Alice Liveing #3 Almond alice’s skins on fire, shame her app Is dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get it. I don’t want my life to be like hers? If she disappeared from social media tomorrow I wouldn’t care. But she would. Because she needs the validation and adoration. She can’t stop. She’s addicted to it.

Reactions: 10
What makes me laugh is that she so definitely denied reading those gossip websites. Yet here she is. Why? Just do your job. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
What makes me laugh is that she so definitely denied reading those gossip websites. Yet here she is. Why? Just do your job. 🤷‍♀️
But genuinely, what is her job? Other than posing in overpriced clothes that don’t suit her, whingeing about her skin, her numerous health ailments and how much work she has!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
But genuinely, what is her job? Other than posing in overpriced clothes that don’t suit her, whingeing about her skin, her numerous health ailments and how much work she has!
Therein lies her problem - I followed her when she became a PT and I loved her focus on form, her enthusiasm, her sometimes bit over bouncy but genuinely engaged love of fitness and training. Now she eschews all those times, she was miserable super lean, she won’t wear anything by that isn’t designer and shows off her lifestyle with very little education or focus on the world of health and fitness she says she loves. There’s partnerships with random brands, swanky holidays, moans about her skin and that’s it. Not apparent ongoing learning or upskilling. An App that doesn’t draw me in to spend £17 a month on it when I can get workouts and meals for free on other channels. The thinly veiled passive aggressive pops at critics really irritates me - just accept there will be people who have different opinions but maybe wonder why over recent weeks this thread has taken off???

Her skin is going to be shedding like a snake by the weekend. I’m stunned she was given that for a bit of a breakout after a week of rich foods, alcohol and sun creams etc. I’d expect some spots!! 😬

Reactions: 7
Therein lies her problem - I followed her when she became a PT and I loved her focus on form, her enthusiasm, her sometimes bit over bouncy but genuinely engaged love of fitness and training. Now she eschews all those times, she was miserable super lean, she won’t wear anything by that isn’t designer and shows off her lifestyle with very little education or focus on the world of health and fitness she says she loves. There’s partnerships with random brands, swanky holidays, moans about her skin and that’s it. Not apparent ongoing learning or upskilling. An App that doesn’t draw me in to spend £17 a month on it when I can get workouts and meals for free on other channels. The thinly veiled passive aggressive pops at critics really irritates me - just accept there will be people who have different opinions but maybe wonder why over recent weeks this thread has taken off???

Her skin is going to be shedding like a snake by the weekend. I’m stunned she was given that for a bit of a breakout after a week of rich foods, alcohol and sun creams etc. I’d expect some spots!! 😬

Same, i see her fb group and everyone in there answers each others questions, she seems to be rarely on it, her sales pitch is "let me be your pt" but should be "watch me do workouts that you can copy"
Thing is when she is a good PT so all the extra crap is unnecessary.
Also since we know her cycles in depth and hers is a few days out from mine her spots could be linked to ovulation...isnt it ridiculous that we know her cycle so well 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
1. Nothing matters more than the App. 🙄 (tip - there’s always questions that don’t get answered on the promoted Insta posts - maybe reply to enquiries?)
2. Padster needs a break after a week of constant posing so is off to a Tory Golf & Beer weekend with BoJo and the cabinet so Grunge Pants is coming to sleep in his bed. 😬

NB - total burnout before her holiday???? Is she taking the piss? She’s insulting to people who really have bloody tough jobs or circumstances to deal with.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she’s mistaking an expensive private healthcare clinic for a charity - of course Harley st isn’t going to say, your chin has a wee breakout cos you were wearing a mask on the plane for 4+ hours when you never usually do so, give it a day or two and it will be fine.
Nope, here’s some potent cream that will weaken your healthy skin and probably make you more reliant on further costly skincare.
The lass is only mid 20s! It’s just too much!

Reactions: 8
I really loathe the way she tells anyone who criticises her that they’ve got a deep rooted sadness that they’re trying to fill. Forgive me Alice if we don’t believe a word you say. You endorse products you clearly don’t use for the money, you say you don’t read gossip websites when you spent most of your holiday catching up with Tattle, and you clearly filter the duck out of half your photos. 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• Heart
I really loathe the way she tells anyone who criticises her that they’ve got a deep rooted sadness that they’re trying to fill. Forgive me Alice if we don’t believe a word you say. You endorse products you clearly don’t use for the money, you say you don’t read gossip websites when you spent most of your holiday catching up with Tattle, and you clearly filter the duck out of half your photos. 🤷‍♀️
Interesting. She encourages the person who messaged her to not accuse anyone of anything without evidence, but it’s ok for her to say they have a deep rooted sadness….even though she has no evidence 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s such a strange and predictable response to being called out on something. If you don’t want criticism don’t live your private life on social media. Stay in your lane. I can categorically say I’m not unhappy enough to have wanted to spend £900 on some Chanel flip flops for a week long holiday. 🤣🙄

• Heart
1. Nothing matters more than the App. 🙄 (tip - there’s always questions that don’t get answered on the promoted Insta posts - maybe reply to enquiries?)
2. Padster needs a break after a week of constant posing so is off to a Tory Golf & Beer weekend with BoJo and the cabinet so Grunge Pants is coming to sleep in his bed. 😬

NB - total burnout before her holiday???? Is she taking the piss? She’s insulting to people who really have bloody tough jobs or circumstances to deal with.
bleeping melt. Can she not stay in her home alone for a few days without needing someone there that we unfortunately have to see in their bleeping grubby pants?! I mean seriously…wtaf?! Screams needy.
And yeah, burnout from what?! Thefuck outta here.

I really don’t use this word but what a c*ntish response. “Hi lovely”?! Oh shut up Alice. Such a condescending tone and then extra commentary. It makes sense the person asking, because your face is already filled with tit, so they’re right to assume. Making out you had botox for “medical reasons” is dumb…you said it was so your face wouldn’t be as round Alice. Newsflash: it still is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Hilarious that Paddy went off on a golfing jolly as soon as his feet were back in Fulham. AKA his idea of a real holiday 😂😂😂 Bet he won’t miss the constant photo shoot of Alice

Reactions: 10
Guessing Paddy doesn't like Lewis. Notice he comes around when Paddy is gone? If it’s Lewis that doesn’t like Paddy - she should heed that.
Just a thought.

Reactions: 8
I feel sorry for her, she clearly hates her own company. I've lived with my partner for 8 years and he's never been away on his own for more than three, we have a little boy who has been in our bed since he was 4 months old, does she know what some of us would give for a week of peace and quiet :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
composite bonding/veneers - kind of the same thing aren't they?
Pretty much both something stuck onto your teeth aren’t they?! She’s so bloody defensive if someone dares to criticise or express an opinion. Yet begins her defensive rant “Hey lovely” which is one of the most passive aggressive petty patronising way to start a message from someone that’s annoyed when in fact she wants to say “Hey fuckface”. I cannot bear it.

Seeing as she’s got money to burn on designer crap, why doesn’t she donate her Depop proceeds to Women’s Aid for a bit? Put your money where your reposts are Alice, make a difference instead of frittering away your money on quick fix tat. I see she also recommended her Harley St woman to a mythical question - anyone who prescribes that harsh cream for a few spots after a week away wouldn’t inspire me to go to her. I’m too much of a pauper anyway. 😳😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.