Alice Liveing #15 The artist formerly known as Clean Eating Alice.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s been amazing is the fact her sharing of the wedding has been all about her, her make up, her dress, her bridesmaids, her gospel choir and that shocking pub singer in the evening, her “details” such as the vom inducing cushions, her mother’s frock etc etc. Pretty much no shots of wider friends, family, fun, celebrating. What a dull event it must have been. I don’t drink now but I’ve have had to be utterly and completely wankered to get through that self absorbed shower of self gratitude. I’d have been hunting down DP’s work colleagues for a cheeky ❄ shower too.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What’s been amazing is the fact her sharing of the wedding has been all about her, her make up, her dress, her bridesmaids, her gospel choir and that shocking pub singer in the evening, her “details” such as the vom inducing cushions, her mother’s frock etc etc. Pretty much no shots of wider friends, family, fun, celebrating. What a dull event it must have been. I don’t drink now but I’ve have had to be utterly and completely wankered to get through that self absorbed shower of self gratitude. I’d have been hunting down DP’s work colleagues for a cheeky ❄ shower too.
Wait, was there any food and drink on the actual day? Where are the cocktails? The canapés? The FOOD FREEDOM TRUCK for after all that jumping/dancing? It’s telling how little she cares about actually being married. DP is barely even an accessory. And all she goes on about are her BEST FRIENDS, dress, hair and make up. It was all just about her needing to look amazing and content farming. It looks like a snooze fest of a wedding too, those poor guests.

Reactions: 10
Wait, was there any food and drink on the actual day? Where are the cocktails? The canapés? The FOOD FREEDOM TRUCK for after all that jumping/dancing? It’s telling how little she cares about actually being married. DP is barely even an accessory. And all she goes on about are her BEST FRIENDS, dress, hair and make up. It was all just about her needing to look amazing and content farming. It looks like a snooze fest of a wedding too, those poor guests.
I expect it’s coming 😆 I think we’re going to be hearing about this wedding for a long time to come!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I expect it’s coming 😆 I think we’re going to be hearing about this wedding for a long time to come!
What’s really interested is most of her posts now you can’t see how many likes she’s got, but she’s showing the likes on the wedding posts as she knows it’s #content - but what is she actually getting out of it other than a major ego lick with people telling her how good she looks?

Reactions: 6
The Food Freedom Truck made me howl 😆😆😆

• Haha
I’m deeply concerned. We’ve not had a wedding reel for over 24 hours. Watching that 🎢 hit or maybe her period has arrived, it’s stayed away for the two weddings surely we are due a hormonal meltdown and a reel of her feeding her face with pizza sobbing over a photo of GP whilst the new hubby plays golf and reacquaints himself with the Soho strip joints toilets.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m deeply concerned. We’ve not had a wedding reel for over 24 hours. Watching that 🎢 hit or maybe her period has arrived, it’s stayed away for the two weddings surely we are due a hormonal meltdown and a reel of her feeding her face with pizza sobbing over a photo of GP whilst the new hubby plays golf and reacquaints himself with the Soho strip joints toilets.
The signs are already there… she honestly has something wrong with her

IMG_4866.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Has she just compared her wedding to a freebie for comfort?! 😂
Not considering a) being married, b) being in the honeymoon period after your wedding or c) looking back on all the fun memories and planning your future with your husband. No, she needed a COMFORT PR EVENT to make her feel happy this week 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine spending the first week of your marriage glued to Instagram rather than in the bedroom with your new husband. Fair enough if they are doing the honeymoon later but for god sake take a day off and enjoy your real life not your online one

I wouldn’t be happy if I paid £££ for a social media creator or whatever they are called and then not having the exclusivity of my own content. Surely you would insist that your “friends” don’t post content first if you had paid all that money

Reactions: 11
I’ve unfollowed, can’t bare the smug wedding content. And I say that as a married person who had a big wedding…not jealous, just bemused at the narcissism.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What’s wrong with her eyes in this picture?
her nose is completely different to how it used to be. What I don’t get is do they not think the kids will born with the strong nose gene?! Do they not care the kids will look like the old them?! So baffled by this. Also how narcissistic is the modelling of the black dress and those godforsaken chanel esparadrilles? She absolutely adores herself!!!!

Came on to say exactly the same! I’ve heard it all now.
Also it’s basically her saying you can’t have 7-10 days off from the gym without needing a “journey back to it” - sounds very well adjusted to me. Isn’t her whole book about food/fitness freedom? She’s giving trad wife with this whole thing. Alice, most normal people have their weddings but also carry on with real life…

Reactions: 19
Why do influencers have to have a ‘journey’ for everything? My eyes can’t roll hard enough when I see it…it’s just going to the gym ffs, the only journey involved in it is the one from your house to the gym entrance

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15