Alice Liveing #3 Almond alice’s skins on fire, shame her app Is dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has definitely got a significant team of food and nutrition advisers behind him. I was bought his veggie cook book and was really surprised that there’s some decent ideas and recipes, but you do often need some random ingredients for some of them! They’re very easy though and actually beyond what you may think of yourself. Sticking beans in a jacket spud or pasta bake with peas is just lazy recipe planning Alice. You can do better.
Yes, I agree it’s a much slicker operation than Alice hot desking at her pals office 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Does she genuinely order an outfit two sizes too big every single time??? 😳🤷‍♀️
She's drowning in that jacket( the shoulders are far too big!) , and trousers are far too long and baggy for her height, she'd be much better with 'cigarette' style trousers

Reactions: 8
Does she have body dysmorphia? Like is that the size she actually thinks she is? Her clothes look awful.

Reactions: 3
Does she have body dysmorphia? Like is that the size she actually thinks she is? Her clothes look awful.
Yeah I definitely think there’s something odd going on with her choices. She’s either been advised wrongly that those are the best choices when you’re petite or just naturally chooses these oversized clothes. But then most of the time she’s in tight gym gear, so that can’t really be the case?

Reactions: 4
That's really not a good ad for Zara. The blazer looks bizarre, the shoulder pads shouldn't be so obvious like that surely?

Reactions: 2
1633615723609.jpeg
Was she trying to go for this look? Balmain Paris Fashion Week Spring /Summer ...only works if you're an Amazonian model
she should have stuck to a more fitted blazer....

• Haha
Why do these influencers share videos of their young children so much? (Alice with Charlie Launder’s son that Charlie tagged her in) Am I just overly wary but I wouldn’t want the world seeing my toddler, where they are etc. Some of them basically plot their lives out on Stories with child in tow. Maybe I’m just cautious Colin. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Ugh she’s shilling Iconic as well now? I suppose she’s got to pay the clothes bill somehow.

Ugh she’s shilling Iconic as well now? I suppose she’s got to pay the clothes bill somehow.
She did an iconic Insincere ad a few weeks ago. Must be time for another plug what you don’t use session. As you say, got to pay for the £900 flip flops somehow. Haven’t heard the (undeclared until caught out) Volvo mentioned recently. Reckon they’ve had it back off her. 🤣🤣🤣

Oh hey Alice! 👋🏻

P.s. We're not unhappy or evil, we just see through your bullshit. Simples :)
Really wish she’d share what she means by trolled? Does she mean she “got really badly accidentally looked at tattle again”? Or did someone ACTUALLY troll her. THEY ARE DIFFERENT THINGS

Reactions: 14
Is she referring to #feathergate 🤣🤣 “I got really badly trolled because I lied about some feathers being fake and the nasty evil unhappy Tattlers called me out and (stamps Chanel slider foot) it’s not fair and I hate them and I hate Instagram and everything and and and and almonds”.

Oh Alice. You’re really not cut out for social media are you. Can’t haul in the money for ads and get freebies galore if you can’t take the different opinions and being called out on your BS. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So everyone has to love everything and everyone, and only unhappy people provide constructive feedback? Okayyy…

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.