Alice Liveing #3 Almond alice’s skins on fire, shame her app Is dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paddy looks so bored in the corner of that boomerang
Alice please just eat your damn octopus and stop showing off for one moment

Reactions: 6
Something very drawstring bag about this dress
Her poor boyfriend had to take good time out of his nice holiday to take that and many other crappy photos for her. Hardly a holiday when the other half is obsessed with taking photos to post on line. Wow, I am now speechless

Reactions: 7
Why do rich people need “travel gurus” to book and organise holidays for them. What happened to just doing it yourself online, walking into a travel agents or good old fashioned tele text!!

• Haha
Make. it. stop. 🤣🤣🤣🙈😳😬 (flashing her Chanel earrings too. Brat.)
The Cartier bracelet and the Chanel earrings, how typical! 😂 I may sound like a snob but I always think those earrings look a bit tacky 😬 and like they’re fake when they’re not. She could never wear something that’s not overtly a brand, and is a bit more subtle.
The pyjamas for travelling in made me howl! If I’m going on a plane (which probably won’t be any time soon) I wouldn’t be wearing something expensive, but she cannot resist showing off how much money she has to waste.

ETA: I bet every time Padster the golf pro bends down to tie his shoelaces (or adjust his suede loafers) she probably gets in a spin.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She doesn’t look like she’s having fun. Just looks stiff and show offy

View attachment 758068
I hate this photo. Stiff, the leg out, sucking in the midriff, the bleeping designer bag with the name on it. How many photos has Paddy had to take already for the gram?! My holiday pics consist of me or us with some cocktails in a nice relaxed mood laughing our tits off. She is sad. Obsessed. Even has to show us her sodding octopus.

That chin dent is weird. The photo looks really filtered. Maybe a smudge of editing? Or crappy filler!!! Or a huge carbuncle?!

Reactions: 4
I hate this photo. Stiff, the leg out, sucking in the midriff, the bleeping designer bag with the name on it. How many photos has Paddy had to take already for the gram?! My holiday pics consist of me or us with some cocktails in a nice relaxed mood laughing our tits off. She is sad. Obsessed. Even has to show us her sodding octopus.

That chin dent is weird. The photo looks really filtered. Maybe a smudge of editing? Or crappy filler!!! Or a huge carbuncle?!
She answered my question! Look at the close up. Fukk me. Eeek. She sure filters that out. Today’s dress $435 on net a porter
94D814DC-FC0F-4859-BDF9-5FF2FE3F986A.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
All that posing, could you be arsed??!
one of the things I love (and miss!) about Sunny holidays is that first night realisation that all the prep, meticulous packing, exercise etc isn’t really necessary as everyone’s just happy to be enjoying themselves. No sucking in the belly or twisting about for pics, cos who gives a monkeys!
It’s a shame that even on a dream holiday she always has to be ‘on brand’.

Reactions: 11
Absolutely this. I’d like her a lot more if she were in a pair of shorts, flip flops and a pretty top with some cocktails, tunes around a fire pit. Messy hair, no preening and genuinely enjoying herself. She must be incredibly insecure.

View attachment 758068
What an ugly dress. She looks like a milkmaid. Her arms look so tense

View attachment 758068
It looks like she is holding her head up as high as she can to not have an inkling of a double chin. As I have seen her in others footage and she had a bit of one.

Definitely can’t grasp the full hair and make up on holidays. Full foundation and eyeliner. Firstly, it’s super hot and sweaty, secondly it’s terrible for your pores. Just give your skin a break and get a light SPF on there. She’s so insecure, what’s with all this flash?

I also cannot IMAGINE asking my other half to stand and take pics of me like that. There must have been at least 29 til she got one she’s happy with 🙄

Reactions: 8
Bet she’s hard work to travel with. Bet she is always moaning about everything. Then making him take a million photos of her when he just wants to relax. Also bet she’s got zero chat, although doubt Paddy has much going on either. Bet they just sit there with their noses in the air or on their phone. Then in bed by 10

Reactions: 4
Bet she’s hard work to travel with. Bet she is always moaning about everything. Then making him take a million photos of her when he just wants to relax. Also bet she’s got zero chat, although doubt Paddy has much going on either. Bet they just sit there with their noses in the air or on their phone. Then in bed by 10
I’d say Padster is type of guy who would get a hard on, by reading the Telegraph 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That bag is £700!!!!! She’s nuts. Obsessed. They could have a flat deposit with her luxuries budget. Replace exercise addiction with shopping. Imagine Paddy having to take all those photos. Poor bloke. Run run run to the golf course. 😱😱😱😱
yes it’s one addiction another a
Because she’s obviously unhappy with something in her life but that wasn’t fixed by being super skinny and it’s still not going to be fixed by splashing loads of cash on designer things to show off.

The Cartier bracelet and the Chanel earrings, how typical! 😂 I may sound like a snob but I always think those earrings look a bit tacky 😬 and like they’re fake when they’re not. She could never wear something that’s not overtly a brand, and is a bit more subtle.
The pyjamas for travelling in made me howl! If I’m going on a plane (which probably won’t be any time soon) I wouldn’t be wearing something expensive, but she cannot resist showing off how much money she has to waste.

ETA: I bet every time Padster the golf pro bends down to tie his shoelaces (or adjust his suede loafers) she probably gets in a spin.
But how would everyone know it’s a Fendi bag if it doesn’t say Fendi 🙄

• Haha
yes it’s one addiction another a
Because she’s obviously unhappy with something in her life but that wasn’t fixed by being super skinny and it’s still not going to be fixed by splashing loads of cash on designer things to show off.

But how would everyone know it’s a Fendi bag if it doesn’t say Fendi 🙄
I am starting to wonder if the relationship with Paddy is the issue. She’s spoken before about being in an abusive relationship , now look at her behavior! She absolutely leans into a co dependency thing and her lack of self esteem is alarming. Does he like the preening? If so that’s a problem.
she’s a mess.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.