users.
It’s ok to take a day off Alice 😞

Reactions: 10
What a long winded self indulgent bunch of nonsense! So exhausted, blah blah blah. Maybe it’s the Roaccutane sweetie, it does say avoid strenuous workouts when you’re on it? She is such a bubble head. It’s like fresh air bouncing about in there. Take a day off the gym but please stop banging on about how exhausting your privileged life is. 😬

Attachments

Reactions: 13
I am devastated! I’ve just moved house and the only gym nearby that has a swimming pool is third space 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What a long winded self indulgent bunch of nonsense! So exhausted, blah blah blah. Maybe it’s the Roaccutane sweetie, it does say avoid strenuous workouts when you’re on it? She is such a bubble head. It’s like fresh air bouncing about in there. Take a day off the gym but please stop banging on about how exhausting your privileged life is. 😬
I generally like Alice but she has a cheek to be moaning when she lives such an incredibly privileged life, so offputting

Reactions: 11
Motivation ebbs and flows
Its normal
Might also be something to do with new skin treatment and 2 nights out in a row.

It amazes me that she thinks her life is so tough.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
All she had to say was - I'm feeling tired this morning and need to have a rest rather than go to the gym. Maybe do some yoga or stretching instead.

I think she needs to try to separate personal life from the app marketing. She had a separate account for it, but I don't think she's using it. It's not motivating for the app users to see this morning's post.

Reactions: 11
I get the motivational eb and “being kind to yourself” thing but it’s just coming across that she’s literally pushed herself to a limit where she mentally and physically can’t even. That’s not good mental health practice and certainly not something she should be promoting. There’s a knack to putting yourself first and practicing good mental health techniques and a big part of it is recognising the signs and listening to yourself before you get to the point where you just can’t even.
If you’re new to therapy (like I think she is, maybe not “new” as in she’s only recently taken it up but new to being consistent with it and understanding how it clicks) I don’t think you should be using your platform to promote something as advice. It’s just bad advice that still perpetuates that it’s okay to work yourself till you can’t and then take a rest.

Reactions: 3
I generally like Alice but she has a cheek to be moaning when she lives such an incredibly privileged life, so offputting
Dear god so ridiculous. She goes to an unnamed fancy event with her rich and famous godmother, decked out in Chanel, in a TAXI, and is now saying how exhausted and overwhelmed she is. I’ve literally never seen anything like it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just fear that one day she’ll look back on all these stories where she seems quite vulnerable and low, and really regret sharing so much. Especially these stories recorded first thing. Whenever I’m in a low mood I feel my absolute worst in the morning in my PJs before having a shower and a coffee and putting on some makeup etc. - I can’t imagine wanting to broadcast that to so many people. (I also look like absolute death in the morning so maybe that’s why 😂.)

She does seem very low, and as if maybe she has come to depend on a dopamine hit from (presumably) getting lots of lovely supportive messages from followers when she shares like this?

I’m all for keeping it real but she just seems fragile. Maybe I’m too much of a soft touch though, who knows.

Reactions: 3
Im sorry Alices life is exhausting. She might want to check in with the Dr who prescribed the Accutane, as joints and mental health can be affected. COVID’s still out there too.
What I can’t see past is the lips. She looks so different recently and I don’t think it’s those 🐴teeth.
These pictures represent today and then going back six months. I think there has been a dramatic change.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I think the reason so many people reacted positively to her stories was that they see it as giving them permission to slack off the gym and call it self-care instead of laziness!

Dear god so ridiculous. She goes to an unnamed fancy event with her rich and famous godmother, decked out in Chanel, in a TAXI, and is now saying how exhausted and overwhelmed she is. I’ve literally never seen anything like it
The irony of it all is, I get the impression that all she wants is to be married and settled and it just doesn’t seem like its going to happen!

Reactions: 8
She just can't stop bringing up whether or not Paddy will pop the question on Insta can she! Every time she does one of these Q&As there's always some answer about how her private life is soooo private, or how she hopes marriage is in her future but is like, toooootally chill and calm about the fact it might not happen. The constant references to it say otherwise! She could just ignore these messages but they pop up all the time and she chooses to share them constantly...

Reactions: 9
She just can't stop bringing up whether or not Paddy will pop the question on Insta can she! Every time she does one of these Q&As there's always some answer about how her private life is soooo private, or how she hopes marriage is in her future but is like, toooootally chill and calm about the fact it might not happen. The constant references to it say otherwise! She could just ignore these messages but they pop up all the time and she chooses to share them constantly...
Orrrr she writes them each time as little “reminders” to paddy

I can’t see this - has she deleted?

This has gone if it was one of todays 🤣🤣🤣😬😳 Hi Alice, 👋 lovely sunny day! Let’s have a catch up - what has happened to your lips? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.