Alice Liveing #2 Brand new teeth, brand new app, shame she’s filtered and full of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine question - is that suit meant to be so big or does it not fit her?
Exactly! Whilst it does look better than those dresses she wears, it just looks like she's borrowed a giant’s clothes. Take the leg up luv! There’s that long chic look yes, and this ain’t it.
I too do not like the names largely plastered over things, it’s tacky, especially on handbags…and angling so we can always see the name is more than a scream and holler for look-at-me attention. Urgh. 🙄

Reactions: 5
Her clothes never seem to fit her and I wonder if it's cause they're gifted so not the right size, cause she's not confident with her body shape or she's oblivious?

Reactions: 4
Her clothes never seem to fit her and I wonder if it's cause they're gifted so not the right size, cause she's not confident with her body shape or she's oblivious?
She’s doing that thing where it’s oversized so she thinks she’s hiding the bits she doesn’t like right now, but just makes her look boxy and overweight. First rule of looking elegant - get your clothes tailored. She’s too short for wide leg pants. Hard stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t find Alice too bad, I just feel a bit for her most of the time. But when she’s spending soooo much on clothes it blows my mind she doesn’t have a regular tailor to take up/in clothes to suit her better. If anyone follows shorter fashion influences like Monikh she always does this and makes a world of difference. It works even better for high street clothes, extra 10£ to have it fitted to you better.

Reactions: 5
36B24103-29EC-4587-B31A-4579A4A8667A.png

This is such an insignificant thing 😂 but it really annoys me that she ALWAYS comments when she does something vaguely unglamorous. Same with the wild Friday night in posts.

Literally nobody has a glam life 24/7, and she actually has a very glamorous life compared to most!

I think she’s very insecure and compares herself to other influencers who do get dolled up and go to fancy places every day for their “work”.

She’s doing that thing where it’s oversized so she thinks she’s hiding the bits she doesn’t like right now, but just makes her look boxy and overweight. First rule of looking elegant - get your clothes tailored. She’s too short for wide leg pants. Hard stop.
My OH happened to spy that photo of Alice in the pink suit and asked me why someone was dressed as a Percy Pig. 😳🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
FAC21A56-2BF8-4E10-8638-ED1B9E7777B0.jpeg

What point is she trying to prove here? Cos all it shows is him on his phone while she grinds his crotch with her foot. Classy Alice classy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 691897
What point is she trying to prove here? Cos all it shows is him on his phone while she grinds his crotch with her foot. Classy Alice classy.
True love is ruining your cervical and lumbar spine slumped on your much coveted new sofa in your luxury new serviced apartment with a concierge and EVERYTHING whilst you both look at social media on your phones. Right. She’ll be asking for a spinal physio next week for free as Paddy has golfers knee and texters neck. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I imagine he must find some of her social media over sharing pretty embarrassing. I hope very much for her that he’s ‘the one’ for her and that they’re happy but I often cringe for her. 🙈

She doesn’t know what she’d do without him??? She seems to do a lot without him because he’s never there 😂😂😂
True love is ruining your cervical and lumbar spine slumped on your much coveted new sofa in your luxury new serviced apartment with a concierge and EVERYTHING whilst you both look at social media on your phones. Right. She’ll be asking for a spinal physio next week for free as Paddy has golfers knee and texters neck. 😳
Honesty I’m embarrassed for her!

Reactions: 4
Exciting Announcement, get ready for it because it is BIG................

A free 7 day trial on the app.....

I know that is huge isn't it who would have thought that people might like to try before forking out £16.99 a month for something.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Exciting Announcement, get ready for it because it is BIG................

A free 7 day trial on the app.....

I know that is huge isn't it who would have thought that people might like to try before forking out £16.99 a month for something.
I think we should all get share of the revenue as clearly we all suggested this.
Anyway my excitement has peaked after a sleepless night of anticipation and I’m off for a lie down. Too much for me on a Monday morning. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Once upon a time when we used to be able to go to the office and to training events and conferences and all that jazz I recall that the most engaging and effective speakers and facilitators were the ones who spoke adequately but who did not waffle on relentlessly. Alice used to do Lives where she’d answer questions about fitness etc and I had to stop as they made my head hurt they were so wordy and frantic.
Listen to the question, formulate a response. Say it. Move on.
Same with her announcements. She’s like a 5 year old over stimulated by Colin the Caterpillar cake at a birthday party. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.