Alice Liveing #4 Alice is liveing but the ostrich is not, she’s sat there crying over a spot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's on her own again tonight. Does Paddy ever spend the weekend with her?
Ugh. By all means have your own lives and friends, but they rarely seem to spend much time by themselves at the weekends. It’s always parties/dinner parties/stuff with friends.

Maybe Paddy has realised he’s not a fan of spending time with someone who is glued to
Their phone!

Reactions: 2
Where’s Lewis and his undies? Thought he’d be straight round for a night of Strictly what with Padster being off on another Tory champers and snort weekend binge fest in a private members club in Soho. Sorry I mean he’s “at the rugby or playing golf”. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Where’s Lewis and his undies? Thought he’d be straight round for a night of Strictly what with Padster being off on another Tory champers and snort weekend binge fest in a private members club in Soho. Sorry I mean he’s “at the rugby or playing golf”. 🙄
I mean obv people can go out with friends but I find it...odd he is out every weekend with friends? Or maybe it's not odd and my husband I are just like an old couple 😂😂

Reactions: 6
I mean obv people can go out with friends but I find it...odd he is out every weekend with friends? Or maybe it's not odd and my husband I are just like an old couple 😂😂
I find it really odd too but wasn’t sure if it was because I’m single AF and can’t remember what it’s like to be in a relationship 😂

To be out every weekend and midweek is A LOT of boozing (/snorting)!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just when the outfits were looking so much better the footwear goes off piste. 😳🤔
Please tell me she hasn’t spent £3700 on another handbag?
Happy with my Nike Air Force 1s any day of the week 😂😂😂😂 especially as I can blag a kids size...she's one of these that totally buys for the label. If that monstrosity of a shoe was a Deichmann spesh she wouldn't have looked twice. No offence to any Deichmann shoppers, I get work shoes from there haha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just when the outfits were looking so much better the footwear goes off piste. 😳🤔
Please tell me she hasn’t spent £3700 on another handbag?
Yikes!! I imagine her stylist will have something to say about that!!

Honestly I know some pretty wealthy people (far wealthier than Alice!) and none of them
would ever dream of rocking up to a brunch with a £3700 handbag! It just smacks of
nouveau riche 🤣

Reactions: 8
I really don't get the whole... showing up to brunch in a hoodie and leggings and trainers... with a bag that costs thousands!! Talk about a mixed message 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.