Alice Liveing #4 Alice is liveing but the ostrich is not, she’s sat there crying over a spot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how she doesn’t post inane drivel for two days and we assume something awful must have happened 😂 maybe she’s finally taken our comments on board!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she posting anything on her personal account? Perhaps she’s eloped with Paddy. 😳

Reactions: 1
She’s been active on Twitter. Posted this awhile ago. Weird thing to ask…
She’s asked this kind of thing before when she stopped drinking for a while because she said it affected her mood badly. She’s obviously had a really low week - much as she irritates the crap out of me I hope she is OK but I do think she needs a different therapist and to refocus her social media presence to help her mental health as much as quit the booze!

Reactions: 7
She’s asked this kind of thing before when she stopped drinking for a while because she said it affected her mood badly. She’s obviously had a really low week - much as she irritates the crap out of me I hope she is OK but I do think she needs a different therapist and to refocus her social media presence to help her mental health as much as quit the booze!
And no shame in medication, even for a little while, to help one over an emotional situation.

Reactions: 5
Maybe she got absolutely steaming and made a complete tit of herself and so now she’s hiding away in shame

Reactions: 2
There was an account on here defending Alice a fair bit the other day. I had a look at that accounts's history and they spend all of their time on Zanna's thread - a friend of Alice's - literally no other activity. Wonder if that was actually Princess Almond risking blowing her cover to post here and it's sent her into a spiral?

If that person is around to come and correct me, do feel free, happy to be wrong, but it was awfully coincidental.

Maybe she got absolutely steaming and made a complete tit of herself and so now she’s hiding away in shame
Everything was rosy in the garden the night she had Lewis and his pants round.

Alcohol is a depressant and it took me a few years to learn to avoid or minimise consumption if I was feeling low.

Really hope the therapist she’s found is the right one and that she makes progress. She infuriates me, but equally I wouldn’t wish poor MH on anyone.

There was an account on here defending Alice a fair bit the other day. I had a look at that accounts's history and they spend all of their time on Zanna's thread - a friend of Alice's - literally no other activity. Wonder if that was actually Princess Almond risking blowing her cover to post here and it's sent her into a spiral?

If that person is around to come and correct me, do feel free, happy to be wrong, but it was awfully coincidental.
i think it was the posts by ‘choppy’ - which have now been deleted, but i responded to them so they still show up. Maybe it is indeed Alice and she was doing a Mother of Daughters for anyone who was around for that debacle!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
i think it was the posts by ‘choppy’ - which have now been deleted, but i responded to them so they still show up. Maybe it is indeed Alice and she was doing a Mother of Daughters for anyone who was around for that debacle!!
No, some of her previous posts, which you can still see if you search her, were critical of her. So not Alice.
Mammer8 on the other hand is the one who posts in Zannas thread a lot and always posts everything as a question. More like her

Also both had posts taken down for trying to moderate the thread, I think .

Reactions: 2
No, some of her previous posts, which you can still see if you search her, were critical of her. So not Alice.
Mammer8 on the other hand is the one who posts in Zannas thread a lot and always posts everything as a question. More like her

Also both had posts taken down for trying to moderate the thread, I think .
Excellent sleuthing 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Such a beg for attention. “Slowly feeling like myself”. Did someone die? Did you survive cancer?

Reactions: 4
I feel pretty cynical to all influencers and I always doubt them when they go off for a few days and suggest they are going to make a lifestyle change like going teetotal. It always feels like they’re just laying the ground work for their next narrative to get freebies/deals in.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.