Alice Liveing #3 Almond alice’s skins on fire, shame her app Is dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely the luxury VIP trip arranging Guru will fly back to Crete to collect her AirPods. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’ll probably go down the route of the other influencers on here that become obsessed with tattle. She’ll do an interview/ so sad post about how she’s merciless trolled and they all message her and chase her in the street but she’s super strong and doesn’t let it get to her.
The problem they all have in common is the complete inability to look inwardly about the type of content and the message they are sending.
Alice, you’ll be crying in your (hideous) designer sliders in your nice apartment- read the room. Not everyone has got out of lockdown better off than they went into it.
Wise words from you ❤

Surely the luxury VIP trip arranging Guru will fly back to Crete to collect her AirPods. 🤷‍♀️
It’s a business expense for her to buy a new set. WTF. Who cares? She’s such a bleeping almond eating brat

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Wise words from you ❤

It’s a business expense for her to buy a new set. WTF. Who cares? She’s such a bleeping almond eating brat
A business expense?! Does she not realise how much of a little spoilt twerp she sounds like when she complains about the bullshit that she does?!

ALICE, wake the duck up…please

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Betting that she is going in for chin fillers to get rid of that warping we could see without the filters (which were on HIGH today!) since she got that silly jaw Botox to thin her face. Her cheeks wont be plump and youthful forever, why is she trying to age herself (and succeeding) prematurely? It comes for us all one day.
As for the thread speeding up, yes she has hit the radar and not for the right reasons. instead of worrying about us, why not take a look at what we are talking about and the advice we are offering for free. We *may* have a point.

Poor baby Princess Almond. Left her AirPods in paradise. Maybe she can start a GoFundMe 🤪
On that note it wasn’t so long ago she was asking for donations for her live workouts through PayPal….what so we can fund your £900 flip flops whilst the rest of us scrape by?! How can she shamelessly flaunt all these purchases when she has the audacity to ask people to donate. Clearly a lot of people did!

Also I’m fairly sure her followers have gone down…now at 701k I thought she was at 703k at one point

I was surmising as she has her own business. Why wouldn’t those be expensible? Here is the US they would for sure.
Ah, I thought she’d said it based on how that was written. 😂
Either way, I wouldn’t put it past her. She sells gifted clothes on depop. Semantics here people…semantics.

Reactions: 3
As an influencer Alice should be declaring anything that she gets gifted in her taxes as income. But I am willing to bet that she doesn't.

Reactions: 5
Surely one has travel insurance for this 'horrendous' inconvenience, that means she has to wear such awful large headphones 🙄 ( well I hope she had travel insurance , considering the value of clothes/ bags/ shoes etc
...or , I don't know, maybe she could try phoning hotel to see if they've been found ?

Reactions: 4
I was surmising as she has her own business. Why wouldn’t those be expensible? Here is the US they would for sure.
No you’re right - they would be especially as her business involves making videos, social media etc etc. 👍
I hope to goodness she did have travel insurance with all that designer swag in her suitcase!!! 😱
What I find amazing is that she’s not mentioned the App at all since coming back - or not that I’ve seen. Apart from the comment that she’s got some exciting things to share (hold my coffee I can’t breath with the anticipation) - no motivating stories about it, no how are you all getting on….it’s meant to be her major business stream but it’s like it is an after thought a lot of the time. Too busy yesterday getting more Botox

Reactions: 3
Back to feeling down in the dumps because her skin is bad this morning. Maybe could be cos she jumped straight off the plane into a doctor’s office for some other kind of skin treatment. The next thread has to be called LEAVE YOUR SKIN ALONE

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t tell when people use filters or not. Unless it’s super blurring their their face skin then it’s obvious but with Alice I never realised she uses filters. Anyway, this morning although her skin looks sore she looks pretty and not as plastic. Please tell me she wasn’t using a filter this morning.

Reactions: 2
I just watched the stories and was thinking the same?! I think/hope it’s down to having a bit of a tan rather than filters but you never know.

I too have tit skin and my skin tip for Alice is to try the Revolution niacinamide + zinc serum, £5ish and clears up spots and blackheads nicely 👌🏼 the Caudalie radiance serum has also transformed my skin! I can never be without it now!

Reactions: 1
She says she's tried everything but she still wears make up, so she hasn't tried going without it.

• Heart
Well gang she has influenced me ! Unable to get away in a break this year (let alone a luxury break ) and after seeing the very boring holiday and the ‘u could be anywhere’ dining I ordered myself a lush roasted veg and halloumi gyros Friday night along with the a beef stifado yummers ! Unfortunately I did not take any photos of them as I ate them too quickly 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Back to feeling down in the dumps because her skin is bad this morning. Maybe could be cos she jumped straight off the plane into a doctor’s office for some other kind of skin treatment
That's strange actually, because I find when my skin is in the sun during summer months, it seems to dry up all my spots and it's much clearer / less blotchy compared to winter. Perhaps all of the different foods, wine, dairy risottos etc offset that, who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She says she's tried everything but she still wears make up, so she hasn't tried going without it.
I know you mean this with best intentions but makeup causing acne is a bit of a myth. I’ve seen over 5 dermatologists for my own skin and they all said the same thing- makeup is fine as long as you remove it properly. Persistent adult acne is usually a hormonal problem.

I can’t understand why she constantly goes to these injectables/ fancy treatment centres to get her skin blitzed thinking that’s going to solve her problem. 8/10 topical acne treatments don’t work because it’s hormone related. Seriously Alice, you have money- get blood work, test for PCOS and don’t touch accutane out of desperation because if you struggle with feeling low now, accutane depression is a whole different ballgame and you don’t want to ruin your joints.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.