Alice Liveing #3 Almond alice’s skins on fire, shame her app Is dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gaaad she’s really trying to convince us her and paddy have amazing chat isn’t she 😂
5F3B1577-0058-44C5-B9C0-0C5EFE662EB7.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Chilling in a casual pair of linen trousers tonight over £200! With a Chanel bag obvs.

Reactions: 3
Imagine being on such a nice holiday and you’re reading your thread on Tattle and pass agg replying through stories. Get a life.

Reactions: 6
Why announce it in another passive aggressive way? She’s so full of 💩- says in WH interview she never reads “those sites” and they’re not going to affect her. Clearly she does. Alice - please go and enjoy your holiday. I’d love to be in Greece with my husband for the week. Life is short, instagram is vacuous. Go back to being the good PT you are/were and reign in all the designer tat boasting. And maybe get some therapy as I don’t think you’re very happy…..

Attachments

Reactions: 14
So she’s not going to post to her account for the next few days…wonder if she’ll continue to post to her other one?
If so it’s hardly taking a break for her holidays

Reactions: 7
So she’s not going to post to her account for the next few days…wonder if she’ll continue to post to her other one?
If so it’s hardly taking a break for her holidays
If she wants to show off her wealth and her meticulously planned holiday outfits to feel better about her self then fiiiiine. But do it on your ACTUAL CLOTHING ACCOUNT. Not your fitness account where we are all just trying to get a bit of inspo and motivation and not have Chanel flip flops rammed down our throats to remind us all sat here in our primark pjs

Reactions: 13
Why announce it in another passive aggressive way? She’s so full of 💩- says in WH interview she never reads “those sites” and they’re not going to affect her. Clearly she does. Alice - please go and enjoy your holiday. I’d love to be in Greece with my husband for the week. Life is short, instagram is vacuous. Go back to being the good PT you are/were and reign in all the designer tat boasting. And maybe get some therapy as I don’t think you’re very happy…..
I give it 24 hours. She has a proper addiction. And will no doubt continue to be posting on her other account.

For someone who has apparently been working so hard and has been so desperate for a holiday, she seems to be enjoying splashing it all around.

so when do we think the engagement announcement will be coming, and what hideous outfit do we think she will be wearing?

Reactions: 8
It's all so desperate isn't it. PADDY IS HERE HONEST, HE JUST HATES PICS. WE DO HAVE FUN, I LAUGHED ALL NIGHT, I SWEAR. LOOK AT MY DESIGNER BAG.

If those things were true and you were having such a good time, you wouldn't need to reinforce it to a load of strangers in your phone. Also funny how it took the luxury holiday to another country to cause her anxiety to dissipate, not the multiple other trips, breaks, weddings and events she's been to over the last few weeks.

I used to really like her but now it feels like she's on a totally different planet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It's all so desperate isn't it. PADDY IS HERE HONEST, HE JUST HATES PICS. WE DO HAVE FUN, I LAUGHED ALL NIGHT, I SWEAR. LOOK AT MY DESIGNER BAG.

If those things were true and you were having such a good time, you wouldn't need to reinforce it to a load of strangers in your phone. Also funny how it took the luxury holiday to another country to cause her anxiety to dissipate, not the multiple other trips, breaks, weddings and events she's been to over the last few weeks.

I used to really like her but now it feels like she's on a totally different planet.
I totally agree. And I know it’s her “career” but Paddy must be mortified by her behaviour. I don’t know many guys who’d put up with this every day of a long-earned holiday. “Oh babe I know you want to walk to breakfast but can you just take 35 photos of me “candidly” walking down these steps?”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.