Alice Liveing #4 Alice is liveing but the ostrich is not, she’s sat there crying over a spot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand the motivation behind sharing the message about Paddy proposing. Surely it's just drawing more attention to it! Wonder if she's trying to drop hints to Padster 🤣 'its what my followers want Paddy! It'll be great for my engagement!'

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Looool was this one of you guys? People who ask these questions seriously are a bit deranged

I don't understand the motivation behind sharing the message about Paddy proposing. Surely it's just drawing more attention to it! Wonder if she's trying to drop hints to Padster 🤣 'its what my followers want Paddy! It'll be great for my engagement!'
Yeah you’re so right. She probably loves sharing that it’s “so unnecessary” but loves that it also ticks the box of adding extra pressure to paddy!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Classic classic narcissist! Look at meeee!! Don’t ask me such questions but actually ask me ALL the questions! Alice my sweet little almond, Paddy won’t propose. 5 years, he’s mid 30s, no chance. He likes his life just as it is I think!!! She protests so much that if it happens it happens. Hey Alice - you know you could propose don’t you?! 😳😊😱 I did! Married 16 years next year - I was quite drunk and he said he was going to propose on a Scottish trip we had planned a few weeks later so I beat him to it but hey 🤣❤🥰

Reactions: 13
What is it with influencers becoming preachy armchair therapists. It just comes across a bit like when you tell someone with depression to cheer up. Telling people to flip their mindset, which is possibly already something ingrained, as though it’s simple and easy just contributes to the problem and makes the situation more stressful.

Reactions: 14
Looool was this one of you guys? People who ask these questions seriously are a bit deranged

Yeah you’re so right. She probably loves sharing that it’s “so unnecessary” but loves that it also ticks the box of adding extra pressure to paddy!
Well she deleted it now ..

Reactions: 3
Well she deleted it now ..
Lol Alice. I can give you one more armchair therapist tip of the day. Don’t engage with anyone when they mention paddy or getting married. Especially don’t screenshot and share any messages. It clearly gets you in a right tizz and probably ruins your day. Then, go and see your actual therapist and work out why that is.

Taadaaaa

• Haha
I feel so bad for her. I think she’s so completely lost.

All these influencers. What exactly is their life? Do they have any purpose other than sharing what they do on the internet?

They all blend into one.

Reactions: 12
I thought exactly the same. Where did that girl go?
Timeline is about when she started dating Paddy. Maybe it was new love or maybe she was just being her. Either way, she just looked happy.
This is the first year she’s going to his house for Xmas, interesting thing to tell us. That’s a long time to be excluded. Wonder what changed?
Also - this.
recipe:
Toast bread
Spread condiments
Add sliced turkey
Layer in lettuce and cranberry sauce
Gently top with second slice of bread
41C11B94-7A9E-42CF-8C4F-87CFF59C8C98.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Timeline is about when she started dating Paddy. Maybe it was new love or maybe she was just being her. Either way, she just looked happy.
This is the first year she’s going to his house for Xmas, interesting thing to tell us. That’s a long time to be excluded. Wonder what changed?
Not sure about being excluded. I have friends who got married this year and are spending it together for the first time. I’ve been with my bf nearly three years and doing it for the first time this year. Can be for lots of different reasons! Mine is mostly because Christmas is so special to my family and we have so many niche traditions we just didn’t want to break by having someone else there!

Also - this.
recipe:
Toast bread
Spread condiments
Add sliced turkey
Layer in lettuce and cranberry sauce
Gently top with second slice of bread
View attachment 909021
She’s made a turkey sandwich 🤣🤣🤣🤣😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
On her personal account today. She looks so cute (and I’m not referring to weight) and tho this has been photoshopped to high heaven she looks happy and perky and fun. She doesn’t seem to be/have much fun anymore.
I am surprised that this was posted just as an image with no words. In my opinion it's an incredibly hypocritical thing to do. We've all looked back at pictures from our past, either wistfully or full of embarrassment, but this isn't a holiday snap, this is Alice selling the world a dream 'Get Abs with Clean Eating Alice' that was built on an unhealthy lie.
She (along with many others) had to drop the Clean Eating tag when it became toxic what we have now is the same clown in a different circus doing different tricks to part us from our money.
She disgusts me.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It looks like they didn’t interact once during that decorating of the tree 😂
Paddy was hanging after his all day works Christmas party. He did NOT want the precious Princess ordering him where to hang baubles. He wanted to lie on the sofa scratching his arse and ordering in Just Eat pizza whilst snoozing all day. It looked such fun that tree session 🤣😳

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.