Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

elevatordomino

It’s never going to end!!
Instagram, Facebook and now an email from her app and training programme, so unprofessional!
Here’s the list of vendors that nobody asked for…

also the little ps at the end like oh yeh this is what I’m actually supposed to be doing

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
I’m not even sure I HAVE this many pictures of just me from our wedding 🤣 I wanted pictures WITH everyone, not just me posing and showing off!
I laughed earlier cos I was looking through our wedding pics for a nice one of just me to use for something for work, and there was ONE

She should really word it that she’s on cloud nine because she thought she looked amazing on the day. It’s so narcissistic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

MilkAndTwoSugars

VIP Member
Her subscribers must be crackers. A wedding gift? For a half arsed App that she puts no effort into?!!! Says it all that she’s checking her emails about the App two weeks after the wedding itself!

DP has some new trainers! He does dress like he’s her Dad tho. 🫣
2 weeks married to you, 3 weeks married to you, 4…5….6…. where does it stop?! christ.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12

Blinda7

Latest post. That wedding really was all about Alice wasn't it .. the show is all about her ,Paddy in the background... Absolutely unreal ,lost for words

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
It’s a video of just her. Literally no one else. And she’s watched it ‘close to 1,000 times?’ The arrogance is staggering.
I’m reminded of the Love Actually scene where Egg from This Life has only filmed his mate’s wife as he’s secretly in love with her 😂 Alice has just filmed herself - “you stayed very close” 😱😂😳. Narcissism at its very best. Was DP really there? Did she marry a mirror?

• Haha

JaffaCake

I didn’t realise the film of them jumping about to ‘can’t take my eyes off you’ was their first dance - it doesn’t really scream romantic newlywed moment.
So FAKE. Zero chemistry.

Why didn’t she just have a party for herself instead of pretending she wanted to marry this man for the social media content?

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
This paragraph really sums up to me how self involved she is, probably the worst I’ve seen.

tiny mention of being in France for Tally’s wedding, then on to description of her hogging the karaoke mic because she loves the sound of her own voice, her dress, her eating habits, and then back to herself as we build up anticipation for the second day’s outfit. Basically no mention of the couple, the evening, the whole weekend, their relationship 🙄🙄

IMG_5145.png

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha

GBPackersFan91

So even as a guest to somebody else’s wedding, Alice is ‘teasing’ the dress she is wearing for her friends big day and telling her friends to come back later for a dress reveals. Jesus Christ! She really does think she is the most important person doesn’t she. Using a friends wedding for a big social media post.
And also a paragraph in the caption about enjoying herself and her food. Just surprised she didn’t hashtag food freedom.

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
Maybe she should consider taking some criticism on board rather than just carrying on in her normal totally self-obsessed way
Alice should just turn her Instagram into a show-off Housewife of Chelsea-adjacent Hammersmith and Fulham lifestyle account and just live off the “Omg hun you are so stunning” comments and be unapologetic for being empty and vapid. she’d be so much happier just purely showing off her lifestyle than trying so hard (and failing) at being a less-than mediocre health/fitness influencer as she is currently.

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
Clueless. I’m working today. My other job (sheep don’t pay the mortgage) means I’ve driven 200 miles so far to see a client for four hours and now have the M25 for another 75 to navigate before dealing with emails and stuff when I get back to base. She makes me spit.

Her mother really does love herself doesn’t she. All she does is make salads and film them.

• Haha

ChatChar

@Farmer Sam completely agree, I actively avoid brands that spend huge amounts of money on lavish events & free gifts for influencers.

Alice does charity work for women fleeing domestic abuse so how amazing would it be if she teamed up with Elizabeth Arden & they put together little packages for the hostels she supports. That way they are still using her platform to promote their product, but it’s going to people who couldn’t afford to buy it themselves.

also I wonder if Alice is going to Tally’s wedding this weekend.

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
Thanks to @IBH8-8 for the thread title!

It’s wedding weekend in the world of Princess Almond! Will it rain? Will DP turn up? Will Chessidiot make it allllll about her as usual? Will Almond actually marry Lewis?!

I’ve got my 🍿 ready 💒

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
I honestly think she would be quite happy to never have to pretend to work again and just be left alone in a room full of mirrors and a camera where she can endlessly admire herself and upload pointless selfies to Insta for the external validation she’s desperate for. She’s so utterly self-obsessed it’s not normal.

Reactions: 11