Alice Liveing #4 Alice is liveing but the ostrich is not, she’s sat there crying over a spot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she say she's posted something before the Nov challenge? Second month in a row her monthly challenge has started over a week in?!

Reactions: 1
Did she say she's posted something before the Nov challenge? Second month in a row her monthly challenge has started over a week in?!
Yep this one starts on about the 9th and runs into December a bit when she’s then on holiday so no December challenge. I hope someone buys Alice a calendar for Christmas. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow!! 😱

Until the child asks in 2-3 years where their name came from and the Mum can't explain as this Alice and all the other so called influencers have vanished as it's no longer a thing 🤣
At least she hasn’t called the poor child Zanna 🤣😳🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nothing wrong with it if Alice’s workouts have actually helped her through pregnancy and educated her. That’s why I followed Alice in the first place, as a good PT! It’s just been so diluted by her ridiculous insecurity and splashing cash that I just don’t respect her anymore. That woman must be blind to think she’s an inspirational woman to name her baby after.
If anyone wants an actually decent PT who is so inspirational and down to earth, especially for baby related stuff, follow Emily Williams @emilywilliamsfitness 😍

Reactions: 5
Why does she always looks like she has dry grey lips 😩
I’m sure she has some lip balm (gifted of course) she could use before subjecting us to her grey lips 🙄
Because she’s sooo real and doesn’t use filters or make up. God how dare you, troll!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've had brazilian blowouts in the past and they're generally supposed to be for people who have extremely frizzy/curly/bushy hair that would benefit from the cuticle being smoothed down.

From what I've seen Alice has naturally very straight, flat hair that isn't super thick either so I can't imagine why in the world she thinks she needs a brazilian blowout - if anything it'll make her hair even flatter and lankier. I feel like she is addicted to spending money and almost goes out of her way looking for expensive treatments that she doesn't need.
Not to defend her but I went to secondary school with Alice - so can confirm she has VERY tighly curled natural hair. I can see why she'd get a brazilian blow out.

• Wow
I had no idea electric cars were so energy inefficient to make!
Yes, especially the batteries. They use child labor too.
These influencers prattling on about electric cars and climate change need to look in the mirror. Do these fools realise mostly everything has some petroleum in it which is from oil...their phones, parts of their house, the plastic in their car, etc. Also, stop going on multiple holidays a year if you really care about emissions. Twats.

Reactions: 4
electric cars , mobile phones, all batteries for toys etc rely on lithium batteries to operate....there is a finite source of lithium in the world which needs to be mined at great cost to the environment ....you're kidding yourself if you think electric cars are the answer and a 'greener ' alternative

What was she like in school 👀
Haha I wish I could spill some tea but I have none. I was only at school with her for a couple years so my memory isnt great (she left and moved to a different school). I think the most I remember about her was her very tightly curled scraped back (some things never change) blonde hair 😂.
However I remained Facebook friends with her up until she became 'well known' and I remember she was always a bit of a twit on there. Very privileged and up her own arse. Remember reading some quite vile comments made by her and Lewis towards somebody else I was at school with who pulled her up on her behaviour.

Haha I wish I could spill some tea but I have none. I was only at school with her for a couple years so my memory isnt great (she left and moved to a different school). I think the most I remember about her was her very tightly curled scraped back (some things never change) blonde hair 😂.
However I remained Facebook friends with her up until she became 'well known' and I remember she was always a bit of a twit on there. Very privileged and up her own arse. Remember reading some quite vile comments made by her and Lewis towards somebody else I was at school with who pulled her up on her behaviour.
What were her grades like? Was she a high achiever ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.