Alice Liveing #4 Alice is liveing but the ostrich is not, she’s sat there crying over a spot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m all for an early night on a Sunday but she was in bed before 7pm… I might be being far too judgemental but that just seems a bit ridiculous

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Bet everyone at the school reunion thought she was a bellend with her gold Chanel bag!

• Haha
She’s had a really privileged upbringing. Even without her godmum I think her family are well off. Probably why she’s so tone deaf and can’t see how she completely alienates her audience and probably doesn’t appreciate the money she has. Her only relatable thing she can use from growing up is saying she was bullied. But I doubt she’s ever had the stress of having to work part time while studying to make ends meet and buy her own supplies. Or lived of instant noodles.
I grew up in a town where a lot of people are on the poverty line and either need support or live paycheck to paycheck. I’ll never forget starting back at highschool after Christmas one year and we were discussing gifts and one girl was over the moon because she got a selection box and a cheap off-brand mp3 and that was all of her Christmas presents that year. No matter what Alice buys herself or receives she is never going to fill that void that she’s looking to fill- money, objects and fancy food don’t replace connections or feelings.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It looks like a fee paying school from googling. Which personally I think is totally fine, it’s not really fair to bash people for not going to state school when it’s not their decision.

What is NOT fine is acting like she is so hard done by all the time when she has a very very very good life!

Reactions: 9
I wasn't bashing, I just thought that a Chanel bag would be more 'normal' at a private school reunion than if she'd gone to some dodgy comp.

Reactions: 2
I wasn't bashing, I just thought that a Chanel bag would be more 'normal' at a private school reunion than if she'd gone to some dodgy comp.
If anyone was to show up with a Chanel bag at my old school the first question would be “did you get that in Turkey?” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She looked like she was wearing her brother’s suit again for her school reunion. I bet everyone else was in pretty dresses or jeans and a funky top etc. She rocks up in a navy trouser suit that’s too big and long, a head full of RHOC extensions and a Chanel bag that screams look at me I’m so chic and successful and showy stylish.

Reactions: 3
Had a nosey at some content from balance fest. She could have at least looked interested during the panel talk- just didn’t look engaged at all. Then there’s the difference between tagged pics and the ones she posts for the gram- when will influencers learn that editing does them no favours?

Reactions: 2
Had a nosey at some content from balance fest. She could have at least looked interested during the panel talk- just didn’t look engaged at all. Then there’s the difference between tagged pics and the ones she posts for the gram- when will influencers learn that editing does them no favours?
Ooooh I need to find some - I didn’t see much really about it. I think she’s actually so disinterested in fitness these days. I think she wants her App to make lots of money do well and get some freebies from fitness brands but that’s it. She never posts about upskilling like she used to, she hardly works out herself apart from a mad stretch usually leading up to a holiday, she doesn’t train clients apart from Claire S. Her lack of enthusiasm for the industry shouts loudly from her posts.

Reactions: 3
Last edited:
She’s on another high! But down down down the roller coaster that is her emotional state will go. When? Tomorrow? Late this week? We shall see!

Reactions: 5
Lewis stays when Paddy is out having a coke fuelled night at works event with his colleagues and Lewis sleeps in their bed which is so seriously weird. no holiday booked as Paddy cannot even cope with another week like the last one of being photographer on call 24/7. And I sense a sponsored post with sports socks soon - random question to herself and a photo from the archives. Alice get a grip. We see you and your wild mood swings!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.