Alice Liveing #3 Almond alice’s skins on fire, shame her app Is dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking on the stylist's stories, the drink with Alice was a meeting. Not friends.
She was asking about a stylist a couple of weeks ago I think - needs someone to help her buy even more designer gear. 😬
Hahahha just watched these. The stylist is like just a meeting with a client then dinner with her actual pals … our Alice is like woohooo Friday drinks with my best pal 😂😂😂😂
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hahahha just watched these. The stylist is like just a meeting with a client then dinner with my actual pals … our Alice is like woohooo Friday drinks with my best pal 😂😂😂😂
She can’t even buy friends 🤣 but seriously, not really surprising, what chat does she actually have unless it’s
A) about herself
B) clothes
c) her app
d) Paddy
E) the weather!!

The girl has no chat.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Oh purrrrrrrlease. Travel guru to book a week in another Saga holidays hotel and the excuse for another 10k wardrobe reveal. 🥺
She already said she’s going to Dubai in November and was asking about The Chedi in Muscat. Blah blah blah Alice. Such a bore

Reactions: 6
Oh purrrrrrrlease. Travel guru to book a week in another Saga holidays hotel and the excuse for another 10k wardrobe reveal. 🥺
LOL! Bet she will be complaining about how they are too tired to do any exploring and hang out with the locals/peasants again!

Reactions: 3
She can’t even buy friends 🤣 but seriously, not really surprising, what chat does she actually have unless it’s
A) about herself
B) clothes
c) her app
d) Paddy
E) the weather!!

The girl has no chat.
Forgive me tattlers for I have sinned!

I omitted

F) her awful skin!

That Gilet today is $1400 usd +
SMH
Just grotesque. Several weeks’ wages for a health care assistant or carer.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Is she’s taking the piss with that new gilet!!!! £775 but don’t worry poor people I found a dupe on Asos so you can dress like me!!!!

Reactions: 7
there we go!
OMFG she looks like an escapee from an old people’s home wearing one of their dodgy fleece knee warming rugs. That kind of thing needs to be on a tall, slender frame. Even then it’s a bit strange. That stylist she met must be trying to work out how to decline her. 🙄😳🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God her face really does look so sore and tight 🥴 I could watch the whole story as it made me feel really uncomfortable

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.