Alice Liveing #3 Almond alice’s skins on fire, shame her app Is dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unfollowed her ages ago because I found her so irritating, but I just looked at her profile and what has happened to her face?
She doesn’t look like the same person?! Is it fillers?

Reactions: 10
I don't understand why they couldn't have booked it themselves 🤷‍♀️

Don't they realise you can just do it online? And it takes a few minutes

Reactions: 6
I unfollowed her ages ago because I found her so irritating, but I just looked at her profile and what has happened to her face?
She doesn’t look like the same person?! Is it fillers?
She says she has had Botox around her jawline to alter the shape but I think there is more gone on than that. She looked like Amanda Holden in a lot of her photos, who’s double her age and full of fillers with a totally different face shape!

Cringe photo!! Look at me gazing adoringly at my boyfriend!!! I’m so in love! 🙄

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She says she has had Botox around her jawline to alter the shape but I think there is more gone on than that. She looked like Amanda Holden in a lot of her photos, who’s double her age and full of fillers with a totally different face shape!

Is it just me or…

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Latest story is “any questions about my trip?”

well it bloody felt like we were there, the amount of time you were updating us on insta, so no I don’t have any questions

She’s doing a holiday q&a! What do you want to know.. i really wanted to type duck off in the reply box 😂😂😂

Omg the first question… about the booking process and her response… dunno didn’t book it 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Latest story is “any questions about my trip?”

well it bloody felt like we were there, the amount of time you were updating us on insta, so no I don’t have any questions
1. Why do you have to share your whole supposedly relaxing holiday online?
2. How are £900 Chanel flip flops justified or even attractive?
3. Were you pissed when you were preening in the lav and filming yourself?
4. Have you heard of online booking?
5. Sweetie, breakfast only isn’t half board. It’s bed and breakfast.
6. The year you’ve had???? Freebie trips to Devon, Wimbledon, off to the Peaks the week before Greece, many many designer outfits, London Fashion week, new business launch, new apartment to move to, new car???? Seriously? You privileged unaware brat.😬

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
She sooo wrote half of those herself. Such an attention seeker. Also the sass in these replies. Clearly most of her holiday reading was Tattle

1115D288-AD3B-45DA-8FB5-984BCC84BAFA.png
D89EE875-450F-406B-A2DB-F78CDADA8B2D.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She sooo wrote half of those herself. Such an attention seeker. Also the sass in these replies. Clearly most of her holiday reading was Tattle

View attachment 770391View attachment 770392
Hahahhahaha she is RAGING!! Also clearly been reading here again as she commented about how her holiday had been ‘unadventurous’ by some peoples’ standards!!

Alice, luv, seeing you attached to your phone all week, taking dozens of selfies a day and generally revealing yourself to be the vain, self entitled little almond princess you are probably put him off!!

also love she mentioned she wants to get married there. Hope her friends and family can afford to go andstay there without bankrupting themselves! No doubt Tory boy and her rip off app hard work will help pay for it!

Ha! Question: how did you book your trip? I don’t know someone else did it! Question: what is the island like? No clue mate, didn’t go anywhere. Bravo Alice 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t believe she’s clearly been reading here and then on her way home vents her spleen in the form of staged questions and answers. She can’t resist the attention can she. Oh no I don’t read those gossip sites. They’re full of terrible people judging me on the constant 10% of my life information I share on Instagram. Ha ha ha ha ha ha laughing my tits off. Paddy won’t propose. Trust me. He’s a city boy who wants a bit of arm candy and no threat to his golf and beers and no commitment lifestyle.

God help me if I ever decided to go there as I can’t imagine being surrounded by diva princesses like her all week. Nightmare.

Reactions: 7

View attachment 770391View attachment 770392
The proposal one has been deleted. I didn’t see it.

her app broke whilst she was gone 😂seems the developer got it fixed or we would have heard her complaining.
So entitled. She makes me so annoyed! Argh. I just don’t even know what to say right now!

Reactions: 6
I don't understand why they couldn't have booked it themselves 🤷‍♀️

Don't they realise you can just do it online? And it takes a few minutes
Only poor people book their own holidays. They’re far too busy and rich.

He looks like he’s mates with Prince Andrew. I’m sure he’s not but he just has that look… if you know what I mean.

Last edited:
  • Haha
The proposal one has been deleted. I didn’t see it.
Haha!! Bet she got lots of comments on it. Soo attention seeking! The sad thing is it’s all for the gram. I bet she is the kind who will have dropped hints that they want a photographer there to capture the ‘surprise’ proposal!

I’ve been privileged enough to attend weddings that cost £100 of thousands (literally jawdropping and stunning) and also weddings with a handful of people with a knees up in the pub afterwards. Can honestly say all of the weddings have been beautiful, but ultimately it’s about two people in love who are committing to spending the rest of their lives together and how flashy the venue is or how much money has been spent is irrelevant. If anything, I’ve sometimes wondered if the flashier weddings are over compensating for something (having been to a couple of marriages which have sadly not ended well, despite absolute fairy tale weddings!)

But for Alice, it’s all about another chance to show off and a chance to be the centre of attention.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.