Alice Liveing #3 Almond alice’s skins on fire, shame her app Is dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry Alice but no I cannot and quite frankly would not buy a pair of trousers for £345 to TRAVEL in ! When you sit on your ass the whole time so they get nicely crumpled and look like one's been chewed up by a prairie cat. And I'm pretty sure most of your following work hard enough to budget for your forever broken app let alone "travel" outfit for £600!!! Your content is so unrelatable , please wake up ! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Aww poor Alice had such a bad day yesterday prancing round in her expensive pyjamas, packing for her boujee holiday then getting more free shite. My heart breaks for her … NOT!

Reactions: 6
Given her collab with Primark, i am a bit disappointed she’s not slumming it in their loungewear!

• Haha
Given her collab with Primark, i am a bit disappointed she’s not slumming it in their loungewear!
She never ever mentions them does she?!! Also she never mentions Tally Rye now and weren’t they the best friends ever ever (apart from Rhitrition who she also never mentions….). Wearing those pale blue pyjamas on the plane will look ridiculous. And the creases will be unreal 🤣😳

Reactions: 8
She never ever mentions them does she?!! Also she never mentions Tally Rye now and weren’t they the best friends ever ever (apart from Rhitrition who she also never mentions….). Wearing those pale blue pyjamas on the plane will look ridiculous. And the creases will be unreal 🤣😳
As my granny used to say - I think she’s getting a little big for her britches. Guessing they dumped her, not the other way around. She’s so self obsessed - who wants to be around that?

we keep saying she has no friends…

Reactions: 3
So we got a photo of her on the plane but no heading off shot of the stunning £600 tracksuit and her sunglasses??? Couldn’t cope with the piss taking on here?!!! She’s going to look like a sweaty tablecloth when she gets her luggage in Greece. 😳

• Haha
No but she did post a picture of the presumably expensive bracelet she treates herself to because she never gets treats...was very molly mae

Reactions: 3
Instastory the second she gets there...£6000 a week minimum that hotel. Not to mention flights, tests and all her outfits. That holiday will cost a minimums of 10k...presuming they paid for it of course.

• Wow
Instastory the second she gets there...£6000 a week minimum that hotel. Not to mention flights, tests and all her outfits. That holiday will cost a minimums of 10k...presuming they paid for it of course.
Is it rude to reply to her and say OH DO JUST duck OFF. 🤔🤷‍♀️😬 why can’t she just go on holiday??? Why story it as soon as you’re there? Sad. Sad. Sad. 10k for a week. This splurging all the time is what has made her so unrelatable and irritating. Show off little brat.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.