Alice Liveing #3 Almond alice’s skins on fire, shame her app Is dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Alice. I can also post random made up quotes. “Happy people don’t feel the need to show off their materialistic items”
“Materialistic people aren’t happy, they’re insecure”
…Or are these made up? Who knows…

All I know is that I feel sorry for Alice and truly hope she finds peace with herself because she is clearly going though something. Stop reading tattle Alice and get back to what you were good at! You had lots to offer still do.

Reactions: 13
Here is the perfect opportunity for her to get back on track. the fridge is empty from being away. Tell us what to put in it! Some nutritional advice for everyone. !
I think she thinks she can’t do that because then why would you buy the app?, but the irony is, without it why would you buy the app? Give some milk away for free and people will buy the horse (old proverb😂)

Reactions: 4
Alice, I’m perfectly happy thanks. I’m waiting for your next meltdown though. 🙄
You’re not allowed to have an opinion that isn’t ‘Alice you’re amaaaaaaaazing’ and if you do, it’s because you’re apparently miserable in your own life.

The reality is most of us have things going on in our lives - life isn’t a ducking fairytale. but that doesn’t mean people are being vindictive or spiteful - if you put so much of your life in the public eye then sorry but people are going to express their opinions!

Reactions: 7
Hahahhahaha she is RAGING!! Also clearly been reading here again as she commented about how her holiday had been ‘unadventurous’ by some peoples’ standards!!

Alice, luv, seeing you attached to your phone all week, taking dozens of selfies a day and generally revealing yourself to be the vain, self entitled little almond princess you are probably put him off!!

also love she mentioned she wants to get married there. Hope her friends and family can afford to go andstay there without bankrupting themselves! No doubt Tory boy and her rip off app hard work will help pay for it!
Let’s be honest I don’t think Tory boy will be struggling for funds, or his mates and can imagine Alice wouldn’t give a thought about whether anyone else could afford to go there

I hope she has taken some time to re-evaluate while on holiday. Fair enough if she needed a break but why didn't she just take one? She just had to show off all her expensive bags and clothes on holiday didn't she to validate herself. It was clear that they didn't do a damn thing on their holiday (fair enough i guess) but then why seek further attention with a Q&A about nothing. I mean who needs to ask questions about a resort holiday that they didn't even book? All she did was put some overpriced stuff in a bag, get on a plane, lie about and take 10 million posed pics for instagram, eat at the same restaurants and then come home. Not really exciting content is it? She would have been better off just taking the week off.

I also hate it when influencers post these stupid quotes about us being unhappy. I'm not unhappy love. I've had a lovely fulfilled weekend with my husband and children thank you very much and no I didn't post every detail of it to my instagram because I live my life for myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I love how it’s their go-to defence as to why someone could possibly be criticising them. Alice measures her happiness on how much money she has, her relationship and it’s progression, and the recognition she gets from insta. Anyone on tattle/who criticises her must, in her eyes, be struggling in all of those areas. Influencers live in an echo chamber where they can’t see that we comment because we think the system is flawed - she’s an insecure woman who is addicted to Instagram to make herself feel good, despite saying otherwise. She felt the need to assure 20,000 strangers on the internet that she and paddy will get married soon.

Alice - I’m great thanks. I have a great job, family, bank balance, holiday planned and my boyfriend and I have discussed together if/when we’ll get married. Nothing in my life decided why I contribute to tattle to comment on a seriously flawed, unfair and unhealthy industry that YOU decided to be part of.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She posts the tit she does about people being unhappy in the fashion of a tell-tale snotty nosed child.

If she was happy then she wouldn’t show off every boring detail of her life to gain validation or stay “seen”. She is so desperate to show off designer items as though they mean something in the bigger picture. They don’t. She looks desperate and sad.
Very off-putting and I’m so glad I don’t know people like that irl or I guess they would be bitching in a cry-baby article to some magazine about losing friends too.

Reactions: 5
Very telling that her threads seem to have really taken off in the last few months. I feel like she went under the radar a little bit as an irritating influencer but she's definitely coming to the fore now, more people are annoyed by her posts and general attitude. The further down the influencer rabbit hole she's gone, the more ammo she's given to Tattle.

Reactions: 11
I reckon she’s just spanked about £20k on that week when you add in the clothing and meals etc. To have spent half of it showing off, posing, reading tattle and then posting passive aggressive jibes about us being unhappy. 🙄

Alice I’m also not unhappy. I like my life very much but like all people some days are not as good as others. That’s life. I don’t fix those days with a Chanel bag and photos of me posing to get strangers validation. Alice has become completely unrelatable and comes across as a spoilt whining brat.She never used to be that way.

Oh and do just duck off asking about another luxury resort. Really???? Can’t your travel bleeping guru advise you???

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I see she is back at her Injectables woman today. Does she ever give her skin a break? She is going to end up looking 40 before she's 30. Something I have noticed about Alice is she claims to be in recovery from an eating disorder but its obvious she is now addicted to something else...flashy goods and fillers and botox.

Reactions: 11
I see she is back at her Injectables woman today. Does she ever give her skin a break? She is going to end up looking 40 before she's 30. Something I have noticed about Alice is she claims to be in recovery from an eating disorder but its obvious she is now addicted to something else...flashy goods and fillers and botox.
Before she’s 30???? How old is she then?? I assumed she was early mid 30s??

• Haha
Wow. She’s younger than my little sister (I know irrelevant to you guys 😂) but she’s my millennial measure. She’s 100% going to regret messing with her face so much in 5-10 years 😭

Reactions: 6
Wow. She’s younger than my little sister (I know irrelevant to you guys 😂) but she’s my millennial measure. She’s 100% going to regret messing with her face so much in 5-10 years 😭
Starting botox in mid 20s is a bad idea I think. She liked a tweet about how all a girl wants is "preventative botox." What if Alice lost everything and then can't afford it?

Reactions: 6
Botox in your 20s is a slippery slope. I have it on my frown lines and forehead but I’m double her age and I find it helps me with looking pissed off even when I’m not. 🤣 it also strangely helps my migraines. There’s a lot of people now using it a lot in their 20s and they’ve all got the same face to some degree - unlined and lacking character. You don’t need to keep having it at 27. She will end up like Dawn Ward from RHOC when she’s 45.

You’d think after a week in the sunshine she’d be letting her skin have a rest. Anyway it’s good to see her back hard at work now. 🙄

Injectables woman 😆

• Haha
Betting that she is going in for chin fillers to get rid of that warping we could see without the filters (which were on HIGH today!) since she got that silly jaw Botox to thin her face. Her cheeks wont be plump and youthful forever, why is she trying to age herself (and succeeding) prematurely? It comes for us all one day.
As for the thread speeding up, yes she has hit the radar and not for the right reasons. instead of worrying about us, why not take a look at what we are talking about and the advice we are offering for free. We *may* have a point.

Poor baby Princess Almond. Left her AirPods in paradise. Maybe she can start a GoFundMe 🤪

• Haha
She’ll probably go down the route of the other influencers on here that become obsessed with tattle. She’ll do an interview/ so sad post about how she’s merciless trolled and they all message her and chase her in the street but she’s super strong and doesn’t let it get to her.
The problem they all have in common is the complete inability to look inwardly about the type of content and the message they are sending.
Alice, you’ll be crying in your (hideous) designer sliders in your nice apartment- read the room. Not everyone has got out of lockdown better off than they went into it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.