Alice Liveing #3 Almond alice’s skins on fire, shame her app Is dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to revisit this but I am genuinely staggered that someone pays this for a woollen gilet. Gobsmacked. Imagine if she stuck £775 into a deposit fund for their own property? I know you need a big deposit now but if you’re blowing this amount on clothing they’d be there in no time. She said she loves the fact Paddy works in finance and helps her manage her money?! Really?? I smell BS. A shrewd investment at her age isn’t fashion items of designer gear.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
She reminds me of Becky from the Shopaholic books. She gets herself into masses of debt and justifies her designer purchases as an investment 😂

Reactions: 10
Another period... We get it love, you bloat.. Don't most of us.. That suit is awful too. Alice you are so dull!!

Sorry to revisit this but I am genuinely staggered that someone pays this for a woollen gilet. Gobsmacked. Imagine if she stuck £775 into a deposit fund for their own property? I know you need a big deposit now but if you’re blowing this amount on clothing they’d be there in no time. She said she loves the fact Paddy works in finance and helps her manage her money?! Really?? I smell BS. A shrewd investment at her age isn’t fashion items of designer gear.
Especially when she made such a song and dance about the dupe she’d found that was ‘exactly’ the same!!

She reminds me so much of a girl I used to work with … she went out with a guy for 6 years. He worked in finance (in a company very close to Paddy’s!) and lived a very wild, posh boy lifestyle, he would go outdrinking from lunch time with clients and colleagues, cocaine was readily available in the office, he would disappear for weekends playing golf with his chums whilst she sat at home waiting for a ring. She was so sure he was the one. They lived in a nice flat in Putney, he used to buy her expensive things when she would bring up a wedding and they went on amazing holidays but you could tell from a mile away that guys like him didn’t marry girls like us. She tried so hard to fit in with his posh pals and their wives but she was never quite good enough, the girls were actually awful to her. It was very evident that she was just a bit of eye candy until someone he deemed ‘right’ came along, by right I mean posh enough and from another stuffy family. In fact, one day he left and within 6 months he was engaged to a girl who his parents approved of and he had known from being a child!

Reactions: 10
I'd be raging if I bought a designer item then found a high street dupe that looks exactly the same!! Just send back the fancy one and buy the dupe 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Especially when she made such a song and dance about the dupe she’d found that was ‘exactly’ the same!!

She reminds me so much of a girl I used to work with … she went out with a guy for 6 years. He worked in finance (in a company very close to Paddy’s!) and lived a very wild, posh boy lifestyle, he would go outdrinking from lunch time with clients and colleagues, cocaine was readily available in the office, he would disappear for weekends playing golf with his chums whilst she sat at home waiting for a ring. She was so sure he was the one. They lived in a nice flat in Putney, he used to buy her expensive things when she would bring up a wedding and they went on amazing holidays but you could tell from a mile away that guys like him didn’t marry girls like us. She tried so hard to fit in with his posh pals and their wives but she was never quite good enough, the girls were actually awful to her. It was very evident that she was just a bit of eye candy until someone he deemed ‘right’ came along, by right I mean posh enough and from another stuffy family. In fact, one day he left and within 6 months he was engaged to a girl who his parents approved of and he had known from being a child!

Can definitely relate to stories like that! Whatever she says I am not convinced by them as a couple - it all seems so forced ‘the way he looks at me’ and lord knows what they actually talk about!!
I wonder if this is one of the reasons Alice feels it so necessary to splash the cash - she knows she isn’t posh and has little to say and desperately wants to fit in with Paddy and his circle (hence the dinner party) so spends money on clothes etc to make her at least ‘look the part’?

Reactions: 9
Its deffo a mix of Alice reaching to fit in with Padsters posh mates and their WAGs and Paddy buying expensive presents/holidays to distract from the lack of ring and mortgage.

I actually think single Alice would be a lot of fun - after the initial ~6 months of intense moping and whining lol.

Is "playing golf" a code word for a weekend of strippers/prostitutes and cocaine? 🙃

• Haha
The most concerning thing is that I also got my period today. Bet Alice isn’t changing out a tampon in a slightly dank public loo at the beach tho this afternoon. 😳😬🤷‍♀️ (Needs must, every month brings me closer to that Mirena decision!)

I just don't get why she feels the need to disclose the ins and out of EVERY SINGLE menstruation that she has to her thousands of followers. It's either that, or moaning about her mood or some other aspect of her life

Gal needs to cut back on the botox and peels. She looks waxy and much older than 27 🙂

Reactions: 6
Gal needs to cut back on the botox and peels. She looks waxy and much older than 27 🙂
She’s looking way too frozen, as you say kind of waxy and older than her years. At 27 you don’t need to smooth your face. I see photos of me at that age and go DAMN!!!! So wrinkle free!!!! I’m double her age and do have some Botox in my frown line and softening in forehead. I can afford it, makes me look less annoyed when I’m actually just thinking hard. 😳 it’s quite sad that she preaches self love yet everything she does screams the opposite. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I honestly don’t understand what her account is at this point. I followed Alice because I liked her upbeat vibe and the workouts she was doing during lockdown. I’ve since unfollowed because those things are gone. And she’s not selling anything I want to buy.

Oh my gosh Alice you need to step away from Instagram and your phone.
Holy tit what did i just watch
Wow. Came here to say the same thing. I do feel for her. How can she not see it? This incessant need to share every single little (and very private at times) detail with hundreds of thousands of strangers is so worrying and disturbing. Call your therapist, Alice. Call and hug a friend and/or a loved one. Hold Paddy tighter at night. The internet isn't it! 🙁

I must say I do appreciate her giving a voice/face to DV and relevant charities. ❤

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.