Alice Liveing #3 Almond alice’s skins on fire, shame her app Is dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree - I used to really like her content and enthusiasm for being a PT. Apart from her App when was the last time she posted anything related to PT work or fitness? 🤷‍♀️ If she wants to be seen as a reputable trainer then she needs to quit the bragging, posting about the free days out, the whining, the weddings etc. Think about your brands you work with (eg Wild is a nice match, Fairy Liquid tabs not so…). Social media is a heinous environment a lot of the time and I genuinely wish her no ill although she has really hacked me off tonight with her whine.

I really wish I was off on holiday to a luxury Greek resort next week with my husband. Sadly pandemic impact on income, cost of travel, gynae health issue to be investigated, running a business here that relies on me being around… can’t do it. I hope she recognises how lucky she is. Lordy I’m whining as much as she does. Sorry. (hormones! ) 😳😱
@farmersam I hope all ends up well. I’m in the midst of a terrifying health scare as well. I try to see happy as anything else is daunting. I would love a vacation and dream of one someday. Soon I hope. Sending love and hope 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 6
@farmersam I hope all ends up well. I’m in the midst of a terrifying health scare as well. I try to see happy as anything else is daunting. I would love a vacation and dream of one someday. Soon I hope. Sending love and hope 💕
Hope you're ok x

Ps princess almond still feels crappy this morning

YOU'RE GOING ON A 5 STAR HOLIDAY IN 2 DAYS AFTER A WEEKEND AWAY 2 DAYS AGO

But she's going to the gym so you know...ffs

Thank you so much - I really hope your health scare is sorted and has a positive outcome too. Happy is a good thing and I’m lucky to live in a beautiful place with peace and space and that really helps. I have all positive thoughts we will both be on a lovely relaxing sunny holiday soon. Sending you love and hope too. 💕

Heavens what a load or narcissistic self obsessed whining on her story this morning. As you go into your swanky posh gym in your brand new car with your functioning body before you head off for a week with Tory Boy. Maybe buy a new handbag for your trip that’ll sort you. Self absorbed or what. Dry cleaning and alterations. I’ll be sticking some laundry on if anyone wants me. 🙄🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s just such attention seeking nonsense. Saying how she’s had a crappy day and is anxious with absolutely no detail. Then cryptic posts like this. This is OBVIOUSLY going to annoy her followers. All we see is her returning from a fancy trip with her family, prepping for her next holiday. Heading in to a gym that probably costs more a month than people’s wages, and I’m guessing a few expensive beauty treatments this week. If she wants compassion, share more - actually let us in. Otherwise, don’t share it!! It’s soooo irritating!!!

F74E75B3-F72C-45BB-9C01-5F8EDC5ED28C.png

Reactions: 4
I listened to a podcast this morning about influencers who preach self love and authenticity while filtering themselves to the hilt and how hypocritical it is. They said something about the ones who make such a big deal about how confident they feel in "bigger" bodies are the ones mostly posting because its the reassurance they need for themselves which they project onto their following.

Reactions: 9
I listened to a podcast this morning about influencers who preach self love and authenticity while filtering themselves to the hilt and how hypocritical it is. They said something about the ones who make such a big deal about how confident they feel in "bigger" bodies are the ones mostly posting because its the reassurance they need for themselves which they project onto their following.
That sounds interesting - would like to have a listen to that. 😀

Reactions: 2
Wonder if the exercise as therapy = bad coping strategy standpoint is to somewhat mitigate her image away from that clean eating phase. Has she ever acknowledged just how toxic that phase was for other people? I know she talks about what it was like for herself.

I had a bit of a blast from the past on an ig page I used to follow- A PT that had “recovered” from anorexia and was teaching fellow people in recovery how to eat clean and track macros and bodybuild as a part of recovery. Obviously their only priority really should have probably being weight restoring and therapy. But it got me thinking about how pretty much the entire PT industry at the time I followed her was pushing this tit. And I don’t know why but it kind of made me think of the whole clean eating Alice thing and this new exercise isn’t therapy thing.

Edit: not calling this out as a criticism here, I’m all for it.

Reactions: 3
Take back the nice advice I gave her yesterday. She needs meds. 😂
The mood shifts are exhausting. Do you think she’s a complete unpredictable what’s she going to wake up like today for Tory Boy to live with?!

