Alice Liveing #3 Almond alice’s skins on fire, shame her app Is dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s tit like this that really makes me scorn her. Like what are you complaining for?! SHUT UP.
Snap! Complaining about a busy week after a wedding and break in the lakes with another holiday 4 days away after the free trip to devon, free wimbledon tickets...what a hard life.

Reactions: 9
526A06E9-64C7-4377-97EA-7DC52A1E46C8.jpeg

Stupid cow.

shall we ask her which filters she uses on her FACE??????????

Are these the arm of a healthy and fit trainer? She just looks fat. I’m not trying to being mean, if your product is health and fitness….
4F0D232B-16F8-41EE-99E0-48F05BC77422.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
View attachment 751978
Stupid cow.

shall we ask her which filters she uses on her FACE??????????

Are these the arm of a healthy and fit trainer? She just looks fat. I’m not trying to being mean, if your product is health and fitness….
View attachment 752012
OK. I'm glad someone said it as I had been thinking she looks "fat" for a while. Her edited images are very different from unfiltered images. No doubt she is still strong as she can do pull up's etc but she has gone from being too skinny in her mind, to looking toned and great (2019) to at this point looking soft and chubby.

OK. I'm glad someone said it as I had been thinking she looks "fat" for a while. Her edited images are very different from unfiltered images. No doubt she is still strong as she can do pull up's etc but she has gone from being too skinny in her mind, to looking toned and great (2019) to at this point looking soft and chubby.
Her fancy lifestyle has caught up with her.
look, we all put a few on during lockdown. Couldn’t be helped but it’s her JOB to look fit.
I will say, she’s lost some weight since she shot the original app screens (IMHO) but is still not quite fit.

Reactions: 5
I think it’s harsh as she’s obviously not “fat” but yes I agree, if I worked out as much as she does I’d be annoyed that I still had that type of shape. She’s petite so probably carries weight way more than a taller person. I think our issue really is the editing and filtering to make herself look smaller. If she’s put on weight, but is still strong and fit, then she should own it. Her app is called “give me strength” after all…

Reactions: 7
She’s very clever at angles and filters to create a “leaner” image than she has. Without doubt she has muscles and strength but when you gain some body on that then it quickly looks chunky. Especially on a small frame/height. On a taller person they just look like a Cyborg superhero. 🤣
What bugs me about her is her professed authenticity when she is anything but. She hides behind designer items that the vast majority of people can’t afford on a weekly basis as she does, and heavily filters or adjusts the majority of her photos. I said in my very first post here that I followed her as I liked her focus on safe, effective training. She wasn’t all polished and perfect. Somewhere that’s vanished and she’s an Insta fake with a smug moaning entitlement.

What’s with the bath whine??? She wouldn’t know real sodding stress at work if it mounted her in the middle of the night. Does she ANY idea what’s it is actually like to go to work all day? To have a wanky boss? To run a business that is on its knees because of lockdowns or illness or something else? To lose a loved one? To cope with crappy chronic or acute illness out of the blue? To have no bleeping money to pay your bills? She boils my head!! 😡

Attachments

Reactions: 6
She’s very clever at angles and filters to create a “leaner” image than she has. Without doubt she has muscles and strength but when you gain some body on that then it quickly looks chunky. Especially on a small frame/height. On a taller person they just look like a Cyborg superhero. 🤣
What bugs me about her is her professed authenticity when she is anything but. She hides behind designer items that the vast majority of people can’t afford on a weekly basis as she does, and heavily filters or adjusts the majority of her photos. I said in my very first post here that I followed her as I liked her focus on safe, effective training. She wasn’t all polished and perfect. Somewhere that’s vanished and she’s an Insta fake with a smug moaning entitlement.

What’s with the bath whine??? She wouldn’t know real sodding stress at work if it mounted her in the middle of the night. Does she ANY idea what’s it is actually like to go to work all day? To have a wanky boss? To run a business that is on its knees because of lockdowns or illness or something else? To lose a loved one? To cope with crappy chronic or acute illness out of the blue? To have no bleeping money to pay your bills? She boils my head!! 😡

I don’t think it was DMs that drove her to a bath to relieve stress. She’s been reading here again.
Alice - when we bag on you (American term) it’s because we are frustrated and miss the sweet fun girl you were. You can be any weight you want, date anyone you want, live where you want etc…

But be authentic! Talk about your struggles with weight or whatever. Don’t gloss it all over for the ‘gram. It’s not healthy for you.
Respect is something you earn and I know you can do it. Respect yourself and your followers. You’ll see a wonderful result if you do.
We all get one chance at life, make sure you are choosing what makes you happy.
❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
When Alice claimed to be unhappy is when she actually seemed happiest. I do not think she's happy with her figure but she's trapped herself.

