Alice Liveing #3 Almond alice’s skins on fire, shame her app Is dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Calling someone out on their lies, unethical practices or behaviour isn’t trolling. You can’t sit there and fail to declare ads and lie about stuff in such a public way and not get called out.

To be honest part of me doubts this whole “I’m thin skinned” and unable to cope with criticism person she projects out. She went to stage school and performed and auditioned in musicals - criticism is free flowing in those environments. I know growing up with criticism doesn’t necessarily equal comfortable with it but she didn’t exactly make a break from criticism by avoiding the limelight

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So despite telling us about 48 hours ago how wonderful Sweaty Betty are because of her gifted pipe of freebies (wait for those to be on Depop soon) she’s wearing her mate’s no doubt gifted but not declared gym pieces today. 🤷‍♀️ she could have done some filming in the brand she’s literally been enthusing about this week. 😳🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 5
genuine question of concern - not bullying or trolling - why is her skin always so sore, tight and red looking?
Is this the Dr you keep mentioning? What are they doing to her? She's only a young thing isn't she? Is she having lots of procedures or skin peels?

Reactions: 7
genuine question of concern - not bullying or trolling - why is her skin always so sore, tight and red looking?
Is this the Dr you keep mentioning? What are they doing to her? She's only a young thing isn't she? Is she having lots of procedures or skin peels?
I've been wondering this too...Looks tight and dry alot. Must be agony, surely she's smart enough to realise moisturiser would help?

Reactions: 1
That word is so under used. 🤣🤣👍didn’t take long for the £550 shirt to be flogged off……
Wow. She really has no shame. I wish someone would call her out on it. I don't believe she buys all this. I think some must be gifted. Even more unethical to sell gifted products in my mind.

She's only 27....

I feel the skin doctor takes advantage of her lapping up all these products. Anytime her skin gets a tiny shade of red off for an expensive treatment she goes. I won't be surprised if she damages her skin and looks older than she is soon

Reactions: 8
that's really sad because redness is obviously a sign of irritation and having lots of invasive dr led treatments so young is IMHO not necessary.
it looks so sensitive and sore. I think the dr is very unethical and she has too much disposable income as they are just taking advantage!

I thought she was sooo excited about the trentonin (sp?). A miracle. Is that a zit or an open sore? Either way. She might want to consider backing off.
Bet she’s mad about the Volvo but she was LYING to her followers. Wonder if she still has it?
Plus put your dinner party on your personal ( private ) account. Put your ridiculous fashion on there too. Isn’t this public account to push app?
I don’t know whose more confused - her or me.
I think this is her sulking and looking for her little followers to swarm her virtually too assure her she’s amazing.
plus IG was down for a day so …
Im done, for now

Reactions: 4
I genuinely am curious when she's talking about "evil" trolls is she meaning tattle? Nothing we say on here is "evil" and if she really believes it is then she needs to see a therapist asap.

Reactions: 6
I don't think the woman she has been seeing for facial treatments is a Doctor.

I didn’t recognise her in the Insta story she put up yesterday with her friend’s child at the park. It’s gone now but she looked nothing like she does in her filtered photos, not a negative btw just that she looks different.

ETA: unless it wasn’t her in the video and I am being a total wally!

• Haha
I genuinely am curious when she's talking about "evil" trolls is she meaning tattle? Nothing we say on here is "evil" and if she really believes it is then she needs to see a therapist asap.
Evil trolls who called her out maybe for wearing evil real ostrich feathers? How dare they. 🙄🤷‍♀️ I think Alice is a little skewed in how she reacts to negative opinion. She may have had DMs that were indeed evil and nasty. I certainly do not condone some of the nasty hateful stuff that people get DMs containing but that’s not limited to influencers who get such messages. Anyone is fair game. This thread isn’t evil. Yes we say it how we feel and think. But we also say some positive things about her, but she doesn’t read those bits.

Reactions: 1
She’s out at The Ned again tonight,
The ultimate new money hang out in London, having drinks with a stylist! Hopefully this stylist is a new addition and not someone she’s been using for a while given the tragic outfits we’ve seen of late!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s funny how she had no pals prior to us chatting about it on here and now she’s out more times than the gas with random people 😂😂

• Haha
The trousers would be nice on her with a fitted jumper on top for a smart casual vibe.

That blazer needs about 6 inches chopped off the bottom, black skinnies and a heel for the Ned!

Looking on the stylist's stories, the drink with Alice was a meeting. Not friends.

• Haha
Looking on the stylist's stories, the drink with Alice was a meeting. Not friends.
Hahahha just watched these. The stylist is like just a meeting with a client then dinner with my actual pals … our Alice is like woohooo Friday drinks with my best pal 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.