Alice Liveing #4 Alice is liveing but the ostrich is not, she’s sat there crying over a spot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honest to god she needs to take a step
way from the internet. Imagine being that arsed that strangers didn’t like your clothes?! How strange.

Reactions: 6
Her hair looks nice like that but it is not short. I think I know her movements more than I know my own 😂 there is an update for everyyythannnnggggg

Reactions: 2
Precious Princess. Nasty meanie trolls. 🤣🙄
There’s been quite a lot of fair and nice comments on here recently towards her and good advice, but no…she expects 100% praise 100% of the time. I’m so glad I don’t know anybody like her in my circle.

Reactions: 4
She acts like she has some really 'out there' fashion sense that not everyone gets. No Alice - it's just bad!

Reactions: 2
Alice looks at the price tag before she looks at the garment. Anything over 2k is an instant purchase … ostrich feathers or not 👀😂

Reactions: 3
Maybe stop with the clothes posts and go back to food stuff and work out stuff. Deep breathing. But Alice can’t. She needs the ridiculous number of likes for putting woven material on her skin to protect it from the elements.

Reactions: 5
Having a car was something we decided we needed when we got offered a free one (that she failed to declare for ages) and it happened to be electric and also more money from the partnership. This whole advert is cringe. I had an electric Volvo for a test drive and it whined incessantly - maybe that’s why it suits her. (No offence to Volvo - pure electric car power does have a noise as the power takes off but the Volvo was the noisiest I drove without a doubt).

Attachments

• Angry
Anyone else getting the impression that she’s just not that into exercise/ fitness anymore? Maybe the plan is to eventually get to the point where she can pay others to video the content with the occasional workout from her while she goes off to do more lifestyle stuff and pretend she’s fashionable.

Reactions: 7
Anyone else getting the impression that she’s just not that into exercise/ fitness anymore? Maybe the plan is to eventually get to the point where she can pay others to video the content with the occasional workout from her while she goes off to do more lifestyle stuff and pretend she’s fashionable.
She seems to want to go along the lifestyle/motivational speaking route, which begs the question - why the app?!

That car ad caption is so poorly written. 'looks and feels so luxury' - don't you mean luxurious?

'One charge will last me two weeks. Driving in London means I'm not doing long trips so one charge will last me two weeks' - repetitive much? Don't even need that first sentence.

One paragraph talks about the car telling her where to stop and charge, but the next paragraph says there are so many apps to show you. Consistency?!

I miss the content of her workouts and breakfast pictures, her Instagram seemed to have a clear purpose whereas now her brand is all over the place

Reactions: 7
The black sequin monstrosity outfit she was showing on her stories, just didn't suit her at all ( the jeans looked ridiculous and would need about 6-8 inches cut off them and the blouse was hanging off her! ....I'm sure there are petite designer clothes which would flatter her better without the need for costly adjustments

That shirt looks terrible on her. Too big and swamps her. I see not scraping her hair back tightly lasted all of about 4 days. 🙄

She's blatently vying for a place on Strictly and all the reality shows that now recruit influencers, obvs sees it as her foot into the tv world!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She's blatently vying for a place on Strictly and all the reality shows that now recruit influencers, obvs sees it as her foot into the tv world!
She wouldn't last a day on a show like that... how would she deal with the feedback/criticism?

Having a car was something we decided we needed when we got offered a free one (that she failed to declare for ages) and it happened to be electric and also more money from the partnership. This whole advert is cringe. I had an electric Volvo for a test drive and it whined incessantly - maybe that’s why it suits her. (No offence to Volvo - pure electric car power does have a noise as the power takes off but the Volvo was the noisiest I drove without a doubt).
If she is what Volvo is looking for to sell cars, they may regret their investment. First the fact that she didn’t declare collab or AD is inexcusable and she should be fined for that. Secondly, she’s not a good writer and not inspirational. As always, when it comes to her ads, she gives less that 100%. Why is she on the radar?
#hotmess

I wonder did anyone report her to ASA for not disclosing the ad???? Did you know that influencers are meant to declare gifted items in their income taxes every year? I wonder does Alice and other influencers do that? How many will be done for tax evasion in years to come?
I think someone that drives in London is a shite advert for an electric vehicle. I want someone that drives long distances to be honest about it... how many KM does it last? Is finding charging ports easy, etc. Here in Canada, many electrics wouldn't get me very far with the amount of long distance driving we do

Reactions: 5
Holy crap you’re so right. That’s her reference to doing more TV. How the heck would she cope?? She can’t manage a few criticisms on her instagram posts - you really stick your head over the parapet when you get on any reality show!!! She’s got no hope of Strictly - although they have had some dubious competitors on there in the past. Come Dine with Me is more likely and then she’d get the caterers in. 😳🤣

Does any one have any screenshots of the original Volvo posts without it being declared an ad so she can be reported to the ASA?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.