Reactions: 5
Does she ever bloody stop moaning??? Also she has said she had a countdown for her engagement trip that she is forcing Paddy into holiday. Tonight she’s whinging whilst in the bath again saying how it’s all too much. Something is clearly not right with her life if she is unhappy on such a regular basis.

Almond Alice needs to grow up, pay for some serious therapy and realise how fortunate she is. I understand all problems are relative, but she has no idea how many people would kill to be in her position of financial security and being able to spend thousands on frivolous rubbish. She also needs to stop STEALING other peoples’ content and passing it off as her own!

Does she ever bloody stop moaning??? Also she has said she had a countdown for her engagement trip that she is forcing Paddy into holiday. Tonight she’s whinging whilst in the bath again saying how it’s all too much. Something is clearly not right with her life if she is unhappy on such a regular basis.

Almond Alice needs to grow up, pay for some serious therapy and realise how fortunate she is. I understand all problems are relative, but she has no idea how many people would kill to be in her position of financial security and being able to spend thousands on frivolous rubbish. She also needs to stop STEALING other peoples’ content and passing it off as her own!
Whose content is she stealing? Caroline Girvan's?
She is a privileged brat. Nothing ever seems good enough for her.
I will laugh if Paddy proposes as it will clearly have been planned by Alice. So sad.

Reactions: 4
What she should do is go on holiday and have a digital detox. No Insta, no posting, tell everyone you’re having a complete break. But she won’t. She’s addicted to the likes and the bragging and whole fake tit of it. Of course she’s been reading on here. She can’t stop. Narcissist. So go back to doing and being who you were.

What she should do is go on holiday and have a digital detox. No Insta, no posting, tell everyone you’re having a complete break. But she won’t. She’s addicted to the likes and the bragging and whole fake tit of it. Of course she’s been reading on here. She can’t stop. Narcissist. So go back to doing and being who you were.
Even when she says she’s going to have quiet days she posts multiple times. Agree she has some
Whose content is she stealing? Caroline Girvan's?
She is a privileged brat. Nothing ever seems good enough for her.
I will laugh if Paddy proposes as it will clearly have been planned by Alice. So sad.
Caroline certainly seems to see some similarities in another influencer’s workouts that have recently been charged for…

Reactions: 1
Even when she says she’s going to have quiet days she posts multiple times. Agree she has some

Caroline certainly seems to see some similarities in another influencer’s workouts that have recently been charged for…
I saw Caroline say that in her latest Q&A but I do not have Alice's app so can't compare the two. Can anyone confirm that??

Reactions: 1
I kind of feel sorry for her. She obviously isnt ok with being bigger so filters constantly, I'm little and weight gain shows so quickly its hard to stay in shape and enjoy life. But if she just stopped pretending - one minute preaching body acceptance then the next altering her appearance she'd find it easier to really love herself. I actually don't think she knows who she is anymore.

She's clearly unhappy. To have a mini break and holiday in the same week (aswell as all the other trips/stuff shes gifted) then to sit in the bath posting how miserable she is in her penthouse apartment, something really not normal going on there.

If she does read this i hope she takes it in rather than passing us off as "trolls"

I agree - I used to really like her content and enthusiasm for being a PT. Apart from her App when was the last time she posted anything related to PT work or fitness? 🤷‍♀️ If she wants to be seen as a reputable trainer then she needs to quit the bragging, posting about the free days out, the whining, the weddings etc. Think about your brands you work with (eg Wild is a nice match, Fairy Liquid tabs not so…). Social media is a heinous environment a lot of the time and I genuinely wish her no ill although she has really hacked me off tonight with her whine.

I really wish I was off on holiday to a luxury Greek resort next week with my husband. Sadly pandemic impact on income, cost of travel, gynae health issue to be investigated, running a business here that relies on me being around… can’t do it. I hope she recognises how lucky she is. Lordy I’m whining as much as she does. Sorry. (hormones! ) 😳😱

Reactions: 7
She's clearly unhappy. To have a mini break and holiday in the same week (aswell as all the other trips/stuff shes gifted) then to sit in the bath posting how miserable she is in her penthouse apartment, something really not normal going on there.
Nail on the head. Bipolar has been raised a few times on here. We all have ups and downs, course we do, but she is something else.

The fact that she doesn’t seem to have any real friends apart from Lewis is very revealing. Yes she used to see a few people from the Gram like Chessie and Rhiannon but they aren’t real friends are they? She doesn’t seem to have anyone she can rely on.

She needs to think about the poor people including women and children trapped in Afghanistan under an evil regime who genuinely fear being murdered. Or the many other desperate people around the world.

@Farmer Sam that sounds very tough. Hope you manage to get a break sometime soon, a change of scenery does the world of good!

Reactions: 2
I’m so glad we’re all on the same page. You girls are saying exactly what I thought earlier. We miss the fun, bubbly girl that was semi relatable … she had genuine life struggles, real world understanding and authentic content this new Alice is void of selflessness, materialistic and a shadow of her former self!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.