Alice Liveing #3 Almond alice’s skins on fire, shame her app Is dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yay! Does that make me an influencer 🤪

Yes I started the new programme this morning. Good luck. Alice has none of Caroline’s charm or grace. She is second rate in comparison and I can’t believe how much she charges when there is first rate content out there for free!
I will give her a try! Alice even undercuts herself as there are 6 months of workouts on her IG that are pretty much the same as what she's offering on the app

• Heart
Reactions: 3
You'll love Caroline if you enjoy Alice for what she is good at...a focus on strength and really good form. She's just started a 10 week programme yesterday and you pretty much only need dumbbells to get going. I can't stress how absolutely amazing she is.

I'm also fairly sure that despite saying that she doesn't read her, Alice learnt about Caroline by the mentions on here. And to be honest i don't think that is a bad thing. I think that too many influencers live in their own little bubble and Alice saw the success of her free lockdown workouts and wanted to monetise it. Which could have worked if she had done it properly I guess but I also think she failed to analyse the competition around her.

Look at someone like Caroline. She also started her youtube in lockdown and now has well over a million followers but she's kept it free and continues to release new material every single week. Alice needs to take a long hard look at what the other options are around her for people to work out. Analyse her competition and work on both her app and herself is she wants to do well in this overcrowded market. If people are looking for a workout then that's what they want. And if they can get it for free without having to listen to the person who gives the workout ramble on about their skin and post ghastly pictures of their boyfriend then that's what they will do!

Alice has lost her way and needs to decide if she is an influencer (make up ads, wild deoderant etc) or a fitness professional. Who knows, maybe Caroline wears designer clothes and shoes and goes for millions of facials too! But she doesn't show it because its not what her audience are here for.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Damnnit, I was waiting for the details eagerly so I could drive to Yorkshire and ask Alice’s parents for her autograph 😰🙄
B7CDAAED-5031-44CE-A625-F539DA929CD6.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If Alice is following Caroline for "ideas" then she should be careful. In Caroline's latest Q&A, she said she has been made aware of one fitness person completely copying her free programmes, except switching up the order of the movements and charging followers for it.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I’m bleeping gutted I can’t go to get the King and Queen Almond’s autographs. Ruined my whole day. Month. Year. She is such a precious little madam. Does she think she’s in The Bodyguard? 😎

ooohhh I wonder if Caroline is referring to Princess Bratty????! That would be exciting. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
5.5 hours from the Lakes to London is a normal run with no traffic. She just needs something to moan about 🙄 other than attention seeking, there is no point to this post at all.

Reactions: 9
I wonder what her and Paddy chatted about for 5.5 hours 😂😂
Does the Volvo even go for 5.5 hours on a charge? Did they have to stop at the services and plug it in and get themselves a Burger King and some over priced water????
Her stories this morning - I’ve been quiet on here?!! 🤣🙈 No, we’ve seen the wedding, the happy couple, your holiday, your travel woes and your dogs. duck me if that’s quiet I’m the Pope.

I am also excited to see its Alice asks herself questions day again. I’m going with - are you getting married, where are you going on holiday, do you train on holiday, no question just to say you’re inspiring. Place your bets also. 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Does the Volvo even go for 5.5 hours on a charge? Did they have to stop at the services and plug it in and get themselves a Burger King and some over priced water????
Her stories this morning - I’ve been quiet on here?!! 🤣🙈 No, we’ve seen the wedding, the happy couple, your holiday, your travel woes and your dogs. duck me if that’s quiet I’m the Pope.

I am also excited to see its Alice asks herself questions day again. I’m going with - are you getting married, where are you going on holiday, do you train on holiday, no question just to say you’re inspiring. Place your bets also. 🤔
First one will definitely be “can I download the app and start work outs now”? Then “is the app free”? And then from me “does the app actually work”?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who’s going to ask if she’s copied anyone else’s programmes and whether she reads Tattle? 🤔🤣

• Haha
Am guessing she didn’t go in her car as it wouldn’t have enough charge to make the journey so they’d have had to stop off and wait

also how can she be this distressed about a 5 hour trip to the Lakes but happy to fly 9+ hours to go to Jamaica for a week 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Am guessing she didn’t go in her car as it wouldn’t have enough charge to make the journey so they’d have had to stop off and wait

also how can she be this distressed about a 5 hour trip to the Lakes but happy to fly 9+ hours to go to Jamaica for a week 🤦🏻‍♀️
The Volvo she’s got does have a decent charge level and with a fast charge en route you can probably do it (I looked at them but they’re horribly expensive to lease or buy!) I seem to remember a pic of the car of almond joy by the farmhouse but may be mistaken?! I bet she them plugged it in at the poor holiday cottage and the owners will have an electricity bill that’s astronomical for two days of her being there. 😱😳

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.