Alice Liveing #15 The artist formerly known as Clean Eating Alice.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone checked out her Mum’s aka Salad Queen? liveingbakes on Insta. I can see where Alice gets the narcissism from. A post all about the wedding with two shots of the actual couple tucked in well after the parental showing off. I can only assume Paddy’s family have asked for no social media parading of them as they’ve been absent from all the showing off shots. The mind boggles about the pre wedding drinks and buffet for 75 people too. The cost must be astronomical for this event. Her mother will be ditching the Ocado ingredient salads for some baked beans on white budget bread. 🙄

Horrifying outfit. Yep ditch the white now. The wedding band seems to be diamonds all the way around from what I can see. Amazed that’s not been shown off yet. She looks about 50 here.
Furiously updating Depop with all the ill fitting white outfits from the Gasman’s ex-mistress, and the Fisherman’s Third Cousin

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That aura ring on the same hand does nothing to accentuate her wedding ring set 🙄. Why does she wear it on that hand??
Am sure it’s where they tell you to wear it. I looked at them and that’s what put me right off
---
Has anyone checked out her Mum’s aka Salad Queen? liveingbakes on Insta. I can see where Alice gets the narcissism from. A post all about the wedding with two shots of the actual couple tucked in well after the parental showing off. I can only assume Paddy’s family have asked for no social media parading of them as they’ve been absent from all the showing off shots. The mind boggles about the pre wedding drinks and buffet for 75 people too. The cost must be astronomical for this event. Her mother will be ditching the Ocado ingredient salads for some baked beans on white budget bread. 🙄

Horrifying outfit. Yep ditch the white now. The wedding band seems to be diamonds all the way around from what I can see. Amazed that’s not been shown off yet. She looks about 50 here.
Her mother hasn’t even bothered to tag Paddy….he really was just an accessory wasn’t he. Man’s probably embarrassed at the charade.

Reactions: 3
Am sure it’s where they tell you to wear it. I looked at them and that’s what put me right off
---

Her mother hasn’t even bothered to tag Paddy….he really was just an accessory wasn’t he. Man’s probably embarrassed at the charade.
I’d love to see his parents and guests faces at this shindig. Wonder what they thought?

also super curated. Don’t think we’ve seen her sister but assume the young girl is Alice’s niece?

Reactions: 4
Am I the only one who doesn’t think they spent loads and if they did, it wasn’t well spent? I get that the party the night before plus the wedding must be spenny and her dress… But apart from the flowers a lot of the venue looks very bare, the place settings were literally paper, the chairs look cheap…I just feel like she really missed the mark on details. I just don’t think it looks expensive and sumptuous like I expected it to

Reactions: 5
Am I the only one who doesn’t think they spent loads and if they did, it wasn’t well spent? I get that the party the night before plus the wedding must be spenny and her dress… But apart from the flowers a lot of the venue looks very bare, the place settings were literally paper, the chairs look cheap…I just feel like she really missed the mark on details. I just don’t think it looks expensive and sumptuous like I expected it to
I have a feeling she got a heavily discounted rate at the venue too and won’t declare it as an ad.

Reactions: 6
Isn't it a relatively new wedding venue, or a venue that's only just started to do weddings? I'm sure she said it was quite new when they first got engaged and she went to view it about 3 days later. Maybe they've given it to her for a very reasonable rate, thinking it's a high-profile wedding that will get them plenty of exposure. Should definitely be marked ad in some way if so.

Reactions: 8
It was definitely the case. Sure she said it had just opened. All these pictures will be her hoping to feature in rock my wedding or similar, it’s probably all arranged including the discounts
I still think it was £££ though

That frock will have cost a lot of cash. And the flowers. It just all looks so soulless. I saw a wedding that Tally and Zanna were at a couple of weeks ago and it looked a BLAST! Beautiful barn, ceremony outdoors, bride and groom in wellies in field, yes it looked like it was very tasteful and likely cost a fair bit but an amazing atmosphere! Silent disco at one stage 😂

Alice’s just looked like every second she was posing. Paddy seems a much more private person and I wonder how he coped with the extreme showing off and documenting it all for public consumption. Maybe she’s just an amazing shag and he’s happy. ❄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Horrifying outfit. Yep ditch the white now. The wedding band seems to be diamonds all the way around from what I can see. Amazed that’s not been shown off yet.
Just wait there’ll be a reel from that wedding social media content creator person all about the rings. Personally I’m waiting with bated breath for the reel about the making of the personalised cushion covers, surely there must be one so she can eke our wedding content for the rest of the year? Riveting stuff. (Seriously personalised cushion covers? Who gives that much of a tit about CUSHION COVERS that they go to the effort of getting those?). What a sad little life, Alice.

• Haha
Just had to come on here because sorry? 5 reels / posts? Wasn’t the wedding the Saturday just gone? I’m completely sickened - imagine getting married at the weekend and having 5 Instagram posts/reels up 5 days later. She’s spacing them out by a day (ish) aswell so she’s clearly rubbing her hands in glee about drip releasing them. And replying to comments aswell! Its so shallow and empty it’s really quite sad… imagine having your wedding and it literally being nothing but a content fest and the following days being glued to Instagram watching the likes roll in. Eurgh it’s gross. To be fair it hasn’t had the impact she’s probably hoped.. it looked exceedingly average and completely void of genuine emotion. Whole thing like a performance. And all her Instagram friends sharing the same content I’m honestly sick of those pink dresses, bore off haha

had to get that off my chest 😂
---

Reactions: 19
The limiting of all comments on the wedding posts screams everything

Just thinking back to when she met her celebrant and said what a revelation it was about the importance of marriage. Marriage isn’t about one day. It’s about being there for each other during the highs and lows of life. I imagine after she’s been on here she’ll do a post about Paddy but I really think she just decided she needed to be married by 30 ish and went for the first sensible option that came along.

A love letter to her friends?!! Aka another chance to show off a narcissistic reel of her parading about in her frock and Chessidiot trying to hog the limelight. 🙄
It’s literally just the Alice show. Also, how long have they lived in London for? Her very white guest list is quite odd considering how cosmopolitan London is.

Reactions: 8
It’s literally just the Alice show. Also, how long have they lived in London for? Her very white guest list is quite odd considering how cosmopolitan London is.
She lives in Fulham so it’s not unexpected… this would not be on Alice’s radar at alllll

Maybe it’s the oversharing but I just feel like she really missed the mark with the look and feel of it. Bar the flowers it just doesn’t seem anything special or unique

Reactions: 7
Let’s be honest, it’s not really her wedding vision….its all been carefully curated to be as instagramable as possible by her wedding planner, she probably knocks out an identikit wedding a week and charges £££

Reactions: 11
She lives in Fulham so it’s not unexpected… this would not be on Alice’s radar at alllll
I still find it very odd. When you’re twenty-somethin, no kids, your friends tend to be from all over the place in London as you meet people through work and friends of friends etc. working in the city too, it’s a massive melting pot.

Reactions: 6