Alice Liveing #4 Alice is liveing but the ostrich is not, she’s sat there crying over a spot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can't believe what strong medication she is on considering it seems she just got hormonal breakouts at best. The Harley Street staff must love taking advantage of her.

I read an article about how people are using filters so much that they don't even recognize themselves in the mirror and truly believe they should look like the filter. It's so fucked. Glad I am no longer an impressionable young adult or teen and am secure in my skin. I hate filters. But I know if I was younger I would've been jealous of someone like Alice 🤮

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Another story full of “so yeah” and “like”. Someone teach her to speak properly if she wants to be on TV. Imagine her waffling on on Celebrity Masterchef with her fake screechy laugh. Ugh. 🙄 Also - the hair is constantly scraped back again. Sure lasted a long time that one Alice.

Reactions: 3
Looking at her skin, I suspect the new products she's using is burning away her pimples as her chin is quite red? 🤷🏼‍♀️ So when she puts make up on it looks very smooth and hides the redness, hence her happiness yesterday with the results.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Looking at her skin, I suspect the new products she's using is burning away her pimples as her chin is quite red? 🤷🏼‍♀️ So when she puts make up on it looks very smooth and hides the redness, hence her happiness yesterday with the results.
Also that story was so irritating. Soo tired after 6 hours of sleep. A) shut up and B) have a lie in as you have no job that’s forcing you to get up so early???

Reactions: 8
Also that story was so irritating. Soo tired after 6 hours of sleep. A) shut up and B) have a lie in as you have no job that’s forcing you to get up so early???
Her comment about how hard it’ll be if she has kids HaHaHA!!! I would literally pay good money to have 6 hours of unbroken sleep. Or even 6 hours in total. Muppet.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her comment about how hard it’ll be if she has kids HaHaHA!!! I would literally pay good money to have 6 hours of unbroken sleep. Or even 6 hours in total. Muppet.
She needs to get Padster to impregnate her first too and I’d put good money on that not being in his things to do in the next few years. I may be wrong. Six hours of unbroken sleep only happens if they stay overnight someplace else 🤣🤣

Another story full of “so yeah” and “like”. Someone teach her to speak properly if she wants to be on TV. Imagine her waffling on on Celebrity Masterchef with her fake screechy laugh. Ugh. 🙄 Also - the hair is constantly scraped back again. Sure lasted a long time that one Alice.
E006D74A-5B41-4C93-8CC8-F8BC9260A2B8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It suits her so much more. She’s petite, doesn’t need endless fake lengths in there. She’s got lovely hair as it is naturally.

The new stylist is doing well with clothing that fits her petite frame but the boots have a real maculine vibe that isn’t her. She’s very girly
IMO

Also, she looks 40 and plastic here. So much filler/Botox/filtering. Whatever….
Yah. Nothing wrong with minimal botox where you still have some movement which is totally possible. But being totally frozen is a big no.

She needs to google baby Botox.
My takeaway is that she’s not happy with how she looks and messing with her face/hair is easier than digging deep emotionally and finding out what’s wrong. Because there is something wrong. Whether it is internal or an external force, she is not comfortable in her skin. The last few posts about accepting oneself are telling as she’s used photos of when she was rewarded for being so thin and fit vs now, but saying oh yeah, my life is better now.
it rings hollow however. I hope she does the work to feel better about herself. It’s sad to see someone who appears superficially to have “everything” seem a bit lost.
This is just my opinion, not written to hurt Alice. I’m a bit older and have been through A LOT. I’ve done a ton of work on myself to slay my demons and it’s worth the investment .
I hope she hears this.

Reactions: 7
My takeaway is that she’s not happy with how she looks and messing with her face/hair is easier than digging deep emotionally and finding out what’s wrong. Because there is something wrong. Whether it is internal or an external force, she is not comfortable in her skin. The last few posts about accepting oneself are telling as she’s used photos of when she was rewarded for being so thin and fit vs now, but saying oh yeah, my life is better now.
it rings hollow however. I hope she does the work to feel better about herself. It’s sad to see someone who appears superficially to have “everything” seem a bit lost.
This is just my opinion, not written to hurt Alice. I’m a bit older and have been through A LOT. I’ve done a ton of work on myself to slay my demons and it’s worth the investment .
I hope she hears this.
Absolutely spot on. Hence the shopping addiction too - the superficial stuff temporarily distracts her/gives her an endorphin rush. Then a few weeks later the clothes are on depop and she’s trying another treatment on her face!

Alice seems to permanently trying to fix herself so I think this is all spot on. Fix your skin, fix your style and image, fix your living accommodation, fix your body image. I know she’s said she has therapy in the past but I sense she’s not comfortable and settled underneath. I wonder if deep down it’s because Paddy isn’t committing. She makes no secret of the fact she wants children etc. I don’t know Paddy’s age but I think he’s mid 30s and just doesn’t seem to be wanting that for himself…although what do I know!! 😳🤣🤷‍♀️

This is not a good look on her. She looks like she’s wearing a potato sack. She’s too small for this. And those boots are not doing it for me still either. Love a casual laced boot but these are huge on her frame. Her new stylist has clearly decided that beige is her go to as well….

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.