Alice Liveing #4 Alice is liveing but the ostrich is not, she’s sat there crying over a spot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s really sad she’s doing the tree alone too … we just moved into a new flat and my bf and I had the best afternoon watching films and drinking gin putting it up, I couldn’t imagine doing that whilst he was out on the piss from 10am!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hi guys! I’ve been reading you guys a lot lately, I actually came here a long time ago on the first Alice thread and suddenly came back to about 4 new ones! I stopped following Alice a long time ago and after reading you guys and seeing her Instagram I cannot believe how much she’s changed! Anyway, I just randomly looked at her stories today and after seeing what you guys have been saying about her and Paddy I just picked up on her body language/expressions when she said that Paddy was out on a Christmas party, it’s interesting that she started saying “Paddy is… errrr he’s got his Christmas party at 10am” just the way she almost corrects herself as if she’s making it up, her looking away completely while she says it, it’s all a bit weird, her whole expression changes when saying it. Maybe I’m reading to much into it, but it felt weird to me.
@Lulapop I just watched her stories and YES! She looks upset about Paddy’s party. Think he didn’t invite her or was she already committed to her cousins and he escaped for a day on his own?

The way her face lights up when she’s with/meeting Andy makes me wonder if she’s got a crush?

Reactions: 3
God I sound like a broken record…BUT…in her stories from the gym today, she’s wearing HEAD TO TOE LULULEMON AGAIN…and this is the woman who’s just been paid £££££ to promote Sweaty Betty!? I work in Marketing and if we’d paid an influencer to promote our brand and less than 24 hours later they are wearing / using a competitor I’d be fuming. She‘s just not genuine anymore, I don’t believe a word of what she says.
And rocking up to Winter wonderland wearing head to toe Burberry? oh take a day off love, we get it, you’re rich.

Reactions: 17
I really need someone to ask her to wriggle her forehead the way she did her lips the other day. It is frozen solid. Like you could knock on it and it would echo.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I had no idea you could send Christmas trees back 😂
She's crazy!....tree looks absolutely fine, she just hates being wrong....if it was going to cause that much hassle, why didn't they go and actually choose the tree themselves like most normal people do!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her skin looks so inflamed and painful (not the spot. Spots are normal Alice. ) it looks like she’s had a face lift.

That tree is fine! It’s a tree for gods sake! Decorate it! How much has she spent on a delivery tree? Can’t the Volvo cope with a tree in it?! I bet Paddy is HANGING this morning and she’s all hyper and going on about the tree. He’ll be down the strip joint again by 2pm. 😳🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her skin looks so inflamed and painful (not the spot. Spots are normal Alice. ) it looks like she’s had a face lift.

That tree is fine! It’s a tree for gods sake! Decorate it! How much has she spent on a delivery tree? Can’t the Volvo cope with a tree in it?! I bet Paddy is HANGING this morning and she’s all hyper and going on about the tree. He’ll be down the strip joint again by 2pm. 😳🤣
Probably didn't want to get nasty ,little troublesome needles in the leased Volvo!
talk about first world problems! 🙄

Reactions: 4
God I sound like a broken record…BUT…in her stories from the gym today, she’s wearing HEAD TO TOE LULULEMON AGAIN…and this is the woman who’s just been paid £££££ to promote Sweaty Betty!? I work in Marketing and if we’d paid an influencer to promote our brand and less than 24 hours later they are wearing / using a competitor I’d be fuming. She‘s just not genuine anymore, I don’t believe a word of what she says.
And rocking up to Winter wonderland wearing head to toe Burberry? oh take a day off love, we get it, you’re rich.
It’s also the fact she needs to face all her designer labels towards the camera so everyone can see.

Reactions: 3
Fine, I'll say it .. I don't think she's that pretty? why is her face always so greasy/shiny? it's like a proper moon face. Maybe if she stopped putting tit on/into her face every 5mins her skin would be able to breathe.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.