Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

majestic26

VIP Member
As someone who is constantly unhappy with what she's got, even though she has vastly more than others, she is going to be chasing this high for the rest of her life. I can't get over the levels of self-obsession she just have, to hire a social media creator to film her wedding, to have edits made of the days before and after. So much of her planning will have been around CONTENT and how it would look on social. It's depressing actually.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
“This week I was questioning my purpose, until I was invited to a champagne filled echo chamber where people blew smoke up my arse”

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Insufferable cunt....this wedding content has seen me off...father of the bride first look FFS. Is nothing sacred or private. I give them less than 2 years, her content screams selfish vapid bitch and I'm here for her come down. Dress was ok but whole wedding was soulless and all about being spenny rather than the actual vows they took. I will keep up with her on this fantastic thread of people who see her for what she is. Absolute prick!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Anyone feel repulsed watching these Instahuns scoff their faces with junk food to try and prove that this is “food freedom”? Her mate Tally does as well, it’s gross. If it was genuine food freedom you’d just eat the pissing bun and get on with your day. Obsessively filming yourself every time to eat something “naughty” isn’t freedom.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

majestic26

VIP Member
Paddy looks like a bystander at his own wedding. It really is all about Alice. She looks great and everything (she's 100% been crash dieting) but I can't shake the feeling that this was HER event and Paddy just showed up when he was told, said what he was told to say and didn't have much input beyond that.

Hiring someone to come and create 'social content' of your wedding day is the fucking pits.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
In all her content sharing, has she even mentioned DP, how she felt about him, with him? It’s just Alice’s party with lots of frocks isn’t it.
So uninspiring and really rather tragic. Her looking happy was simply because she’s got all eyes on her and it’s all me, myself and I. She’s barely mentioned her husband. What are people even fawning over?!

• Heart
Reactions: 20

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Oh god the videos of her smiling and laughing at nothing while being hyper aware of the camera are so cringe 🥴 We get it, you’re obsessed with yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just had to come on here because sorry? 5 reels / posts? Wasn’t the wedding the Saturday just gone? I’m completely sickened - imagine getting married at the weekend and having 5 Instagram posts/reels up 5 days later. She’s spacing them out by a day (ish) aswell so she’s clearly rubbing her hands in glee about drip releasing them. And replying to comments aswell! Its so shallow and empty it’s really quite sad… imagine having your wedding and it literally being nothing but a content fest and the following days being glued to Instagram watching the likes roll in. Eurgh it’s gross. To be fair it hasn’t had the impact she’s probably hoped.. it looked exceedingly average and completely void of genuine emotion. Whole thing like a performance. And all her Instagram friends sharing the same content I’m honestly sick of those pink dresses, bore off haha

had to get that off my chest 😂
---

Reactions: 19

majestic26

VIP Member
The colour scheme is HORRENDOUS. Has Paddy actually agreed to that? Has he had some input at all?!

The dress looks like something out of Six The Musical. Surprised she didn't crack out one of her massive headbands.

Very bad form by the hairdresser! Leave it 24 hours mate!

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
What’s been amazing is the fact her sharing of the wedding has been all about her, her make up, her dress, her bridesmaids, her gospel choir and that shocking pub singer in the evening, her “details” such as the vom inducing cushions, her mother’s frock etc etc. Pretty much no shots of wider friends, family, fun, celebrating. What a dull event it must have been. I don’t drink now but I’ve have had to be utterly and completely wankered to get through that self absorbed shower of self gratitude. I’d have been hunting down DP’s work colleagues for a cheeky ❄ shower too.

• Haha