OMFG. Just looked at the website. £345 for the bottoms and £295 for the top. They look like she’s wearing pyjamas - they’ve been shortened?! Really?! They’re over half her feet. So that’s £600+ to blow on some comfy pants etc for a 4.5 hour flight to Greece. Genuinely, I used to wear either Superdry bottoms and a couple of lightweight layers on the top or I have some Hush harem pants that are super comfy and don’t look like I’m doing the gardening and were about £55. 😳 I’d be such a tit influencer.

This outfit does her no favours. And please No with the outfit posts. We know you’re desperate to show them all off so you will do anyway. 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
600 quid for an outfit to fly in that looks like a pair of baggy pjs!!! Also an investment piece? Pahahaha duck off

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
My goddddd! She’s literally ridiculous. I can’t fathom why she thinks it’s a good idea in her state to spend her “hard earned” holiday updating her insta constantly and sharing her outfit choices. Is she a fitness or fashion influencer? She seems to have noooo clue. Definitely not the latter with that hideous outfit

Sorry but it’s just NOT chic! She’s so small I can’t get my head around why she choices such full coverage and baggy outfits. Maybe that shirt with a French tuck into some skinny pants/jeans???

Reactions: 7
She is insufferable. People are constantly complaining about parts of the app not working and she doesn't address it. She needs to have a word with whoever developed it.

Also, is there a chance she actually is bipolar? I am not saying that in a mocking way, I am being serious.
I do also wonder why she's estranged from her sister? Maybe it is because Alice is a nightmare.

Reactions: 5
My goddddd! She’s literally ridiculous. I can’t fathom why she thinks it’s a good idea in her state to spend her “hard earned” holiday updating her insta constantly and sharing her outfit choices. Is she a fitness or fashion influencer? She seems to have noooo clue. Definitely not the latter with that hideous outfit

Sorry but it’s just NOT chic! She’s so small I can’t get my head around why she choices such full coverage and baggy outfits. Maybe that shirt with a French tuck into some skinny pants/jeans???
That outfit is up there with the roadkill pyjamas. It’ll be on Depop by Christmas. Horrific. She’s way too small for it. Reminds me of Vicky Pollard from Little Britain’s tracksuit. £600 quid. I’m in shock. I really am.
Also, is there a chance she actually is bipolar? I am not saying that in a mocking way, I am being serious.
I do also wonder why she's estranged from her sister? Maybe it is because Alice is a nightmare.
She is definitely extremely up and down. We all have our swings but perhaps not quite so violently and definitely not as publicly!! Hormones may also be a part - didn’t she once have PCOS or am I dreaming? If her levels aren’t balanced that won’t help. But she’s also a narcissistic little brat. 😳🤣

Attachments

• Haha
£900 on a travel outfit?! That she had to then have altered?! Can she not just wear her (overpriced) gym kit like a normal person!

I keep trying to put some perspective around her but then posts like this make me lose it. Thats a months salary for most people.

Reactions: 10
I’ve always thought this. And then a yesr later they’ll have lost some weight or toned up and look better be posting about how happy they are now and how they weren’t really happy before.

£900 on a travel outfit?! That she had to then have altered?! Can she not just wear her (overpriced) gym kit like a normal person!

I keep trying to put some perspective around her but then posts like this make me lose it. Thats a months salary for most people.
I know it’s not her problem I’m poor but my god that’s annoying and so braggy. Such a lot of money on a travel outfit, on any outfit really especially since she constantly buys stuff this expansive. Just get some primark joggers or h&m and call it a day. i bet she travels business class too.
Note, I’m not actually poor in the grand scheme of things but poor compared to her!

Last edited:
She is insufferable. People are constantly complaining about parts of the app not working and she doesn't address it. She needs to have a word with whoever developed it.

I think it’s more likely she is emotionally unstable rather than bipolar disorder

People with bipolar disorder go through manic and low episodes that last weeks, months. Her emotions change at the drop of a hat. Emotional instability.

Reactions: 9
She says Lydia Millen is her style icon? Lydia wears literally nothing like Alice’s terribly fitting outfits? Except this one - but oh wait, they are ACTUALLY pyjamas

15AA0FEA-AD16-41B9-8B27-EB2B82B3D272.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Ironic that she's talking about unhealthy coping mechanisms. She's gone from exercise addiction to shopping addiction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.