Alice Liveing #3 Almond alice’s skins on fire, shame her app Is dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this holiday is going to go the same way as the last big holiday she went on. If I remember right there was a bit of will he won’t he propose chat on here back then and speculation that she was disappointed. I mean not everyone wants to get married but from a partner you need to be aligned on these kinds of things otherwise one person is constantly set up for disappointment.

Reactions: 1
She must turn up to every fancy dinner thinking tonight is the night then being gutted when it doesn’t happen .. its quite sad really 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Have I missed something to do with this prooosal chat? Has she said she wanted to get engaged or something?

• Haha
Wow - if you can’t have a fun holiday in your twenties then what hope is there? Does she ever let loose and have fun? Is Paddy that big a stick in the mud, hence what she has such a great time with Lewis?
If this was Paddy’s choice then run girl! Run run run. You don’t want to be with him. If this was your choice - to sit around like you’re at home - then he should run.
Either way. What a snooze. Think they were in bed with their books by 9 each night?

Reactions: 7
Really wanted to be eye fucked by you Alice, thanks
744AF32F-6E45-455D-8AF2-9E8676627790.png

Sorry but for someone who says how insecure she is she certainly seems to love herself. I feel like she’s just playing up to this influencer role. Normal people don’t film themselves staring lovingly at themselves??? Like why does she think this would come across well?

C69922C1-6E7B-4CA0-A488-8E1CD1FDA0E9.png

Reactions: 2
Really wanted to be eye fucked by you Alice, thanks View attachment 767990

Sorry but for someone who says how insecure she is she certainly seems to love herself. I feel like she’s just playing up to this influencer role. Normal people don’t film themselves staring lovingly at themselves??? Like why does she think this would come across well?

View attachment 768008
She’s sucking her gut in so hard it’s amazing she didn’t pass out and hit her head on the sink.
she’s so OTT

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jeez I’m cringing for her. Filming and checking herself out. I feel embarrassed for her. What a joke 😂😂😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The bathroom video... she's hit peak cringe influencer. It's what she's doing what her shoulders that gets me the most, sort of pulling them up and hunching them forward a bit, you can see her do it a few times in the video, presumably to make her waist appear smaller or some kind of proportion trick? I want to crawl out of my skin I'm that embarrassed for her.

Reactions: 8
What the bloody hell is she doing?! 😂 Imagine going on holiday with ‘your future husband’ and spending your time in the loo taking videos of yourself to share with strangers. Could you be arsed?! No designer gear can fill her void!

Reactions: 9
The bathroom video... she's hit peak cringe influencer. It's what she's doing what her shoulders that gets me the most, sort of pulling them up and hunching them forward a bit, you can see her do it a few times in the video, presumably to make her waist appear smaller or some kind of proportion trick? I want to crawl out of my skin I'm that embarrassed for her.
Well she looks stupid. Because her arm to waist ratio gives it away/looks wrong with her unnatural and yet again: forced constipated pose.

Reactions: 6
Really wanted to be eye fucked by you Alice, thanks View attachment 767990

View attachment 768008I was trying to think who she reminded me of...Charlene Tilton aka Lucy Ewing from Dallas!
B5E6402A-8410-45D9-A785-E8BFB4C1C3DC.jpeg
Was trying to think who she reminded me off , and then it came to me...Charlene TiLyon aka Lucy Ewing from Dallas....same features and height as well

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is she drunk 🤷‍♀️
Literally just watched her toilet cringe posing about selfie video and said to myself she must be pissed. Sucking her stomach in, doing odd things with her shoulders, eye bleeping herself in the mirror. All with the cubicles and baby changing station behind her - the glamour 🤣😳

Another plate of boring pretty food in the hotel and it’ll be bed and book by 10pm. I’m probably double her age and I’m bored by her week there. I’ve been at funerals that were livelier than those videos she’s posted.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That posing is doing nothing for the arm😂😂😂

• Haha
Is this another Chanel bag??? I’m sure the other one wasn’t white?!! She’s relentless if it is.This is a terrible outfit too. Trousers too long so they swamp her and that bikini top doesn’t fit.
She showed that one previously but deleted it for some reason

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.