Alice Liveing #3 Almond alice’s skins on fire, shame her app Is dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guessing this one won’t go on Depop
au contraire. The almond princess wouldn’t be seen dead in the same outfit twice. Bet it’s on there by Christmas!

Yes! 😂
And can we just have a moment to discuss the groom….those pink socks 🤦🏻‍♀️
i hope Alice asked their permission to post that. I wouldn’t want a personal photos of my wedding day splashed on an influencer’s page!

Reactions: 4
Those pink socks 😬😬😬😬😳😱🙈 the bride should have shot off down that aisle like Usain Bolt!!!
Do we reckon these are the Padster’s golfing cronies or boarding school pals? Alice doesn’t seem to have any real friends does she. I know she went and cooed over that gurning halfwit Chessie King and her advertising baby but that’s about it. She isn’t invited out with or over to Rhitrition now. It’s Lewis and his grungy pants or no one. 🤔

Reactions: 9
I know I bang on endlessly about this, but it really pisses me off. She filters her pics so much and than preaches self acceptance.

E7CE73D6-F592-435B-82BC-8A93CA8AA1B0.jpeg

Looks like two different people. 😳
My face hurts at the thought of my hair being pulled back like that. It really does.

Reactions: 6
Why oh why does he keep wearing that god awful suit at friends weddings!!! 🤢🤢also she doesn’t seem to have her own friends, they seem to keep going to a lot of his pals weddings. Imagine being able to spunk 1.5k on an outfit/ shoes for every wedding and pay to get your hair and make up done!!

Reactions: 5
Padster only has one suit and those Tory boy shoes. That’s all he wears to weddings! I see they’re on holiday again - place your bets that the App crashes tomorrow and she’ll have a crisis. 🤔🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Paddy in that suit :sick: 🤮
Although I sort of feel sorry for him, like he's being used in Alice's games to prove how HAPPY she is. He probably just wanted to go to his chums wedding and get pissed up without being splashed all over her social media!

I also saw that Almond followed Caroline Girvan recently (mentioned her before for being one of the best non influencer trainers out there). Expect she's looking to copy some of her content :mad:

How old is Paddy?
He must be mid 30s, but in those photos he looks like he is 10 years older. He reminds me of someone and I can’t put my finger on it.

Someone a bit creepy in a film or drama. Someone mentioned The Crown here and there is a definite whiff of Prince Phillip in series four when he’s looking a bit iffy but there’s someone else too and it won’t come to me. 🤔
I see the App managed to work this morning - she must have fired the developer and got a fibre connection going.

Reactions: 7
So her days away with her folks include her brother. Wonder if her sister is there too? Seems to be a family holiday as the dogs are also there.
That would be interesting huh?

Reactions: 2
Do you reckon it’s a pre engagement gathering?! I didn’t even know she had a brother until I saw the photo of him. I reckon Padster will have found himself some golf courses to frequent. 😳

Reactions: 2
Do you reckon it’s a pre engagement gathering?! I didn’t even know she had a brother until I saw the photo of him. I reckon Padster will have found himself some golf courses to frequent. 😳
What’s a pre-engagement gathering 😂 lol sounds like something Alice would arrange and invite all their friends and family to and paddy’s like… huh?

Although I sort of feel sorry for him, like he's being used in Alice's games to prove how HAPPY she is. He probably just wanted to go to his chums wedding and get pissed up without being splashed all over her social media!

I also saw that Almond followed Caroline Girvan recently (mentioned her before for being one of the best non influencer trainers out there). Expect she's looking to copy some of her content :mad:
I love Caroline. I've been doing her workouts for a year now and am fitter than ever. She is everything Alice could dream of being...successful, sincere, not a money grabber, not begging for freebies. She has no social media presence apart from youtube.

• Heart
Genuinely dreamt that they got engaged last night- she set it all up, acted all surprised and had chosen her own engagement ring, a huge garish green thing. Oh and they got engaged at someone’s wedding!!

Actually think this dream might come true 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I absolutely love Caroline Garvin. She’s just started a new free programme today, her workouts are amazing!! I paid for a month of Alice’s app before I found her. I think it may have been after you mentioned her, so thanks!!

I absolutely love Caroline Garvin. She’s just started a new free programme today, her workouts are amazing!! I paid for a month of Alice’s app before I found her. I think it may have been after you mentioned her, so thanks!!
Can't believe she does all her programmes for free. They are the best.

• Heart
Oh yay! Does that make me an influencer 🤪

Yes I started the new programme this morning. Good luck. Alice has none of Caroline’s charm or grace. She is second rate in comparison and I can’t believe how much she charges when there is first rate content out there for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.