Alice Liveing #4 Alice is liveing but the ostrich is not, she’s sat there crying over a spot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a walking contradiction. Yesterday she shared a post from a PT friend and how much she agreed with it/liked it or whatever- it had like 5 points on it. One of the points was about posing in underwear being a hallmark of a bad PT (she’s got the women’s health shoot, various selfies etc)
And the best one was something about avoiding PTs who say they have a “system” or another kind of buzz word because it means there’s no tailoring to how the individuals body works. Alice.. hun.. you brought out an app basically saying “hey let me be your PT” with 0 variance for individuals. Are we supposed to run from you or towards you?
Honestly don’t get how influencers build and run business. We’re more likely to see paddy than we are to see business acumen.

Reactions: 11
She’s a walking contradiction. Yesterday she shared a post from a PT friend and how much she agreed with it/liked it or whatever- it had like 5 points on it. One of the points was about posing in underwear being a hallmark of a bad PT (she’s got the women’s health shoot, various selfies etc)
And the best one was something about avoiding PTs who say they have a “system” or another kind of buzz word because it means there’s no tailoring to how the individuals body works. Alice.. hun.. you brought out an app basically saying “hey let me be your PT” with 0 variance for individuals. Are we supposed to run from you or towards you?
Honestly don’t get how influencers build and run business. We’re more likely to see paddy than we are to see business acumen.
I laughed so hard at the don’t pose in underwear comment. Her covers have been built on underwear or some strange outfit. I guess she’s envious of Body Coach system - he is very Marmite but you cannot argue with the slick, professional operation he has plus the reach he’s now got to kids, schools etc. I see she’s creating some more amazing meals for the App. Hold your hats for roasted veg and pasta plus overnight oats. 😬

Reactions: 6
I’m sure there will be a response about how happy she and Padster the pro golfer are. She uses these fake Q&As to feel validated or project a certain image or persona. I feel for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Eurgh I cannot stand her smugness. She’s a liar, she’s miserable and she just needs to go get an office job and shut up.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Does it really annoy anyone else when she condescendingly responds to these Q&As with “what an interesting question”. No it’s not interesting Alice. You just don’t like the question or you’ve made it up yourself to give a condescending answer.

This ro
Does it really annoy anyone else when she condescendingly responds to these Q&As with “what an interesting question”. No it’s not interesting Alice. You just don’t like the question or you’ve made it up yourself to give a condescending answer.
this round of questions is embarrassing and lame. She’s so full of shyte. Offering life advice when last week you couldn’t get out of bed some some reason? No one died. You don’t have cancer. Jeez what could it have been? Oh - maybe mental illness. This woman is like a drunk driver on the road - careening all over the place and a danger to everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe she shows off all her designer gear, not because it’s relatable to her followers or she thinks it’s what they want to see (because we know it’s not), but because she’s doing it to get that type of client base. I imagine her gym is fancy, and you wouldn’t get your average joe signing up to her as a PT (for example I had PT lessons at pure gym for maybe £25 an hour which I thinks expensive enough and I’m an average joe). But she obviously doesn’t care about your average joe and her average followers really, especially when money is involved or to be gained (as you can tell by her lack of effort into her app- she wouldn’t put this little effort into her PT Session with those who are paying the big bucks). So maybe it’s all to look appealing and gain more business from to those type of clients who also wear the designer stuff. Also because she’s trying to futher her career using her social media and get an in with other Z list celebs who we all know are also materialistic and the only high street shops they’d be seen dead in is zara. I’m dunno, I’m rambling because I’m nursing a sick baby at 4am!

• Heart
So her and Paddy are from
Maybe she shows off all her designer gear, not because it’s relatable to her followers or she thinks it’s what they want to see (because we know it’s not), but because she’s doing it to get that type of client base. I imagine her gym is fancy, and you wouldn’t get your average joe signing up to her as a PT (for example I had PT lessons at pure gym for maybe £25 an hour which I thinks expensive enough and I’m an average joe). But she obviously doesn’t care about your average joe and her average followers really, especially when money is involved or to be gained (as you can tell by her lack of effort into her app- she wouldn’t put this little effort into her PT Session with those who are paying the big bucks). So maybe it’s all to look appealing and gain more business from to those type of clients who also wear the designer stuff. Also because she’s trying to futher her career using her social media and get an in with other Z list celebs who we all know are also materialistic and the only high street shops they’d be seen dead in is zara. I’m dunno, I’m rambling because I’m nursing a sick baby at 4am!
Also in the sick baby club, I see you 🥱

I think this is a good point actually. Like trying to fit in with Paddy’s friends. She’s all about the image. Looking at her Depop is almost criminal - she gives zero shits about her environmental income. Am still waiting for the ostrich feather outfit to end up on there!!

Reactions: 5
Maybe it is to fit in with Paddy’s friends? If that’s the case then that’s a real shame. She could go against the grain of the rest of the influencers and build a capsule wardrobe or reduce, reuse and recycle…

Reactions: 3
She’s also desperate to be a fashion/beauty influencer and get all the posh freebies and fun event invites!

Reactions: 4
I think she’s always had a taste for designer stuff and an affluent lifestyle. It’s just that she moderated that to gain traction with followers- like the whole primark collection etc. Fast fashion and mid-range beauty and fashion brands were the first to get on board with influencers and start using them for ads, you’d see it a lot less with premium brands.
Now affluent influencers are more of a thing (I saw someone from TikTok with a BMW ad/ contract) and they get sent the premium stuff. It’s more in line with who she is so now she’s trying to target that.

Reactions: 4
Alice is DESPERATE to be on either I’m a Celebrity or Celeb Masterchef or in her wildest dreams Strictly which she has zero chance of ever ever ever 🤣

How much Botox is in this forehead? It’s like a massive frozen globe.
I can just imagine her on masterchef… overnight oats or salmon with seeds and broccoli…and almonds.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.